Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tough day on Squats and legs today, preworkout stretching just seemed painful and I felt stiff as hell even into the first few sets and then I could not shake this weird "stretchy" pain on my inner hip sockets and then went to do some BB lunges and got a sharp stabbing pain down near where my spine meets the arse area. I managed to get through the squats but shaved some reps off of what I was scheduled to do, bailed completely on the BB lunges as sharp pains and I don't get along well. The numbers themselves are still progressing since I made the switch to deep ATG squats. On the bright side, squatting is not hurting my shoulders nearly as much as it used to, think I'm finally starting to get some flexibility back in my shoulders which is nice because there's nothing like squatting and then grabbing your *shoulders* in pain LOL.

Barbell Squat - ATG
    110x5
    135x5
    160x3
    200x3<--supposed to be 5 reps
    230x2<--supposed to be 3 reps
    255x1<--this actually felt really good but for a slight "good morning" as I came up.

135x10<--nice and slow with a pause at the bottom on a few random reps for stretch.

Barbell Lunges
    135x2
    135x1
    ^ 5 sets of 10 reps scheduled but I don't toy with sharp pains so cut it there.

Random Abs junk
    whatever x whatever

wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zohairm View Post
    looks painful as FUARK!
    Do you know when the mini promos start?
    100% rep back!

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cell...stler20/305900
    Cellucor Super HD review!!
    (Finished and proud to have done the review!)

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

Favorite quote: "If u aint First ur last"

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wrestler20 View Post
    Do you know when the mini promos start?
    i think when the recruiting phase on the promo is up.

should be soon dont worry!
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Tough day on Squats and legs today, preworkout stretching just seemed painful and I felt stiff as hell even into the first few sets and then I could not shake this weird "stretchy" pain on my inner hip sockets and then went to do some BB lunges and got a sharp stabbing pain down near where my spine meets the arse area. I managed to get through the squats but shaved some reps off of what I was scheduled to do, bailed completely on the BB lunges as sharp pains and I don't get along well. The numbers themselves are still progressing since I made the switch to deep ATG squats. On the bright side, squatting is not hurting my shoulders nearly as much as it used to, think I'm finally starting to get some flexibility back in my shoulders which is nice because there's nothing like squatting and then grabbing your *shoulders* in pain LOL.

Barbell Squat - ATG
    110x5
    135x5
    160x3
    255x1<--this actually felt really good but for a slight "good morning" as I came up.

135x10<--nice and slow with a pause at the bottom on a few random reps for stretch.

Barbell Lunges
    135x2
    135x1

Random Abs junk
    whatever x whatever
    wow dude strong squatting!

try sqautting with a belt to prevent that good morning.
    u dont wanna mess up ur back

BTW GUYS

new log up plz sub

2020wellness and slytheslayer!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post903861413
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BTW GUYS

new log up plz sub

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post903861413
    Already did before you asked!! I'm on my game!!
    100% rep back!

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Already did before you asked!! I'm on my game!!
    haha i can see that!

i have a feeling ur gonna be a GREAT addition to these logs!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Barbell Squat - ATG
    110x5
    135x5
    160x3

Barbell Lunges
    135x2
    135x1

Random Abs junk
    whatever x whatever
    gotta love those ATG squats man. Freaking destroy. Ever tried front squats? I used to do ATG squats, but then I hurt my back(saw you have some back trouble too) and then I switched to front squats. I haven't had problems since, and it hits my quads a TON more. And I don't need to go as heavy. Legs are tough man. Lots of people dont do them so good job at keepin at it
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BTW GUYS

new log up plz sub

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...p?t=145902873&
    Fixed it
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

hows everyone saturday today?? are you guys training or is it a rest day??
    100% rep back!

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good looking log guys keep the hard work up. The beta-cret is making me drool...

saturdays is going good bro!
    bout to hit the gym in little for press day!

btw heres and announcement from rams

***NEW LOGS***

GLUTA-TREN: Sh!t just got serious for MVD and Slammin

CON-CRET: HairyScandinavian and Wrestler20 move some iron with CRET

GLUTA-TREN: RAIGS/MORMONPICKETT throwin rags and breakin fences with GLUTA-TREN/CON-CRET

CON-CRET: Promera Con-Cret Construction with Ry and Sly - Train Hard. Train Smart. Grow!

ALSO: We will be starting the MINI PROMOS on June 28th so make sure to join us on our FAN PAGE to qualify for all of them!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

saturdays is going good bro!
    bout to hit the gym in little for press day!

btw heres and announcement from rams

***NEW LOGS***

GLUTA-TREN: Sh!t just got serious for MVD and Slammin

CON-CRET: HairyScandinavian and Wrestler20 move some iron with CRET

GLUTA-TREN: RAIGS/MORMONPICKETT throwin rags and breakin fences with GLUTA-TREN/CON-CRET

CON-CRET: Promera Con-Cret Construction with Ry and Sly - Train Hard. Train Smart. Grow!

ALSO: We will be starting the MINI PROMOS on June 28th so make sure to join us on our FAN PAGE to qualify for all of them!
    I've stopped by all the logs and subbed, I'm really in for those mini promos!
    100% rep back!

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rest day? What's that?? lol. Trained today and am taking a day off from the weights tomorrow.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

I've stopped by all the logs and subbed, I'm really in for those mini promos!
    That's what i like to hear!

Keep up the good work!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Rest day? What's that?? lol. Trained today and am taking a day off from the weights tomorrow.
    It's good to let your body rest, usually when I take a few days off I come back even stronger which is awesome!!
    100% rep back!

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's good to let your body rest, usually when I take a few days off I come back even stronger which is awesome!!
    Yeah I know. I usually have to take the weekendsoff from the gym b/c of work. Lift atleast 4 days a week and 3 days rest for me. Usually stick to 5 days and 2 days rest.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

thats what gluta-tren and con-cret is for!

lol

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel ya. excited for the recovery help
    PL Log

BTK!

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deloading this week, brethren, so look forward to a boring week of basic movements. I'll likely combine two workouts each and just hit it on Tue/Thu.

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    gotta love those ATG squats man. Freaking destroy. Ever tried front squats? I used to do ATG squats, but then I hurt my back(saw you have some back trouble too) and then I switched to front squats. I haven't had problems since, and it hits my quads a TON more. And I don't need to go as heavy. Legs are tough man. Lots of people dont do them so good job at keepin at it
    I have but got away from them, I need something to add to the ATG Squat to get my quads a little more work and I think front squats will be the ticket. My right knee doesn't like the leg press and my left knee doesn't like the leg ext machine (or treadmill) and now that odd back pain showed up on lunges but it was only once so hoping just a fluke.

No rest for me, I was training in trying to stay alive at the beach. Saturday was rough driving, 30+ miles in 4x4 with very little easy driving at all. Sun driving was a lot better but still slow and we stayed too long and got home pretty late, I cleared maybe 7 hours sleep combined for Sat & Sun nights between fishing late Saturday and early Sunday and the drive home and packing up for the night. I'll likely disappear again this coming weekend and get another trip in before we get our Promera products and this log starts running.

I rarely grab the phone out of the truck, but when the kids catch something nice it's worth it. This is his first Jack fish so I had to get a pic.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HairyScandinavian; 06-25-2012 at 06:08 AM.

nice catch!
    PL Log

BTK!

Damn dude awesome fish!

I've never had luck fishing off of the beach

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Damn dude awesome fish!

I've never had luck fishing off of the beach
    That one went 42" long, wish I had a scale to weight it before we cut it up to use for bait. These two were caught within about 10 minutes of eachother.
    Attached Images

Y'all got something crazy in the waters there!
    I see ur in San Antonio?
    Where we're u fishing?

I live in Houston!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Y'all got something crazy in the waters there!
    I see ur in San Antonio?
    Where we're u fishing?

I live in Houston!
    This is down on the national seashore out of Corpus. If you're in Houston Matagorda is a decent place to go.

This is down on the national seashore out of Corpus. If you're in Houston Matagorda is a decent place to go.
    It's funny u mention that.

We were gonna go deep sea fishing 2 weeks ago in matagorda. But once we got there we woke up to rain the next morning!

And we might possibly be going to corpus this weekend!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Damn HairyScandinavian that's some great fishing there what were you using for your bait??
    100% rep back!

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sub'd and more Weekend Warriors on the loose in here... Nice fishing pics and rig!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    Sub'd and more Weekend Warriors on the loose in here... Nice fishing pics and rig!
    We try lol! The mini promos are awesome!
    100% rep back!

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

and a link to my log:
    www.tinyurl.com/RBsNewLog
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

It's funny u mention that.

We were gonna go deep sea fishing 2 weeks ago in matagorda. But once we got there we woke up to rain the next morning!

And we might possibly be going to corpus this weekend!
    ...and? The fish are already wet, they don't care!
    I'm almost positive we'll be back down again this coming weekend, but we'll be 60 miles down the beach by Friday afternoon.

Damn HairyScandinavian that's some great fishing there what were you using for your bait??
    Those were caught on big mullet heads but when they're thick you can catch them on spoons and such. It's a riot when they hit a topwater trout bait, kiss your line and drag washers goodbye cuz they're gone LOL.

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post

and a link to my log:
    www.tinyurl.com/RBsNewLog
    That is almost an appropriate GIF for the current conversation, if only there were water in it haha.