imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation HOw come my arms dont grow?

My arms are 13.5 inches, and they don't grow! My biceps don't get sore anymore! its so FUUCKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What gives?????
    Joram ****inbird

I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

well...

How long you been keeping your bicep routine?

Perhaps it's time to change up and add some weight. If you're working a 10-12 rep/set routine adjust your weight for a 6-8 rep/set routine accordingly.
    I.K

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't forget, arms are 2/3tricep, 1/3 bicep

Adam2433 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for the same reason any other bodypart stops growing...you arent eating correctly.
    Train Hard. Train Heavy.

BigSmalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Arms!

I have a question for you what are you doing for tri's cause im wondering if its your arms that are growing but your tris are not the bigger the tri's the bigger your arms look ..
    so i would say start doing some hardcore tricep's haha

ILLINOISE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: HOw come my arms dont grow?

Originally posted by imdutch
    My arms are 13.5 inches, and they don't grow! My biceps don't get sore anymore! its so FUUCKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What gives?????

im gonna answer this question and all the questions about " why this body part doesnt grow", EAT FOOOOD, "but i eat food all day", nope if u ate food all day ud be the biggest human that ever walked the earth
    its illinois dumbass

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe your not really working to feel the muscle working.... anyone can throw up some heavy weight..... but you really need to work on feeling the muscle contract and enlongate with every rep... feel your muscle ripping apart. to really get your bis to grow you need to squeeze hard at the top of your contraction.

Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Show us your routine, or you can go through it yourself and make some changes. Like someone else said, change up the weights and reps, change the exercises and the order in which you do them. Eat lots of food.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    joe said exactly what i was going to, good advice joe.
    Also like it was said before change your intensity most likely its not high enough. Also Nutrition! maybe your not getting enough protein etc. So many factors but youd really have to post more info like what your routine is and what you eat etc.

peace

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow MY ROUTINE & DIET

I DO do triceps, and they are growing just fine, but my bi's don't.
    This is my back/bicep routine since i do them both on the same day.
    10, 8, 6 reps of Lat pulldowns
    10, 8, 6 reps of Rows
    7, 7, 7, 4 reps of Deadlift

10, 8, 6 reps of Barbell curls
    10, 8, 6 reps of Preacher curls
    10, 8, 8 reps of Standing Alternate Dumbell Curls
    10, 8 reps of concentration curls.

Ok thats it, and I also eat alot of protein, carbs, and good fats.
    ALL my other bodybparts grow, just not biceps; they don't get sore anymore.

Thanks peopl.
    Joram ****inbird

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well, if your in the 10 rep range expecting them to grow... I would shoot more for a 6 rep range with good contraction on the top and dont forget the slow negative movement bring the weight down slowly and controlled. Also you have a set number i see 10,8,6 what for? Unless you plan on a stripping method which is good when you need alternate methods, not to be used all the time why not just raise the intensity to a weight that you fail at no more than 8. If your doing that and more importantly your diet is under control theyll grow.

peace

I mean
    first one set of 10 reps, then one set of 8 reps, then one set of 6.
    I thought that was pretty logical.
    Thanks fpr responding tho, i apreitate it.
    Joram ****inbird

well, thers tons of guys on this board with plenty more training and nutrition experience, but to many people focus on numbers. 10 - 8 - 6, if you want growth train to failure. Try to hit the same number of reps low reps that is. Do some searching on HIT i think itll better explain it that i can.

peace

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Adam2433
    for the same reason any other bodypart stops growing...you arent eating correctly.
    bump

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe its his training, if other parts are growing fine i don't see how his diet is affecting him if he's other parts are growing.....Just try something new....

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in all honestly
    the arms are a real bitch for me to workout try this
    do a bench burnout
    10x10x10x10x10x10 with this paddern
    put 5's on if your a lightweight 10'son if your a heavyweight and 25's on if your a monster
    do 10 rep of each then have someone strip the sides of both of em of one plate when youve cleaned the bench do one last set with the bar
    after that do 10 pushups AND AFTER THAT 10 pullups! thats it
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickM234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think he's overtraining, do 1 or at the most 2 sets full intensity for a muscle that small.