Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Kadisha Becomes An Anabolic Freak

Anabolic Freak

Check it out here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ph...lic-freak.html

Shout out goes to Pharma Freak for giving me the opportunity to log this product

Background:

A little about myself first. I work out 6 times a week, sometimes twice a day. One session usually involves strength training that incorporates Olympic Lifting, and the other session includes some form of cardio, whether it's HIIT, long-distance running, or CrossFit (call it High Intensity Training for you guys that hate it).

I'm also currently in the process of starting a bulking diet to improve my lifts. This is vitally important, because my nutrition has been somewhat messed up in the last year with a deployment to Afghanistan. I ended up losing a good amount of muscle mass while I was there, and when I got back proceeded to stay on an inconsistent cutting diet. I lost a good amount of size during that time, but surprisingly not much strength. Either way I'm finally at a point where I can control the amount of calories I intake, so I'm looking forward to some good gains.

Currently I'm on a 3300 calorie IIFYM diet. I do however still believe that eating minimally processed foods is the way to go.

By taking AF I'm hoping to boost the amount of weight I can lift, and at the same time decrease recovery time. In this post I'm going to log my recent PRs (haven't been logging so I'm trying to remember numbers), and then compare it at the end of the 30 day period.

My short term goal is to successfully complete the Men's Health Urbanathlon in October, and my long-term goal is to make it to the CrossFit games.

Curent PRs:

Deadlift: 470lb
    Bench: 275lb
    OHS: 135lb
    Snatch: 135lb
    Clean: 245lb
    C&J: 185lb

I'm currently dealing with an ankle injury from 5 years ago. It's impeding my ability to keep good form during an OHS which is making my snatch suffer. But more on that later.

Current Supplements:

Various Whey/Casein Protein Powders
    WhiteFlood/Craze
    Green Magnitude
    Purple Wraath/Xtend
    CL Fish Oil
    500mg Magnesium
    5000iu Vitamin D3

Dosing:

I work out fasted on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Just the way it works because of my job. I still workout in the morning everyday of the week though. I'm going to be taking the recommended dosage thoughtful the 30 days, but the first two pills will be taken on an empty stomach on my fasted training days.

Last edited by Kadisha; 08-06-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Day 1

I hit the gym today, and actually PR'ed my OHS. I'm still trying to improve my form with that movement. It's a serious weakness I have due to my bad flexibility and prior ankle injury. It's been improving though. Slowly but surely. Around 2 months ago I couldn't do a single OHS with a PVC pipe.

Today's workout was somewhat of a Wendel 5-3-1 inspired one. I just wanted to work on my progression and form mostly, and target my weak areas.

Here was today's workout:

OHS:

2x5 @95lbs
    1x5 @115lbs
    1x3 @125lbs
    2x3 @135lbs

When I got up past 95lbs I started noticing that part of my weakness is my left shoulder starting to drop. When I pinched my shoulders back I straightened up immediately. I have a feeling it's a strength issue, and should get better with time. We'll see with this log!

Ring Dips:

5x10 @Body Weight

Serano Press:

3x10 @10lbs
    2x8 @ 15lbs

Lateral Shoulder Raise:

3x10 @20lbs
    2x8 @25lbs

Weighted GHD Sit-Ups:

4x10 @15lbs (these suck FYI)

Conditioning:

6x500m Rowing Sprints

Rowing has been a weakness of mine in CrossFit WODs, simply because I don't do them enough. Thought I'd hit them up today, and get some cardio in the process.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 2

Got around 8 hours of sleep last night, which was awesome. Actually it was so awesome that I did not want to wake up despite the fact that it's a Monday. It makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the AF even though it's still too early to tell, but I'm definitely going to take note of this.

As I state in my first post, I workout fasted on my strength training days during the week. I was a little apprehensive about taking AF on an empty stomach, but I really felt no ill-effects at all this morning. Just went about my daily routine. Drank my PW, and headed to the gym.

On a side note, I don't make my own strength programming. Yesterday was only an exception since I wanted to work on my form. I have a friend that was on the US Olympic Weightlifting Committee that does my programming for me. And it's free! Awesome guy.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    1x10

Squat Press:
    1X10 @95lbs
    1X10 @115lbs

Strength:

Back Squat:
    1x6 @225lbs
    1x6 @255lbs
    2x6 @275lbs

Was trying to find my 6 rep max here. New cycle of a 4 week program.

