Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159
Results 4,741 to 4,759 of 4759
    Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is a long warm up. But at least you are warm!! That thruster burpee combo sounds horrible.
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thrusters and Burpees

Lovely!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How you doing, Boomz?
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Bahahahaha poo baby, lol!!!!

Crazy lifting
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    That is a long warm up. But at least you are warm!! That thruster burpee combo sounds horrible.
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Thrusters and Burpees

Lovely!
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    How you doing, Boomz?
    Hi friends! Sorry for the latter update. A lot has been going on. We decided to take our home of the market tbh I don't think our realtor was doing everything to sell it. I'm getting further along and don't want to move, move being far along and then with a newborn. So we will stay at our current home for at least two more years and maybe just stay if I fall in love with it again. Which brings me to everything that needs to be done...

interior paint- don't like the tan in the main areas and maroon in the bathrooms. Want more of a cream/ or light gray
    exterior paint- it's time and chipping.
    bathroom- new shower fixture in guest (kids) recaulk tub/ install sliding tub shower door, main I think we need to get our grout resealed our something it keeps getting mold in it even though I deep set bleach it every two weeks. We need a new toilet, it's been fd since we moved in.
    Eventually new furniture but that can wait my browns won't go with my new paint color
    Kitchen- new sink fixture, I'm going to attempt to paint our tile/ grout it's tan too instead of having to redo the backsplash
    Back- extend patio, and alas give in and buy a playset we have a trampoline now.

most of these are preferences and not necessary except the toilet and grout issue. So we will take it in priorities. We also need new carpet pretty badly but... I'm not even going to attempt to look at that until she gets older. We have really bad water here and so if you don't vinegar once a week from the beginning you get calcium and spots on everything.

FUN?! not! My husband is anything but handy many and I'm DIY all the way so we will have to find common ground. I'm thinking of doing all the interior paint, buying all the supplies for the work and hiring me a Mexican for a month :P

The goal is to get as much of this completed as we can while still maintaining savings/ $ set aside for 3 mos maternity leave. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT! I had to rush right back to work with my first 4 weeks PP because hubs got laid off when I was 6 mos pregnant and hadn't found a new job yet. So... I'm taking my time this time.

Oh, and then there is everything that has to be done for the baby too, forgot hahaha

Nursery- I got the crib Love it! It's a metal/iron pewter one. Gorgeous. I'm only going to paint one wall of her room. So not bad. I did buy the dresser yesterday that I am refinishing for her room. Two of the guides are broken so I have to order those online. Can't believe they didn't have drawer guides at Home Depot and also find new pulls that fit the holes that are already there. I am also making her bedding (bedskirt/ bumper/ comforter) but haven't started on that until I get done with dresser then I'll look at ordering fabric.

There is still the purging of all of our old crap that needs to be done and the stuff that I did save for baby if it was a boy that I can now get rid of.

I told yall her name right?

Vawn Marie (same middle name as my Aunt that passed the day after she was conceived.)

Bad az but still feminine, I think? I'm going for more wonder woman than lez softball player, but hey if that what she ends up being into :P

Oh I still have been training. Took off yesterday helped these two women load an armoire they bought from me in their first car (tried three different ways) then Armada (also didn't fit) I'm like are you fin kidding me? You bring no help and no truck! So I figured that was good enough. 2nd woman finally did send her husband by with a truck and hubs helped him so I was off the hook for moving it the 5th time.

I weighed 158 this morning after my extra busy celebratory weekend (birthday @ all you can eat protein, Brazilian restaurant / party for cinco de mayo at a friends house that was extravagant and catered and some of the best Mexican food I've had in my life.) Then yesterday friend takes me to one of my favorite Mexican bakery's for giving her a night stand. So damage was done. I think I ended at 3648 cals for yesterday, but hey I did meet my protein goal so there is silver lining. That being said no real bump yet, waistline has definitely disappeared so more just in the fat looking stage. 16 weeks now. So fixing to get into my fifth mos and I think all the food has gone more to my boobs than my belly. Hopefully trimming it up some this week and being "better" through the weekend some of that will fall off.

OH totally forgot to mention that Bruddah Boomz (who's more like my child than brother) Is getting married in August out of town. So there's that too. New SIL is trying to get me to go on Bach trip which is in Fredericksburg and is all hippie dippy. Like a 14 miler hike up the mountain. There wedding is also in San Saba in the middle of August and I am required to wear pants/ capris because I'll be standing on the grooms side. HAHA oh lawd wish me luck I'll be 8 mos by then.

With everything that needs to be done it's pretty safe to say I'll be busy but I will update once a week unless something cool comes up that yall need to know and by yall I mean my four friends that won't read 1/2 of this Skim it's your friend.

