Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Was just told that I "Look Gross"

The girl who sits across from me at the office has watched me go through my weight loss and body transformation over the past 6 months. She's always asking me what diet pill is the best, and how to lose her weight with fat burners. She's not interested in excersizing. It's really anoying and I hate these conversations and try to avoid them.

This morning she was asking me if I knew anyting about the Human Growth Hormone drops that are supposed to make you lose weight..... She said that she only wants to lose her fat, and not build any muscle because she doesn't want to look gross like me. "Look at your arms ! I can see your muscles! I don't want to look gross like that"

By my standars (and probably all of yours as well) my muscle dfinition is minimal, and I'm working my butt off for MORE!

I wanted to tell her "Ya? my muscles are gross? Come here and let me show you what these muscles can do with my hands wrapped around your neck"

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tell her to take diet pills, restrict her calories really really low and just walk..

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell her to try meth.

not srs
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    laxatives?

hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow what a B****!!! I wouldn't have been so nice if that happened to me lol but yea those type of people annoy the crap outta me... and most of them are impossible to convince otherwise.. let her take her stupid pills and become a skinny fat, unhealthy, standard american haha
    IT'S A LIFESTYLE...

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell her to go drink some more Hater-Ade!!! I was sitting around a group of girlfriends last night and they told me they wished their arms looked like mine. Some people say mine are too big and others like the look of muscular arms on women. I like muscles and that is all that matters to me.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From her earlier comments alone, it's safe to say she's an idiot.

Originally Posted by PoukieBear View Post
    I wanted to tell her "Ya? my muscles are gross? Come here and let me show you what these muscles can do with my hands wrapped around your neck"
    Perfect

TiffanyC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as tough as it is you have to ignore ignorant people, they do not know any better and women are the worst. they have such misconceptions when it comes to bodybuilding, hell we all did till we learned the social 'norm' was false. Educate her, stong muscles= healthy body, healthy mind, healthy soul. Then let her know whenever she needs you to kick someone's A$$ to let you know

lucideuphoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's amazing how disrespectful people can be and not even realize it (or maybe she did and is secretly jealous of you). But hey, at least you get to eat real food. She's going to try to starve herself and will be miserable because of it. Besides, I'm sure she's trying to go for the "walking skeleton" look. ;-)

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow what a b!tch!

PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoukieBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TiffanyC View Post
    as tough as it is you have to ignore ignorant people, they do not know any better and women are the worst. they have such misconceptions when it comes to bodybuilding, hell we all did till we learned the social 'norm' was false. Educate her, stong muscles= healthy body, healthy mind, healthy soul. Then let her know whenever she needs you to kick someone's A$$ to let you know
    I've tried and quickly gave up on educating her. She doesn't want to do any work at all, she just wants to take a magic diet pill and watch her fat melt away.

Whatever, I'm not too offended by her comment, because I know I look good, my husband knows I look good, and I feel freaking amazing ! In the end nothing else matters.

VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) VishusLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried and quickly gave up on educating her. She doesn't want to do any work at all, she just wants to take a magic diet pill and watch her fat melt away.

Whatever, I'm not too offended by her comment, because I know I look good, my husband knows I look good, and I feel freaking amazing ! In the end nothing else matters.
    True!! You look like Rebecca Romijn.

TiffanyC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hmmm, then Plan B it is...PUNCH A B!TCH IN THE JAW!! okay, okay not really... keep on doing your thing, if you feel amazing and have confidence you've never had there is NO way it can be bad for you, right?? you look great and keep it up!

illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10) illister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I second that! You do look like rebecca romijn. forget that girl, she's never gonna get anywhere with an attitude like that. you are wayyy too good to let her ignorant comments get to you. props girlfriend
    a setback is nothing more than a setup for a comeback, and im coming back.

PULE IA NALU

So I e-mailed my girlfriend and told her what happened. This was her reply back to me, and this is also why i freaking love her!

"O….M….G

I think you should totally encourage her to go for the HGH. I mean it is such a good idea…. That’s what Sylvester Stalone uses to stay in tip top shape and it obviously works for him:

oh and for this guy too… **EDIT** The pics she sent didn't copy and paste into this reply. She send me pics of men who look like the incredible hulk on horse steroids. lol**

Stupid girl hasn’t even gone as far as googling the word because had she, she’s know that guys use it to build muscle….GROSS!

