Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnieBannanas View Post
    Of course shes defensive. A 28 year old white girl with a Trick Daddy quote as her status. I bet anything the babby daddy is some dead beat loser from the hood. Id be defensive too.
    Thanks... appreciate that... it's a Trina quote.
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Registered User JohnnieBannanas's Avatar
    JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    Its from a Trick Daddy song. Dont get slick with me.
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *needs even more external validation than a woman crew*
    *changes shirt 5 times before going to the grocery store crew*
    *get depressed because not enough girls checked you out for the day crew*
    *fishes for compliments from gay guys and fat chicks crew*
    *personality is flat because only looks are relied upon crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *girls think were players but cant live up to the hype crew*

SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so it's true?
    ✠Knights Templar Crew✠

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnieBannanas View Post
    Its from a Trick Daddy song. Dont get slick with me.
    Slick? Naw... u win can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by SlavicSexSlave View Post
    so it's true?
    Shoot! I wish I was that lucky! I don't even know who my baby daddy is.. i've narrowed it down to like 23 guys though... we're pretty sure we've narrowed it down to this night.
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlavicSexSlave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Slick? Naw... u win can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Shoot! I wish I was that lucky! I don't even know who my baby daddy is.. i've narrowed it down to like 23 guys though... we're pretty sure we've narrowed it down to this night.
    lets be surrel here, ur child looks like this doesnt he/she?

Just admit it babe. you got knocked up by an executive of the british broascasting corporation.
    ✠Knights Templar Crew✠

Originally Posted by SlavicSexSlave View Post
    lets be surrel here, ur child looks like this doesnt he/she?

Just admit it babe. you got knocked up by an executive of the british broascasting corporation.
    That's a really cute baby though for real
    But if we're bein cereal the only pic I baby in my phone is posing wit my pitbull
    Edit: also found one of him dressed up at lil Wayne

That's a really cute baby though for real
    But if we're bein cereal the only pic I baby in my phone is posing wit my pitbull
    Edit: also found one of him dressed up at lil Wayne
    -owns a pitbull
    -dresses kid up as Lil Wayne
    -Trina/slutty rap quotes on profile

u sure do make a great case for all these miscers turning down single mothers

was this you as a kid?
    ✠Knights Templar Crew✠

JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Experiment
    For the most part, most single women 30 and up probably have a kid
    Cliffs:
    Many college educated professional women ages 30-35 have never been married and probably 90% of this group is childless. You will find them concentrated in the major metro areas of the Northeast (NYC, Philly and Boston), Midwest (Chicago) and to a lesser but still decent extent in the West (Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles).
    Anyway, you're a man. Date younger. 35 year old men with good careers can easily date 27-29 year old women.

------------------

Really depends on what racial groups and socioeconomic strata you're looking at.

First, you said 30+ which is a huge age range. You also didn't mention whether you are including divorced women along with the single, never married group. Let's narrow the ages to 30-35. Yes, most single (for this discussion, consider single to mean never married so it does not include divorced) black women 30-35 have kids. A smaller but still very significant number of single white women 30-35have kids. Upper middle-class and above white women 30-35 are far less likely than this group to have kids. This group includes business types, lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc.

Many of these women remain career focused into their early-mid 30s but are now looking to settle down. You won't find them in rural America for the most part, but go to NYC, Boston, Philadelphia etc. and you'll find plenty of women meeting this description. There are probably 10 times more women fitting this description than there were 40 years ago. If they've never been married (and a lot haven't), then there's a very large probability that they have no children. Women fitting this description didn't have the time to spare for the responsibility of a baby so they used hormonal BC for their dating habits and have remained child free until now.

The federal government does break down the % of single, never married by age range and race, but not by education level or income range. If they did, I suspect you'd see what all the anecdotal evidence suggests. Never married white women 30-35 with a high school diploma or less are at least twice as likely (and probably at least three times as likely) to be single mothers as never married white women 30-35 with bachelor's degrees or above are. I don't include divorced mothers in this because they were responsible enough to get married before having children, and obviously there are a bunch of 30-35 professional divorced single moms out there.

But for white women ( and I'm sure Asian women too), never married 30-35 year olds with at least a bachelor's degree are very unlikely to be single mothers. I have probably 300 females from work, college and high school on my ******** friends list, and of the never married 30-35 year olds, none of the college educated ones are single mothers. We're talking about 18 females, mostly from my workplace, and not one has a kid. The college educated cohort comprise roughly 80% of my female ******** friends in this age range , so clearly they are more educated than the general populace. The girls in my ******** network who have never been married and are ages 30-35 without a bachelor's degree are a much smaller group compared to the college educated crowd, but probably half of these women are single mothers.
    Last edited by JG18; 06-23-2012 at 03:17 PM.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ I thought he's banned?
    I am back bitches!

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I am back bitches!

I'm aware, are u fivebellies?

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm aware, are u fivebellies?
    lololol nah brah. Back from banned.

JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    kinda - they do have the divorce rates though of such people ... which does break down the age/race/income level...

(overview of the article)
    http://www.psychpage.com/family/mod_...s_thx/cdc.html

(article/report itself)
    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

did a quick search - http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...in_America.pdf - shows the break down of everything including education level and some income data...

more of an FYI...
    Holy ****, gonna take me awhile to read through that CDC report, especially on my iphone screen. Pinch-zoom ftw. Did you look at it? Does it basically confirm my suspicions that college-educated never married women are far less likely to be single mothers than non-college educated never married women?

Quick scan of the whitehouse link you gave revealed this:

"Women in their late twenties with more education are dramatically less likely to have had a child than their less-educated counterparts. Among women age 25–29 in 2008, only 19 percent of those with less than a high school education had not had a child, compared to 31 percent of high school graduates and 72 percent of those with at least a college degree. These differences are much narrower among women age 40–44. "

Mirrors what I said. If you take the 25-29 year olds who have never been married but have bachelor's degrees than probably 90%+ of them are childless.
    Last edited by JG18; 06-23-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Cool

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    lololol nah brah. Back from banned.
    Yeah must not of met u enough cause I wasn't aware u were gone til u came back n pissed Tiff off

Another interesting set of stats from that white house study kineticforce posted (page 45):

"More than one-third of all women age 20 and older are obese. The proportions of women and men age 20 and older who are obese are similar. (See chart.) The prevalence of obesity among women increased from 25 percent to 35 percentbetween 1988–1994 and 1999–2000, but it did
    not change significantly between 1999–2000 and 2007–2008. Obesity rates for women differ by race and ethnicity. Non-Hispanic Black women (50 percent) and Hispanic women (43 percent) were more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic White women (33 percent). The differences by
    race and ethnicity among men are not significant. (See chart.) About 7 percent of women are severely obese. Severe obesity is also more prevalent among non-Hispanic Black women (14 percent) than Hispanic (7 percent) and non-Hispanic White women (6 percent). Women age 40–59 (38 percent) are slightly more likely to be obese than their younger and older counterparts (about 34 percent each)."

WOW. Increasing for all categories of women but black women are really outperforming everyone (in a negative way).