Oh in other local news. Or Wal- Mart was one of the ones that got shut down for Jade Helm that starts in July. I will let you all know if I get quarantined, stocking up on my ammo now.
    Last edited by Boomer29; 05-06-2015 at 07:32 AM.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats again on the pregnancy

As for moving I think once you get all that stuff done you'll find that you'll be glad that you didn't move. And honestly, to truly have the house sold you would have to do all that stuff anyway - trust me! We ended up doing things we wanted to do and I thought afterward not only did I want to stay in the house we had, but we IMPROVED it

Same thing with others I've talked to who have moved recently. They did all the upgrades they always wanted but did it to sell the house, and usually at a loss. So don't fret about not moving yet!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow you are busy Boom! Lots going on with the house stuff and baby stuff, and brother's wedding! Good luck with getting it all done!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Congrats again on the pregnancy

As for moving I think once you get all that stuff done you'll find that you'll be glad that you didn't move. And honestly, to truly have the house sold you would have to do all that stuff anyway - trust me! We ended up doing things we wanted to do and I thought afterward not only did I want to stay in the house we had, but we IMPROVED it

Same thing with others I've talked to who have moved recently. They did all the upgrades they always wanted but did it to sell the house, and usually at a loss. So don't fret about not moving yet!
    I hope so... There are things about the house that just structurally can't be changed and we did want bigger bedrooms for the kid(s)! I'm sure we will make it just fine :P It was just a want thing and not a NEED... so I will count my blessings.
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Wow you are busy Boom! Lots going on with the house stuff and baby stuff, and brother's wedding! Good luck with getting it all done!
    Thanks Jani I'm gonna need it!!

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes, i read the whole thing

food sounds good

congrats again on little vawn

(backstory for name?)

congrats to bro too

and why did walmart go down?
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    I hope so... There are things about the house that just structurally can't be changed and we did want bigger bedrooms for the kid(s)! I'm sure we will make it just fine :P It was just a want thing and not a NEED... so I will count my blessings.
    Knock down center mass of a wall and put in French doors , or just a double wide door opening ... but with no doors
    As long as their not load bearing KNOCK 'EM DOWN! You'll probably want to when your 8mos along anyway
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Makes sense to wait a bit to sell/buy.

We've done that twice. Gen has all but given up that we will move. But I don't want just any house. I want one with a view of the valley, that we can hike the mountain from the house and an attached garage at main entrance level. You know, I want it all!

We are DIY for most things. Over the years we have done all the hard flooring, updated kitchen and bath, landscaping and block patios. So, although our home is no where near perfect, we have very little debt and can enjoy going places and doing things.

Love the name!

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    yes, i read the whole thing

food sounds good

congrats again on little vawn

(backstory for name?)

congrats to bro too

and why did walmart go down?
    saint you are.

Thank you! You are going to cringe but I was flipping though channels and stopped on this random dating show where this black bald dude introduced himself as Von. I was huh cool name but I like it for a girl and it stuck. It was going to be Vawn Lyla but when my Aunt passed it made more sense to change her middle to Marie plus it goes better with our last name. My bro is marrying Dawn Marie right around the time I am due so all of our dates are coinciding announcements showers delivery/wedding. Funny their name is only one letter apart stealing all my lil gals thunder lol.

Have no clue it's part of the huge internet conspiracy. Wal Mart closed 7 stores across TX NM OK CA from east to west due to "plumbing issues" supposed to be down for 9 mos but #1 what plumbing issues take 9 mos (no pun intended and #2 they aren't actually opening back up and firing all the staff.

Could just be down sizing, could be FEMA camps, could actually be for Jade Helm training. Big Spring units have already started in our area. Dunno?

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Knock down center mass of a wall and put in French doors , or just a double wide door opening ... but with no doors
    As long as their not load bearing KNOCK 'EM DOWN! You'll probably want to when your 8mos along anyway
    Truth but then I would have to pick up and move that room somewhere else haha and our doors are already double . Entry to rooms and closets

The house we designed is very modern, just completely different. Maybe one day it will happen, until then I'm good providing we fix all the listed "issues"

Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Makes sense to wait a bit to sell/buy.

We've done that twice. Gen has all but given up that we will move. But I don't want just any house. I want one with a view of the valley, that we can hike the mountain from the house and an attached garage at main entrance level. You know, I want it all!

We are DIY for most things. Over the years we have done all the hard flooring, updated kitchen and bath, landscaping and block patios. So, although our home is no where near perfect, we have very little debt and can enjoy going places and doing things.

Love the name!
    I know it's frustrating. haha world why can't you just pop me out perfect circumstances from the skies :P

I love to do all of that as well, but it's extremely hard solo. Hubz always tells me I married the wrong brother because he has already flipped and redone to houses and his dad built his two lake houses from the ground up. However hubz has no desire. Unfortunately his dad is older now and on chemo and his brother lives in Dallas. so... if I can do it I do, if not I normally do the prep work then hire someone to finish or vice versa.