Let the bitch slowly get fatter and uglier and she annihilates her body with chemicals and hormones and eventually gives birth to two headed alien babies…and then send them to school with lunches composed of dunkaroos and diet soda, tell them they are winners no matter the circumstance, and pump the full of Ritalin because they are uncontrollable.

Frankly, it’s long term punishment for being a complete retard. And people can’t figure out why the number of children with autism, or elderly with Alzheimer’s keeps rising without explanation.

She is what’s wrong with the world.

Oh and happy Friday Darling! 

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The girl who sits across from me at the office has watched me go through my weight loss and body transformation over the past 6 months. She's always asking me what diet pill is the best, and how to lose her weight with fat burners. She's not interested in excersizing. It's really anoying and I hate these conversations and try to avoid them.

This morning she was asking me if I knew anyting about the Human Growth Hormone drops that are supposed to make you lose weight..... She said that she only wants to lose her fat, and not build any muscle because she doesn't want to look gross like me. "Look at your arms ! I can see your muscles! I don't want to look gross like that"

By my standars (and probably all of yours as well) my muscle dfinition is minimal, and I'm working my butt off for MORE!

"Sorry, you may want to ask someone else about those. We can talk about how nutrition and activity can help you reach your goals, but I don't know about the shortcuts you want to take."

This will let your coworker know you are not a source of information on diet pills and fat burners. After you close this door, if she approaches you about the topics you're willing to discuss you can go ahead and educate her on the benefits of a proper health regimen.

Since your coworker is not interested in exercising or eating right then it's likely her ideas of weight loss aren't rooted in the same place as yours. If you know body composition is changed primarily through diet and exercise, and she believes weight loss is achieved through popping pills and nothing else, then it'll be difficult for you to relate to one another. Be honest, you avoid those conversations in part because how she want to lose weight seems kind of nutty.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just ignore her it is so obvious that she is jealous!

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talk about passive-aggressive! She's jealous.

Had a co-worker take that HGH stuff. She did lose weight, but that was because the HGH plan is to eat only a few hundred calories a day. She's starting to gain it back.

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep it simple...tell her to go fuk herself.

Sorry but this one really gets me. You look great! Screw her.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with all the above. MUSCLES ARE HOT. Everyone wants the quick fix and not to do the work. Regardless of how it makes us look, I like having the strength to do things and the knowledge that I'm healthy! Props to you TGIF!

Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Look at your arms ! I can see your muscles! I don't want to look gross like that"

Reply: "Look at your body! I can see your fat. I don't want to look gross like that"

HA

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Tell her to try meth.
    With a side of Coke

Exactly
    - Failure is not an option
    - We are all a product of the choices we make
    - I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    ..... Michael Jordan

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chair->face

Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50) Char will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    chair->face
    And repeat!!!
    - Failure is not an option
    - We are all a product of the choices we make
    - I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    ..... Michael Jordan

fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnesspink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marisa_grace View Post
    Just ignore her it is so obvious that she is jealous!
    this ^ ^

she's just jelly that you look fab and trying to make herself feel better for not workin for it, like you are. Tell her to get on bb.com and educate herself on how strong is hawt, and skinny fat is still fat, just of the skinny variety
    ~Sweat is just calories leaving the body~
    ~if woman don't sweat, they glisten, does that mean Im glistening like a pig?~
    ~now available in the jerk free variety~

JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JiltedValkyrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are gorgeous! Girls with muscles are SEXY!

IMO, the magic "pill" is spirulina

Anyway, she is not going to change.

Keep on rocking!

Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't let her ignorance affect you in any way. I think going forward though, every time she asks for your advice, you can now safely and politely say, "Well, you told me my body looks gross to you, so I don't think any advice I could give would help you achieve your goals. Good luck with that," and after that, you can keep up the "good luck with that", which is bordering on dismissive, which is fun. Or you could give her the, "bless your heart, I just can't help you." Heh.
    You get out of life what you put into it. -R.J.Sr.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just effing laugh. I mean seriously... Why even bother wasting 2 seconds of your time worrying/pondering such ignorance?
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000)
    She is relying on you for information. Help her out.

-800 calories a day
    -Laxatives (morning is best)
    -Don't touch a weight cause you will instantly gain muscle (weight)
    -JUICE DIET!!! (works great with laxatives)
    -Shake weights!!! (As seen on TV)
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what a cheeky kunt. OP use your muscles and slay her promptly.
    Johns Hopkins '16

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Tell her to try meth.

not srs
    Hahaha