Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ask a guy who bangs all his friends exes anything

it honestly makes life much more exciting getting all this fresh drama and pussy

the drama that comes when they find out i was hitting on their exes is hilarious.

what happens is i call up the hoe tellin her she needs to come over and let me in dem sugar walls

then she says no and says "no were just friends i dont wanna do anything with you" then i say "listen im gonna be straight up honest with you okay i want your pussy so heres what im gonna do ill give you a couple days to think about it ill call you up in a week and see how your doin alright hopefully you change your mind because all i can think about is how good it would feel to fukk your brains out. whatever i gotta go bye"

then her deceiving female brain loves male vs male competition and female pussies are turned on by the thought of having sex with a male who has defeated another male in a power struggle she created

this thought of being able to have sex with a victorious male turns her on so she creates the scenario for the power struggle and tells her ex about my advances, expecting her ex to confront me and punish me and her pussy is wet at the mere thought of being able to get slammed by the victorious penis

then her ex confronts me and i go "listen brah i dunno what that hoe is talking about but the last time i talked to her was 3weeks ago and shes the one that called me and tried to have sex with me and i told her no so whatever the fukk this is is probably just an extention of her retarded fukking mindgames so im not going to talk about this subject anymore ok i really dont give a fukk about that slut ok"

whats hilarious is my zero-game friends dont even realize how real pimp game works so they stupidly tell their ex this instead of just saying "i handled it". By telling his ex "he said you tried to bang him" it only makes her see him as being mentally weak. If the man just says "i handled it" and leaves it at that i probably wouldnt be able to bang the ex

Her ex could have just returned to her, claimed victory, and pounded her pussy. But nope, he didnt do that. Instead he returns and says "he says you tried to bang him".

Her subconscious senses the weakness in her ex due to the fact that he is even spending a single second of his time and mental energy on the fake drama i created instead of just returning and getting straight to pounding her pussy. This single act alone right there makes her mind click and her subconscious then realizes I won the power struggle and her ex is the weak one and I am the strong one. At that moment the female loses attraction for her ex and gains attraction for me. the female conscious mind doesnt understand why its attracted to certain males, all a girl knows is she wants to bang a dude or she doesnt, but she doesnt know why she feels that way. And at that moment, the girl will no longer want to bang her ex because he is acting retarded and instead of just walking through the door and instantly claiming victory and slamming her pussy, he is wasting time on pointless whiney ass pussy ******* shieet i injected into his brain

Heres how it works. the female subconscious that looks at social situations and observations of males determines a mans attraction level and then the female conscious mind is forced into obeying what her subconscious mind tells her. So the females subconscious mind judges men to be attractive, then the female wants to have sex with that certain male and she doesnt know "why" she wants to have sex with him, she just does. In reality whats happening is the subconscious mind of the female is calculating all the social observations about a male to determine if he is strong or weak, and if males are judged as strong by her subconscious then the subconscious mind of the female forces the conscious mind to find him attractive, even though the girl doesnt realize why she feels that way she just goes with it.

So thats what happens. She sent her man after me to punish me, and i did not receive any punishment, instead her ex returns to her giving off the aura of a whiney ass pussy little *******. This makes her subconscious judge me as being the strong one and her ex as being the weak one.

And likely at that point after showing his weakness, her ex will try to bang her which only turns her off even more because she now sees the ex as being a weak male and now hes trying to have sex with her and that just completely turns her off even more because nothing turns off a woman more than some beta male chump thats trying too hard to sleep with her because that makes it look like he must be desperate for pussy and girls are not attracted to men they think are desperate for pussy.

What happens at that point is the ex leaves then she blows up my phone and what do i do? I ignore her for a good couple days then she blows up my ******** and i tell her "listen you dumb slut i dont even wanna bang you any more. but i am gonna be chillin at my house tomorrow nite i got no plans i guess you can come over and chill for a bit if you want. but we are not having sex i dont think it would be fair to this new girl im talking to"

then she comes over and i slam

then when i actually bang her and my friend gets pissed off, i say "bro listen i was just horny and wanted to bust a nut and she offered free pussy so i accepted. listen brah if you dont wanna be my friend anymore i dont care but i aint gonna reject pussy if i feel like busting a nut and some hoe is offering free pussy"

then my zero-game beta friends always have this look on their face

and continue being my friend while i have free reign over their exes pussy

feels good to be a pimp

AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmnHeardDAT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if only there were cliffs that i could jump from.
    A1C United States Air Force
    Texas Brah!
    Survived Tumor Brah!
    On the long road to recovery, lets get it!

PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500) PleaseMoney is not very helpful. (-500)
    didnt roll

ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATX_fix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, you are one facked up dude. that's all i'm gonna say.
    DISREGARD EVERYTHING, ACQUIRE AESTHETICS CREW

SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SwimmingBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    bangs all friends exes

no pics

bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn it feels good to be a gangsta OP

LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LifeInTheZone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do your mates think? It's pretty taboo unless they give you their word that its fine. Even then It's iffy as fuq.
    that being said any holes a goal.
    EDIT: would read again, chit was cash.

Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Attached Images

WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarmestBanana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tl;dr

communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) communistpanda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this happened guys i vouch for him

Registered noob lifter LiftingNoobs's Avatar
    LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000) LiftingNoobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    would your jimmies be rustled if one of them had stds? also tldr

asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asiantank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT OP shares his std goals of 2012

FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessGeek1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    An old man named Barnabas lived with his dog in a house a big old house his grandfather had built long ago. Barnabas used to own a store in town, but now he was retired and spent his days panning for gold in nearby streams hoping to some day strike it rich. The dog was a big wolfhound named Sebastian and Barnabas had raised him from a pup he found years ago.

Every morning Barnabas went out to pan for gold and Sebastian stayed behind and guarded their house. One morning, as Barnabas was dumping out a dead pan of gravel, he got the feeling that something was wrong at home.

He hurried home as fast as he could, fearful of what he might find. When he got home, he found everything to be still and quiet - Sebastian was missing. He searched the house and the woods nearby, but Sebastian was nowhere. He called and he called, but the dog did not answer. For days, Barnabas looked for Sebastian but he could find no trace of him.

Finally he gave up and went forlornly back to his work. But one morning before heading out, he heard something moving in the attic. He picked up his gun. Then he thought, "I'd better be quiet about this."

So he took off his boots. In his bare feet, he began to quietly climb the attic stairs. He slowly took one step - then another - then another, until at last he reached the attic door.

He stood outside listening, but he didn't hear a thing. Then he opened the door, and -

(Now SCREAM!)

(At this point, the storyteller stops, as if he has finished. Then usually somebody will ask, "Why did he scream?"

The storyteller replies, "You'd scream too if you stepped on a nail in your bare feet.")

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Registered User FirstAndSchlong's Avatar
    FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's always at least one snake in the grass in a group of brosepis. Once they find out you will be outed/beat/never talked to again.

P.S. yous one big *******, and by ******* I mean phucking *******.

justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And not a single cliff was seen that day.
    STFU AND LIFT...Tears get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.
    *God Bless*
    IG:justhime

Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000) Rigour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Written like a true virgin.
    // FC Bayern Munich
    // Detroit Red Wings

DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best part about this thread is OP's attempt at a detailed rendition of his dream last night.

DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool story bro, and by bro, I never mean my bro, *******.
    ``````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ````````MISC````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    ``````HORSE``````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ````HEAD``````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    ``CREW``````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'`````RON```:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````PAUL````:``````````._\_.'
    ~~%%%%%%%'````2012``````;

*RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*

oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    didn't read but from title can assume you'll be red soon
    My online ventures (shameless plug)
    LuckyDipping.com - Send yourself a random gift
    DeadSetDeals.com.au - Aussie-only online shop

JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JosephBeta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    tl;dr

tl;dr

tl;dr

tl;dr

Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're a monster bro.
    I was doing some bench and beside me was man 1 doing bench too. Out of nowhere comes man 2, and this word for word what they said to each other. With no expression or emotion in their voice

man 2: you gettin dat muney *****?
    man 1: you know I'm getting dat muney *****
    man 2: aight keep gettin dat muney *****
    man 1: you know I keep gettin dat muney *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4

SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP loves leftovers like a pathetic dog begging at the dinner table.

also, didn't read and OP is a *******.
    LA Lakers-Cal Bears-Manchester City

TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrapeziusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *MISC TRANCE CREW*
    Misc Yes Man Crew

R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian

CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000) CountFapula is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs:

you guessed it

OP is a *******
    Titties

Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aids yet?

kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000)

biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ronlex View Post
    Aids yet?
    nah

Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)