Underhand Row:
    1x6 @185
    1x6 @195
    1x6 @205
    1x6 @215

Standing DB Press:
    4x6 @60lbs

Glute Ham Raise:
    1x8 @80lbs
    2x8 @90lbs

Rope Kip-Up:
    3x10

Conditioning:

2 Rounds
    Jacob's Ladder: 2min or > 150ft
    Rower: 2min or >500m
    Versa-Climber: 2min or > 200ft

I got 200ft in 2 minutes on the Jacob's ladder, but hit 500m exactly at the 2minute mark on the Rower, and then blew the Versa-Climber out of the water. That Versa-Climber is no joke though. Anyway I'm thinking of talking to my friend and seeing if this can be made harder, or if I should do it with a weighted vest. I was breathing hard, don't get me wrong, but I didn't feel challenged enough.
    Dirty Leb Crew

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice squats and rows brah
    just started incorporating the C&J with my 5/3/1 workouts - I'll definitely lurk on this log

Originally Posted by prepremed View Post
    nice squats and rows brah
    just started incorporating the C&J with my 5/3/1 workouts - I'll definitely lurk on this log
    Yeah need to work on my bench mostly. I'll be doing 1RMs at the end of this log and comparing them to my current stats.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 4

Got around 8 hours of sleep as well today. Was a little restless at night, but that's mostly because I'm taking my GREs tomorrow morning. Been studying like crazy for around 2 months of those. It's really left with not much free time at all. Come back from work, study or cook something, hit up my CrossFit box if I'm doing it that evening and then get back around 8. Anyway after tomorrow things should be looking better. And hopefully my Graduate school application process will begin. *cross fingers*

Anyway I'm really starting to notice an increase in size and increase in libido. When I post my initial review/thoughts this weekends I'll give a definite assessment of my situation. And on side note I haven't noticed an ill-effects so far, especially on an empty stomach. Hope this keeps up.

Here's how this morning's workout went:

Warmup:

Various Hip-Mobility Stretches

YTWL:
    3x10

Strength:

Back Squat:
    4x6 @240lbs

My trainer talked to me here how it was more important to keep a load close to your RM instead of going up gradually in weight. He said its better to keep intensity and not "waste" sets. It was very eye opening for me, and I really do agree with him.

Bench Press:
    1x6 @240lbs
    2x6 @235lbs
    1x6 @225lbs

Had to use assistance on the 240lb so I ended up dropping weight, but I'm a firm believer of "failing" to improve gains.

Reverse Lunge:
    2x8 @50lbs
    1x8 @55lbs

Overhead Plate Situp:
    3x8 @45lbs

Conditioning:

Kettle Bell Swing Ladder

@100lbs
    1,2,3,....9,10,9...,1 (You get the idea) with 15sec rest in between sets

Last week I went with a 70lb KB, but didn't feel challenged enough. I went with the sane (being very sarcastic here) thing to do and bumped it up to 100lbs. Definitely felt it on that one, but it was an amazing workout.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 6

GRE went really well yesterday. Got a pretty good grade. Hopefully it'll be enough to get me into grad school. The test was early, so I couldn't go for a run that morning, and I just ended up taking the day off. Thought I'd go for a run on Sunday which is typically my rest day instead.

One more thing I thought to mention is that I'm just logging my strength days since the increase in lifts is what I'm tracking here. On other days I usually do some form of cardio and Crossfit. I definitely work out more than 3 times a week.

This morning was a mess. The Oly Lifting room was closed because of a retarded division run. This left me without my schedule and going off memory with my weights and routine. I remembered most of it accurately, but well that's life and it gets in the way sometimes.

Warmup:

PVC Pipe Should Mobility Stretc

Strength:

Squat Snatch:
    1x5 @95
    3x5 @115

This probably has to be one of the most frustrating movements for me. My left rotator cuff has been having issues lately, and it's general making my left shoulder weaker keeping me from keeping a good weight over my head. Plus I always have to keep in mind that I have to work on hip-mobility. My OHS is always a work in progress. Snatches were completed with very good form. It's the squat that's the issue.

Clean Pull from Floor:
    1x5 @225lbs
    3x5 @245lbs

Romanian Dead Lifts:

1X10 @245lbs
    3X10 @255lbs

Glute Ham Raise:
    4x10 @Body-Weight

Conditioning:

This was more of a strength conditioning routine, but I love it.

Prowler Suicides:
    10yards & back @90lbs then relay with 180lbs
    4 Rounds with 2 minutes rest in between

Burning quads and calves, but you feel great after.
    Dirty Leb Crew

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Doing a great job with the log man keep it up..these workouts make me tired just reading them haha
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Doing a great job with the log man keep it up..these workouts make me tired just reading them haha
    Thanks! Really working to up my numbers here. If I can improve my flexibility I can see myself being able to carry heavier loads on the more complex lifts.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 8

Alright making some gains and improvements already. Even though I'm on a bulk, I feel like I'm rarely sore these days in relation to the gains I've been making. Feeling great especially after today's workout.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    1x10

Squat Press:
    1X10 @115lbs
    1X10 @115lbs

Will probably bump it up to 135lbs next week probably.

Strength:

Back Squat:
    4x6 @265lbs

I'd bump it up 10lbs next week, but my schedule has me doing 3x10 at the same weight.

Underhand Row:
    4x6 @205lbs

Standing DB Press:
    1x6 @60lbs
    3x6 @65lbs

Glute Ham Raise:
    3x8

Rope Kip-Up:
    3x10

Conditioning:

2 Rounds

This time around I did it with a 20lb vest. Felt much better and much more challenged. Honestly, just felt like a beast this morning, and I definitely attribute part of that to AF.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 10

Don't know what was going on today, but I felt tired the entire day. I got a pretty good amount of sleep. Around 7 hours I pretty sure, but two scoops of my PW weren't enough to wake up me up today, and a few diet cokes and a redbull to get me through the afternoon. Feels odd. I'm actually thinking of going to bed as soon as I get done with this post.

Starting this week there's going to be higher volume in my workouts, but at only a few pounds from 6RM. Here's how this morning's workout went:

Warmup:

YTWL:
    3x10

Strength:

Back Squat:
    4x10 @230lbs

Bench Press:
    4x10 @225lbs

Wasn't feeling particularly strong on today's bench. Might have something to do with the 100 burpees I did yesterday as part of my CrossFit workout.

Reverse Lunge:
    3x10 @55lbs

Overhead Plate Situp:
    3x8 @45lbs

Conditioning:

Kettle Bell Swing Ladder

@100lbs
    1,2,3,....9,10,9...,1 (You get the idea) with 15sec rest in between sets

Was going at it pretty steadily and then one of my callouses ripped, and a previous ripped callous in my palm opened up and started bleeding. Managed to finish the entire conditioning workout though, just with a little more pain. I was actually going to take a picture of it, but didn't think anyone would be interested to see it haha.

PS: I just finished half a pint of B&J Karamel Sutra. I wouldn't really recommend it. Nothing special, the only cool part was the caramel core, but you can get that entire vanilla-chocolate-caramel mixture in a much better way from other pints.
    Last edited by Kadisha; 08-15-2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 12

Today was a pretty good day. My snatch is getting smoother, and I can feel my left shoulder starting to get stronger, and being able to bare more weight. Still not performing as well as I want due to flexibility issues that I'm working on right now, but overall it was a pretty good workout. Even got some PRs with my RDL.

Also today is my last day before I go on a break from AF for a few days. Following what the label says, so let's see how it goes.

Warmup:

Various hip and shoulder mobility exercises.

Goblet Squats:
    2x10

Snatch complex warm-up

Strength

Hang Snatch:
    1x5 @95lbs
    3x5 @115lbs

Hopefully I'll be comfortable enough to go up to 135 next week.

Clean Pull from Floor:
    1x5 @255lbs
    2x5 @265lbs
    1x5 @275

At this point I was feeling pretty good. Invincible even haha
    Jumped straight into RDLs at the same weight

RDLs:
    1x10 @275lbs
    2x10 @315lbs

I have to admit though that after that my lower back isn't feeling so great. Pretty sore actually.

Weighted Chin-Up:
    4x6 @45lbs

Back Extension:
    3x15 @25lbs

Conditioning:

Prowler Suicides:

Really feel that I'm getting more efficient at these, especially on the low bar. Figured out today that the best thing to do for the high push is to keep my heel on the ground and push with my quads. That way my calves can rest for the low push on the way back. The interesting part about the low push is that I also figured out if you let yourself "fall" forward instead of pushing the prowler forward you save more energy and can go even further.

In about 2 weeks I'm planning on doing the 10x30 yard prowler challenge. So far the quickest time is around 6:05. I'm pretty sure I can beat that.
    Last edited by Kadisha; 08-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great log and love your training variations!!!

Originally Posted by Godhelpme View Post
    Great log and love your training variations!!!
    Thanks There's actually more to it. I just post my strength workouts. Love them though. I look forward to busting PRs every morning. AF is definitely helping me out with that.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 14

Today's actually my rest day, but I'm just checking in to log this fact since I thought it was pretty weird.

Last night I fell asleep around 8:30. This was without the affects of alcohol mind you haha, and without me taking any sort of sleeping aid or anything like that. Just felt really tired, and yesterday was actually my first day of the 3 day break.

Anyway I ended up sleeping until 6 am. The reason I'm logging this is because I rarely sleep more than 7 hours. It's not because I don't want to sleep more than 7 hours, it's just because my body doesn't.

I also didn't really do any ridiculous amount of exercise either to feel that tired. I did a charity Crossfit WOD and then ran 3 miles, so nothing ridiculous or out of the ordinary.

On a completely unrelated note, if I stop logging this it's because I got arrested for choking my new upstairs neighbors out. Those two retards seem to constantly forget that they live over somebody.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 15

I have to say I felt really challenged by today's workout. This past week as you've seen I've increased volume, but I would really like to understand the reasoning behind this. Yes it's about extended intensity, but I know that relatively high volume sets like these are for hypertrophy. I'm going to talk to my trainer about this tomorrow.

Squats killed, but I managed to remain unbroken during the sets. Loved it and hated it.

PRed on the Squat Press as well at 135lbs. If I was doing sets of 5 instead of 10 I think I could have even gone heavier.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    2x10
    Various hip mobility exercises.

Squat Press:
    2X10 @135lbs

Strength:

Back Squat:
    3x10 @265lbs

Underhand Row:
    3x10 @205lbs

Standing DB Press:
    3x10 @65lbs

Glute Ham Raise:
    3x10

Rope Kip-Up:
    3x10

Conditioning:

4 Rounds

Didn't do CrossFit in the afternoon today. The workout that was planned was a strength based workout and not really conditioning. It was also an overhead focused one, and my forearms have been suffering lately from the amount of overhead exercises I've been doing to work on my OHS and Snatch. Decided to sit this one out, and just do a longer conditioning workout at the end of my strength workout. Was exhausted at the end but felt good.

On a side note, I start the next 12 day cycle tomorrow.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Day 17

Feeling stronger as a whole today. Grinded it out real hard at the gym today, and it was an overall good workout. I also visited the physical therapist for my ankle. She ended up popping it by tugging and pulling at it, and it really has increased its mobility. Feels great to be honest. I also asked her about my issues with the OHS. She figured out that it might be because I've got tight lats and hip-flexors. Not exactly a new discovery, but she did prescribe me a bunch of way to foam roll that really seemed to help. I'm going to to do those today and tomorrow, and hopefully on Friday I'll be able to OHS with ease. Keeping my fingers crossed.

One other thing, she made me lay down on the foam roller about mid-back and she used that position to crack my back. The top of my spinal cord just cracked like crazy. Made it feel looser overall.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    3x10

Strength:

Back Squat:
    4x10 @245lbs

Was a struggle but 15lbs up from last week.

Bench Press:
    3x10 @225lbs

Did better overall, but still couldn't go up in weight.

Reverse Lunge:
    3x10 @55lbs

Overhead Plate Situp:
    3x10 @45lbs

Conditioning:

Kettle Bell Swing Ladder

@100lbs
    1,2,3,....9,10,9...,1 with 15sec rest in between sets

Good time. Feeling stronger and more stable while swinging that huge thing. Still messes up my fingers though.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love your workouts!!!

I love your workouts!!!
    Thanks. It's about to change next week, but that's about when I finish this log. Some good stuff coming up .
    Dirty Leb Crew

Stretches and foam rolls for my hip flexibility seem to be working. Definitely no where close to where I want them to be. For that reason I ended up going light on the OHS. Want to work on my form better instead of just stacking up the weights. Next month's program is going to concentrate on that for OH movements.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    2x10

KB Swing:
    2x20 @45lbs

Snatch complex warm-up

Strength

Hang Snatch:
    1x5 @65lbs
    3x5 @75lbs

Clean Pull from Floor:
    1x5 @275lbs
    2x5 @285lbs
    1x5 @95lbs

RDLs:
    1x10 @315lbs
    1x10 @325lbs
    1x10 @315lbs

Weighted Chin-Up:
    3x10 @35lbs

Back Extension:
    3x15 @25lbs

Conditioning:

Prowler Suicides:

Pain on this one. That's all I'm going to say.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Stretches and foam rolls for my hip flexibility seem to be working. Definitely no where close to where I want them to be. For that reason I ended up going light on the OHS. Want to work on my form better instead of just stacking up the weights. Next month's program is going to concentrate on that for OH movements.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    2x10