TRAINING UPDATE- Going well. I ripped last week so still nursing that. I hit a 175 clean and jerk on accident didn't realize that was the weight and it didn't feel bad so...

I also had to snatch up 75 today to get in the overhead position for OHS. So I basically did a jumping snatch with no hip contact (starfish) which was all good as well.

We are headed to Dallas this weekend for Crossfit Regionals woo hoo! oh and shopping and eating Definitely hitting Pf Changs and Cafe Brazil (my favorite of all time!)

Wish I looked more pregnant so I could be in the pregnant category and not the fat category. Oh well. Dr's appt tomorrow. That's it Oh I also scheduled a chiropractic appt on Thursday. Haven't been since I had to have physical therapy on my neck back in high school. I don't really like them but I get 35 visits a year and will well hit my deductible this year so I guess I will take advantage. I keep getting sciatic or nerve pain above my left butt cheek especially after squatting so we will see what he does for that.

MOTHERS Day-
    Was pretty awesome waited forever to eat at Cracker Barrel which was worth it then sat on my patio pretty much all afternoon. Watched hubz try to hit birds with this new pellet gun I got him last year. He gave up and switched to the pump action bb gun and hit 2. I grabbed the other one sighted it in off a target until it hit bullseye everytime. Gave it back to him and watched the heads pop off. So I felt pretty good about that one. I also taught my son to shoot the bb gun and he hit 2 in the middle after hitting all over the page when we started.
    Last edited by Boomer29; 05-12-2015 at 03:22 PM.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thinking of you, hoping you and your family are safe and dry in that crazy weather! <3 <3
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy weather!? Hope everything is ok!

BB guns are fu, we bought a few a little while ago and have a red dot sight for one and it's pretty cool

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thinking of you, hoping you and your family are safe and dry in that crazy weather! <3 <3

BB guns are fu, we bought a few a little while ago and have a red dot sight for one and it's pretty cool
    +3 ^^

Let us know you're okay.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

AWw thank you drea! We are still desert and west so we didn't get flooded like the houston dallas area. It's crazy hot here. 100 degrees today. We did get a couple hail storms but that was it.

We have a bb that is pump action that hubz prefers and a pellet that is break away that I like because it pops their heads off it has a scope.

Well those are the only two we can use in the neighborhood. :P

Red dot sights are cool so are the green dot night vision ones!

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    +3 ^^

Let us know you're okay.
    I'm safe and dry!!

Bump Update-
    It starting to look like a weird alien belly.

SO long story short my child is already a diva... We've had all sorts of problems already. Cervix shortening. I was put on bedrest last Tuesday until my on top of ea other contractions stopped. Which they have with the help of meds. Seems I've narrowed it down to sex and lying on my back. So... will eliminate the later and work on the first.

They gave me muscle relaxers too. I only got 5 so I'm saving them for cake moments in case I can't get the contractions to stop and my doc doesn't yell at me. Where is Swoosh when you need her?! My top two abs are holding on for dear life. I don't think they've separated yet so they feel clenched all the time. She is super low like I feel pregnant in my pelvic region more than my stomach. My son was in my rib cage so it's 100% different.

Still have been working out but modifying weights intensity because we didn't know what was causing the contractions/ shortening. I basically have to go in every 2 weeks to be measured, FUN! NOT.

21 weeks. Starting the six month. Weight is 160 12 lbs gained so far right on track.

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi boomz!
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    SO long story short my child is already a diva... We've had all sorts of problems already. Cervix shortening. I was put on bedrest last Tuesday until my on top of ea other contractions stopped. Which they have with the help of meds. Seems I've narrowed it down to sex and lying on my back. So... will eliminate the later and work on the first.

They gave me muscle relaxers too. I only got 5 so I'm saving them for cake moments in case I can't get the contractions to stop and my doc doesn't yell at me. Where is Swoosh when you need her?! My top two abs are holding on for dear life. I don't think they've separated yet so they feel clenched all the time. She is super low like I feel pregnant in my pelvic region more than my stomach. My son was in my rib cage so it's 100% different.

Still have been working out but modifying weights intensity because we didn't know what was causing the contractions/ shortening. I basically have to go in every 2 weeks to be measured, FUN! NOT.

21 weeks. Starting the six month. Weight is 160 12 lbs gained so far right on track.
    Here I am!!!!

Came over from supplementville to give you a big hug for making my day today and then I read this post and Check your PM
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Prayers for safe baby carrying.

Laughing about the abs. Gen looked like a basketball with bumps with our first.

Boom I hope you carry this baby safely. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know it can be stressful, esp with another little one. I was on bed rest for 2+ months with my youngest. Hugs!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear