Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)

Maximizing my strength while cutting with CreaCore!

CREACORE

Ladies and gentlemen gather around and get ready for a log that push not only myself but CreaCore to the limit.

First i have to shout out the guys over at MuscleTech especially MuscleTechJake for sending me a free bottle!

I am currently on a cut and strength is down...what im looking for out of Creacore is to give me a lot of strength without the bloating from Creatine Monohydrate.

Im excited for this because it not only has Creatine HCL but it also has Fenugreek Extract which in my opinion is an awesome addition. Fenugreek is good for athletes because it helps with endurance and testosterone. There is a study that actually shows creatine and fenugreek together is a powerful combination!

Bottom line; I want my strength back and im looking for CreaCore to help with that.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post

CREACORE

Ladies and gentlemen gather around and get ready for a log that push not only myself but CreaCore to the limit.

First i have to shout out the guys over at MuscleTech especially MuscleTechJake for sending me a free bottle!

I am currently on a cut and strength is down...what im looking for out of Creacore is to give me a lot of strength without the bloating from Creatine Monohydrate.

Im excited for this because it not only has Creatine HCL but it also has Fenugreek Extract which in my opinion is an awesome addition. Fenugreek is good for athletes because it helps with endurance and testosterone. There is a study that actually shows creatine and fenugreek together is a powerful combination!

Bottom line; I want my strength back and im looking for CreaCore to help with that.

Skiba, always fun to follow along with your transformations. Your dedication always brings some incredible results to the table.

Now your logging skills are even more polished, I'm that much more pumped to sub this.

In!
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Skiba, always fun to follow along with your transformations. Your dedication always brings some incredible results to the table.

Now your logging skills are even more polished, I'm that much more pumped to sub this.

In!
    Thank brotha! I love logging these products for you..you wont be disappointed

Initial Thoughts

I am going to be dosing this 1 scoop pre workout and 1 scoop post workout. The bottle says to take both scoops post workout but when i take creatine pre and post works best for me. Throughout the log ill be comparing this to Kre-Alkalyn. I have a personal log from when i ran it a few months ago and i would like to see how strength, endurance etc. will match up.

Anyway, the flavor is lemon lime...not many products have this flavor. I have the say, its a little strong. I had about 5 oz water and WOW it was strong. You can almost taste the Fenugreek. Not a bad taste at all though and its not something that i would really complain about.

Ill be hitting the gym for back and biceps today.

Day 1

Alright day 1 not much is going to be noticed, i started seeing the effects of Kre-Alkalyn about a week in so im expecting the same with CreaCore. Im currently consuming 2100 calories and drinking a gallon and a half of water.

My current split is;
    Chest and Triceps
    Shoulders and Calves
    Back and Biceps
    Quads and Hams

Question for MuscleTech reps...is 1 serving pre and another post workout good as opposed to doing both post workout?

MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)

Day 1

Alright day 1 not much is going to be noticed, i started seeing the effects of Kre-Alkalyn about a week in so im expecting the same with CreaCore. Im currently consuming 2100 calories and drinking a gallon and a half of water.

My current split is;
    Chest and Triceps
    Shoulders and Calves
    Back and Biceps
    Quads and Hams

Question for MuscleTech reps...is 1 serving pre and another post workout good as opposed to doing both post workout?

Although the directions recommend taking 2 servings post workout, you can take one before and after if you'd like. As long as you're getting both servings in daily.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)

Shoulders & Calves

Okay guys i did shoulders and calves this morning and to my surprise the strength/endurance is kicking in already. I was able to add 5 pounds to my rear delt flies for 12 reps! I am liking Creacore so far and im pleasantly surprised with how quickly its working. Muscle Pumps are getting much nicer and im starting to look more "full" during the day. Tomorrow ill be hitting back and biceps!

Shoulders & Calves

Okay guys i did shoulders and calves this morning and to my surprise the strength/endurance is kicking in already. I was able to add 5 pounds to my rear delt flies for 12 reps! I am liking Creacore so far and im pleasantly surprised with how quickly its working. Muscle Pumps are getting much nicer and im starting to look more "full" during the day. Tomorrow ill be hitting back and biceps!

Good stuff Skiba, are you doing 1-scoop pre and 1-scoop post?
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

Good stuff Skiba, are you doing 1-scoop pre and 1-scoop post?
    Yes im doing one 1 hr pre workout and the other immediately after

Legs

Alright well not much to update..I am taking Creacore pre and post workout as most of you have seen from my previous post. The biggest thing im noticing is im literally never sore. I have been pushing myself a little harder and STILL no soreness. Muscle fullness is great and im adding more weight to all my lifts. Im really happy with this product, but then again i havent been disappointed with any of MuscleTech's new products.

During todays leg workout i was able to hit 315 five times which just last week i was only able to get it three times.

Chest & Triceps

Yesterday i hit chest and triceps. I havent been sore, ive been lifting heavier and recovering MUCH faster. Im not noticing anything in the area of bloating which is nice because im cutting and bloating is not something i want. I have my own personal log i keep with the amount of weight i lift and it has been increasing either in reps or weight. At the end of this log i will post a day 1 and final day comparison.

Chest & Triceps

Yesterday i hit chest and triceps. I havent been sore, ive been lifting heavier and recovering MUCH faster. Im not noticing anything in the area of bloating which is nice because im cutting and bloating is not something i want. I have my own personal log i keep with the amount of weight i lift and it has been increasing either in reps or weight. At the end of this log i will post a day 1 and final day comparison.

Glad the dosing is working out Skiba. So far results sound to be on-point. Looking forward to seeing the full results.

What kind of fitness goals have you set for yourself?
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

Glad the dosing is working out Skiba. So far results sound to be on-point. Looking forward to seeing the full results.

What kind of fitness goals have you set for yourself?
    Results are great with Creacore. Im stronger, feel and look harder and im holding very little water.

Right now im looking to consistently increase strength without adding more carbs..so far that is happening. Every week the weight seems to be getting lighter and lighter.

My next goal is to drop some more bodyfat while maintaining strength..which obviously my expectations have been exceeded.

Also i would like to add more size to my shoulders..slowly but surely im getting there.

Thanks for asking!! And thanks again for sending me Creacore!

Arms

Had a great arm workout today. Im not sure if its due to the Creacore but my veins are turning into garden hoses which literally is the best feeling ever. I have more muscle endurance and my strength is increasing each week. I actually went to dosing it properly (2 scoops post workout) just to see if the results would get a little better.

I have added 10 lbs to my skullcrushers so im doing 70lbs for 8 reps.

I have been able to add 3 more dips into my first failure set

My bicep curls are now up to 100 for 8..well 7.5

So far..really impressed with this product!!

Arms

Had a great arm workout today. Im not sure if its due to the Creacore but my veins are turning into garden hoses which literally is the best feeling ever. I have more muscle endurance and my strength is increasing each week. I actually went to dosing it properly (2 scoops post workout) just to see if the results would get a little better.

I have added 10 lbs to my skullcrushers so im doing 70lbs for 8 reps.

I have been able to add 3 more dips into my first failure set

My bicep curls are now up to 100 for 8..well 7.5

So far..really impressed with this product!!

Veins turning into garden hoses.... yes ! Get photo evidence of this next time.. lol
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

No updates in a little while, you still running this Skiba?
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

Still running it alright! Havent really updated because i dont want to be repetitive.

Strength is still good...seems to be hit or miss lately though which im assuming is due to my diet. Im going on vacation in 10 days so carbs are much lower than usual. My bench has increased though and i am back to hitting 225 for 8 weighing 182. Before Creacore i was only putting it up 4-5 times..so thats the most noticeable for me.

Ive been on this for a while now doing the 2 scoops and i still have a lot left so the value of this stuff is amazing.

Veins turning into garden hoses.... yes ! Get photo evidence of this next time.. lol
    Arm day is tomorrow so ill make sure to get a picture for you

Alright guys im wrapping this up with a final review.

I am going on vacation tuesday so i am just about out of Creacore.

I experienced strength gains without adding carbs which is always nice. My most strength came in my shoulder press...starting off i was only able to press 135 7 times you wont believe it but im being 100% honest when i tell you i finished pressing 190 5 times.

Another notable lift was my incline chest press. Started off 155 for 8 finished off at 200 5 times.

I am very impressed with Creacore and i recommend trying it. I noticed strength increases after week 1 and it just continued from there. Every week i seemed to be getting stronger and stronger and im back to where i want to be strength wise. This will be a staple in my supplements when i am not using Myobuild which i will be using when i return from vacation and start bulking.

I want to thank Jake and the guys over at MuscleTech for allowing me to log this product. I have posted a final review in the supplement review section.

Atta boy Skiba, looks like you hit some serious strength gains on CreaCore. Thanks for logging this. Reps, and enjoy the vacation.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

Atta boy Skiba, looks like you hit some serious strength gains on CreaCore. Thanks for logging this. Reps, and enjoy the vacation.
    I did, this product is no joke and works great. Thank you for allowing me to run it!

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice log and final review Skiba!
    RIP in Peace

anton1229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review! I'm about to start taking Creacore this week! Can't wait to see the results for myself!

bilalmalik747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Quick question for you, I am starting with creacore and I was also planning to take MP Re-con post workout with my protein shake... So my question:
    1. is it a waste for me to take all three post workout? will I surpass my body's absorption capacity?
    2. would it be sub optimal to take creacore pre workout instead of post?

Thanks for the insight,