wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabestud is on a distinguished road. (+10)

To the women: best fat burner?

Hey dudettes, I haven't been on the board much lately but my girlfriend is wanting to lose some weight. I don't think she needs to but she's stuck on "I'm too fat"...she's doing aerobic exercises right now and she wants to take a fat burner. I'm not sure what the best fat burner for females would be, so I came here to ask. So...the question is - for a 19 year old female, 5'3"...weight unknown, but I'm guessing around 130 - what would be the best fat burner to incorporate for her? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck to you all.

MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best fat burner is MUSCLE. Tell her that.

She'll be better off taking the $50 she'd waste on stupid pills and spending it on a session with a personal trainer and learn how to workout.

There really is no end run around good ol' diet and exercise.
    There is no such thing as good or bad, only thinking makes it so

Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself

The biggest burden is a great potential

BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BFIT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think that there are some women who are NOT FAT..but they INSIST that they are...the reason behind this is because I think they don't know how to express what they feel ...for example.......I have a friend who looks like she weighs about 110 and is 5"4".....she always says that she is FAT ...but what a lot of these girls MEAN to SAY is that they have a higher BODYFAT PERCENTAGE than they would like.....just because someone is THIN does not mean that their body is TIGHT AND TONED.....so they just say that they are FAT instead of saying that they would like to get toned and loose the little extra flab and lower their BF %........So..yes like MauiZos said...the BEST FAT BURNER IS MUSCLE....so get her to hit the WEIGHTS and I am sure that once her body starts to respond to the weight training (have her check her meals as well)...she will GET THAT TONED LOOK.....(aerobic exercises alone will not get you that toned look...she needs to lift some weights...tell her to visit this forum!)
    Last edited by BFIT; 02-13-2007 at 06:35 PM.
    http://********.com/brenaldaba

Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delirium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MauiZos View Post
    The best fat burner is MUSCLE. Tell her that.

She'll be better off taking the $50 she'd waste on stupid pills and spending it on a session with a personal trainer and learn how to workout.

There really is no end run around good ol' diet and exercise.
    Agree. Couldn't have put it better myself!
    Kick loses to punch, punch loses to knee, knee loses to elbow, elbow loses to kick

The pain of not doing something is greater than the pain of doing something

bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bootybabe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Give her a good diet and exercise program first
    I don't think you can handle this!