Thread: My diet plan

Jaydonteh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up My diet plan

Ok, this is the first time I posted my diet so you guys can give some advice if I'm doing it wrongly. THX

Meal 1: 5 egg whites + 2 yolks
    oatmeal 1cup

Meal 2: Whole Meal Bread 4 slice + Tuna Canned

Meal 3: Brown Rice 2cups
    6oz Meat
    Vegetables 1cup
    Fruits (1 orange/apple/dragon fruit/pear)

Meal 4(pre-workout): Whole Meal bread 2slice + peanut butter

Meal 5(post-workout): Weight Gainer 2scoops 70g

Meal 6:Brown Rice 1cups
    6oz Meat
    Vegetables 1cup
    Fruits (1 orange/apple/dragon fruit/pear)

Meal 7:Whole Meal bread 2 slice + Peanut butter

That's all. Short and sweet
    Am I taking enough cal./protein a day? My goal is to gain lean muscle mass.
    Should I take multi-vitamin? THX
    DROP YOUR EGO BEFORE ENTERING THE GYM! -NO PAIN, NO BRAIN, NO GAIN-

If you lift weights to improve the way you look, you are a bodybuilder. Food is everything.

============================--Reply me if I PM you--I will reply if you PM me--============================
    `__``__ _``_`____```____ _`````_____
    |``\/``|`|`|`/`___|`/`___|`|```|`____|
    |`|\/|`|`|`|`\___`\|`|```|`|````|``_|``
    |`|``|`|`|_|`|___)`|`|___|`|___|`|___`
    |_|``|_|\___/|____/`\____|_____|_____|

ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At 136 you could bulk while putting a lot less effort into your diet. Aim for 3-4k. Just eat a ****load. With a decent program, you should put on mass fairly quickly.

Originally Posted by ROB_SHS View Post
    At 136 you could bulk while putting a lot less effort into your diet. Aim for 3-4k. Just eat a ****load. With a decent program, you should put on mass fairly quickly.
    I can't do that. I need to have a fix diet. and wat *load ur talking about. 3-4k cal. at 136lbs? seriously? I don't want to bulk...just increase in cal. will do.

If you lift weights to improve the way you look, you are a bodybuilder. Food is everything.

============================--Reply me if I PM you--I will reply if you PM me--============================

ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROB_SHS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To gain weight, eat above maintenance.

Eat as you please, but macros and calories are what is important.

To gain weight, eat above maintenance.

Eat as you please, but macros and calories are what is important.
    If you say eat as I please and I do it clean, I won't get even close to the above. I'm an asian and the food that we have is not as you think it is. If I could prepare the food myself then, I can think of adding cal. from the food not listed here.

RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jesus christ why are you suggesting a 3-4 k ? He's 136 with means his maintanance would be around 2500ish. eating 4k is WAY over a max of 20% surplus.
    20% is +500 cals and that would barely reach 3k. 4k is a freakin 60% surplus.

Anyway , with you being 16 its kinda difficult to just 'do the math'. I know you're asian and you enjoy math but (I'm just kidding). But seriously, a 16-yo body is in 'growth' stages. You can't really exactly estimate how much you need. Best chance is trial and error. Eat 3k cals for one month. See if you gain muscle. See in you gain unwanted fat(or too much fat) with that muscle. Make that 1 month experiment your baseline and depending on the results you can add / substract calories.

LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks solid, post us macros so we can help you out more

try myfitnesspal to list all your food

Originally Posted by RCatta View Post
    Jesus christ why are you suggesting a 3-4 k ? He's 136 with means his maintanance would be around 2500ish. eating 4k is WAY over a max of 20% surplus.
    20% is +500 cals and that would barely reach 3k. 4k is a freakin 60% surplus.

Anyway , with you being 16 its kinda difficult to just 'do the math'. I know you're asian and you enjoy math but (I'm just kidding). But seriously, a 16-yo body is in 'growth' stages. You can't really exactly estimate how much you need. Best chance is trial and error. Eat 3k cals for one month. See if you gain muscle. See in you gain unwanted fat(or too much fat) with that muscle. Make that 1 month experiment your baseline and depending on the results you can add / substract calories.
    I said 3-4k. You say 3k. We are in agreement. Bigger surpluses are fine, unless excess fat gain is a concern (here, it clearly isn't).

TL;DR: want to gain weight? eat a lot, but pay attention to macros

RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCatta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I said 3-4k. You say 3k. We are in agreement. Bigger surpluses are fine, unless excess fat gain is a concern (here, it clearly isn't).

TL;DR: want to gain weight? eat a lot, but pay attention to macros
    3k is my maximum while 3k was your minimum suggester. We're hardly in agreement.

EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3k is my maximum while 3k was your minimum suggester. We're hardly in agreement.
    I eat over 5k cal a day and im gaining more muscle mass than fat and my maintenance should be under 4k.?
    █──────█

Eat like a man, Train like a beast, Sleep like a baby.

Never will be satisfied. Will always want to be Bigger & Stronger.

Originally Posted by EatLiftSleep702 View Post
    I eat over 5k cal a day and im gaining more muscle mass than fat and my maintenance should be under 4k.?
    20% of 4k +4k= 4800.

EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EatLiftSleep702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    20% of 4k +4k= 4800.
    your trying to find out...?
    █──────█

Eat like a man, Train like a beast, Sleep like a baby.

Never will be satisfied. Will always want to be Bigger & Stronger.