Closed Thread
    GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Diarrhea after cheat meal

Hey, so 2 days ago I had a cheat meal and I have had diarrhea since. Not only can i not go to the gym, but since I barely absorb any macros, my bulk is getting fuked as well.. Any tips on how to get rid of this chit (no pun intended) as soon as possible? thanks brahs
    “Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.”
    - Muhammad Ali

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like your angus wasnt peppered....lol

GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GraffiZy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Milone79 View Post
    Sounds like your angus wasnt peppered....lol
    it clearly wasn't..
    “Champions aren´t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.”
    - Muhammad Ali

i can't be the only one that forgot to pepper his angus
    - Muhammad Ali

last bump to see if there are any chit experts out there
    - Muhammad Ali

psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) psyvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's happened to me a few times
    you just gotta ride it out
    my personal recommendation is to eat "clean" foods (chicken, brocolli, oil/pb/other fat sources), or whatever is easiest on your stomach to get your fat and protein requirements and just wait for it to stop
    btw what did your cheat consist of?

Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sammywin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GraffiZy View Post
    Hey, so 2 days ago I had a cheat meal and I have had diarrhea since. Not only can i not go to the gym, but since I barely absorb any macros, my bulk is getting fuked as well.. Any tips on how to get rid of this chit (no pun intended) as soon as possible? thanks brahs
    Don't take protein , and eat rice and diet yogurt until it cures.

Enjoying the lamentations Ed_Hitchens's Avatar
    Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000)
    What did you eat, OP?
    Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Your prayers have been answered. The answer is NO.

Never give up on your dreams. They provide so much joy to your friends and family who laugh about them behind your back.

Remember when you were a kid and dreamed of working in a cubicle all day? Mission accomplished.

Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buffalonian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

srs. took it couple years back when I was sick. won't clog you up or anything, just puts you back to normal. get some of that ish
    "The body achieves what the mind believes"

-Team Never Full-
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    | S&P Crew |

Enjoying the lamentations Ed_Hitchens's Avatar
    Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000) Ed_Hitchens is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Buffalonian View Post
    <IMMODIUM>

srs. took it couple years back when I was sick. won't clog you up or anything, just puts you back to normal. get some of that ish
    Unless you absolutely have to be out and about, best to stay close to a toilet and let the poop fly. Drugs will suppress and delay the inevitable release, but that shiat is better out than in.
    Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Your prayers have been answered. The answer is NO.

Never give up on your dreams. They provide so much joy to your friends and family who laugh about them behind your back.

Remember when you were a kid and dreamed of working in a cubicle all day? Mission accomplished.

MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50) MENOTBUFFED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mate same here. Had a cheat meal Friday night and have had the shi@s since. Went to drs today cause I was passing blood. I'm in the middle of contest prep which sucks cause I can't train and can only eat rice, bananas, apple sauce, toast and yoghurt...FML
    YOLO LIFE

johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johncoe93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Same thing happened to me had pancakes loaded with butter peanut butter and syrup. Next 30 mins I was paying for it on the toilet

Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frank_SW will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your mind said yes. Your body said no.

SHould go away on its own in 1-2 days. No biggie. Stay hydrated.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drink water, add fiber powder.. It helps binding.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

fitnessdinos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dear n0useforanme, kindly never take fiber in Diarrhea, your watery stools will become like water canon.... I did this mistake and my diarrhea got extended for another day.

Guys, in my opinion, if after cheat meal you get diarrhea for 1 or 2 days which is very common as our body becomes used to eating clean and suddenly we feed it with junk(high fats and calorie), pls do the following:

1) Stay hydrated. Add Oral rehydration solution (ORS) to your water.
    2) Eat easy to digest food which has less fiber. Bland food preferrably.
    3) Take bed rest as much as you can for 3-4 days atleast.
    4) Forget going to gym for atleast a week as the diarrhea may return with more consequences which happened with me. Take potassium supplment accordingly as you loose this important electrolyte. And NEVER overdo it. 4700 mg/day for adults RDA.

Suppress your motivation for a week. Take care and get well soon.