Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Looking for Maryland motorcycle riders

If anyone is interested in meeting up to ride post in this thread and we can PM contact information. So far it's me and SFBrah.

SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mid-atlantic (P.A./M.D./W.V./D.C. etc.) motorcycle riders:

This upcoming Wednesday or Thursday (6.27.12 or 6.28.12) we are having a group ride session. As long as your vehicle has 2 wheels and can make it on the highway, you're free to join in.

Trueweltall will be leaving his place (1) and i, sfbrah, will be leaving my place (2).

We will meet half-way.

If one of our places is closer to you than the halfway point, feel free to meet us there and we can ride down together to the halfway (no homo).

My 250cc's of joy:

PM for contact info and post ITT to bump it to the top!
    Last edited by SFBrah; 06-24-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    | **Knee Draggers Unite** | **Misc Firearms Crew** |

nursethatlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nursethatlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nursethatlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Bmore

Originally Posted by Trueweltall View Post
    If anyone is interested in meeting up to ride post in this thread and we can PM contact information. So far it's me and SFBrah.
    Hey Checking the forums and came across this gem of a thread. I'm new to the MD area and have my bike still in Ohio. I would def bring it out if I had some friends to ride with! PM me if you guys are still up for BB riders.
    Kees Kees XX

SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SFBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nursethatlifts View Post
    Hey Checking the forums and came across this gem of a thread. I'm new to the MD area and have my bike still in Ohio. I would def bring it out if I had some friends to ride with! PM me if you guys are still up for BB riders.
    Ya, let's get it done.
    | **Knee Draggers Unite** | **Misc Firearms Crew** |

Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trueweltall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bumping this thread with some pictures of my bikes.

jtheinbaugh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's up? I ride and live right across the state line in Central Pennsylvania.

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Moved to Forest Hill, Maryland about a year ago, would love to meet some locals to ride with.