jsmithpga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Ripped Vitapak and alcohol...?

Okay, I have taken the GNC ripped vitapak for a little over a month and the times that I have consumed over a couple of drinks...well its been dysfunctional. Has anyone else had this issue? Ive stopped taking them as I feel its the only reason for it as I've NEVER been like this before. Any thoughts????

serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have had issues where stuff with a stim doesn't sit well with booze, but it might be the lower calorie intake. Just try to keep them apart.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st off, get rid of the ripped pak. save $50/month and just buy a normal multi vitamin. Ripped pak has a whole bunch of stuff you dont need so they can charge you more money.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club