KB Swing:
    2x20 @45lbs

Snatch complex warm-up

Strength

Hang Snatch:
    1x5 @65lbs
    3x5 @75lbs

Clean Pull from Floor:
    1x5 @275lbs
    2x5 @285lbs
    1x5 @95lbs

RDLs:
    1x10 @315lbs
    1x10 @325lbs
    1x10 @315lbs

Weighted Chin-Up:
    3x10 @35lbs

Back Extension:
    3x15 @25lbs

Conditioning:

Prowler Suicides:

Pain on this one. That's all I'm going to say.
    Great Session!!! The foam rolls are a wokout to roll my Hams and calfs, but it works!!!

Beastly workout last morning, so beastly that I fell asleep at 9pm because of it and forgot to update my log haha. Anyway here it is.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    1x10

Squat Press:
    2X10 @135lbs

Strength:

Back Squat:
    3x10 @275lbs

PR for this range.

Underhand Row:
    3x10 @205lbs

Standing DB Press:
    3x10 @65lbs

Glute Ham Raise:
    3x10

Rope Kip-Up:
    3x10

Conditioning:

2 Rounds

Felt good even with a 20lb vest on.

I took a look at next month's routine. It's pretty good improvement especially in the conditioning department.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Great Session!!! The foam rolls are a wokout to roll my Hams and calfs, but it works!!!
    Oh absolutely. They help me out a lot with leg soreness, but sadly it's kind of tough to hit the right spots on my back, which is why I'm going to get a deep tissue massage on Thursday. Gonna be painfully good.
    Dirty Leb Crew

I believe I've got 4 more pills left of AF. I'm going to do one last closing post tomorrow, but I thought I'd log this last workout here. It's the new program so it's going to look a little different, but everything builds on the month prior.

Warmup:

Jobes:
    1x10

Squat Press:
    2X10 @135lbs

Strength:

Back Squat (10-15% less of prior week's max):
    3x8 @235lbs

Push Press:
    1x10 @115
    1x10 @125
    1x10 @135

Needed a little bit more confidence in this area. Will make up for it next week.

Underhand Row:
    1x10 @205lbs
    2x10 @215lbs

Glute Ham Raise:
    1x10
    2x10 @10lbs

Rope Kip-Up:
    3x10

Conditioning:

KB Snatch Ladder
    15s rest between sets
    1/2 the set on one arm, 1/2 with other

I started off at 23kg but then bumped it up at the peak to 32kg. Don't know if I'd be able to swing the 100lbs with one arm. Might try it at the end of the month.

Tomorrow though I'll post the results of my 10x30yards @90lb prowler challenge. Get the puke bucket ready!
    Dirty Leb Crew

Didn't do as well as I wanted to on the prowler challenge. Got 7:07 which is good, but not where I want to be. Also I realized I still have one more day. Don't know how well I'm going to do on my squats after today haha.

On a non-workout related matter I got an hour and a half deep tissue massage today and I cannot describe how worth it it was. All the aches and pains in my back are somewhat gone. I'm going again next week to get another beating.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Awesome workout today. Really kicked my ass.

Warmup:

YTWL:
    3x10

OHS:
    3x10 @75lbs

Strength:

Back Squat:
    4x10 @275lbs

Bench Press:
    2x10 @225lbs
    1x10 @230lbs

Slowly but surely on the bench. Really trying hard to avoid a plateau. Back in my body building days that's the one movement that I had limited lift power in. Dropping volume next week though.

Reverse Lunge:
    1x10 @55lbs
    2x10 @60lbs

Behind the neck dumbell Situp:
    3x10 @25lbs

Made a huge difference over the overhead plate.

Conditioning:

I'm just going to call this the pain routine. 165 burpees in total. Not fun at all.

5 Rounds:

150m Jacob's Ladder
    33 Burpees

Took me 28 minutes. Painful... seriously.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Didn't do as well as I wanted to on the prowler challenge. Got 7:07 which is good, but not where I want to be. Also I realized I still have one more day. Don't know how well I'm going to do on my squats after today haha.

On a non-workout related matter I got an hour and a half deep tissue massage today and I cannot describe how worth it it was. All the aches and pains in my back are somewhat gone. I'm going again next week to get another beating.
    Def. going to get one b/f I start my 8 Weeks to Fat Program!!!

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That deep tissue massage sounds great man, I'm gonna look into it for myself.
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com