Closed Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by takeittakeit View Post
    I strongly suspect the amount of food you ate and the amount of food isaku900 ate while doing CBL differed significantly. In fact, based on what I've seen a lot of people in this thread post regarding how they eat vs. actually seeing some of the meals isaku900 eats, I'm fairly certain of it.

Let me put it this way: That day's worth of food you posted above? That's less than he has for dinner.
    hahaha I didn't even think to add up his "diet"

yeah that's a ridiculously low amount of calories, no wonder there was burn out...brb starvation diet+westside = can't CBL on westside.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    guess I gotta pick up this book to find out all I need to know about this phenomenon!
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    yeah that's a ridiculously low amount of calories, no wonder there was burn out...brb starvation diet+westside = can't CBL on westside.
    I repeat, what was a typical CBL'ing daily diet when you were doing it?
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HamburgerTrain View Post
    It would. Do some research. If you were tryging to lean out and drop some fat, you would only backload the 2 nights before your lifting session. He goes over this extensively in the book.
    You mean backload on the nights after I lift, right? And I dunno, 5 out of 7 days a week with low/no carbs seems kinda silly to me when I'm already pretty lean.
    Next milestones: 495/365/635

runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KOArtist View Post
    You mean backload on the nights after I lift, right? And I dunno, 5 out of 7 days a week with low/no carbs seems kinda silly to me when I'm already pretty lean.
    If you were trying to lean out and drop some fat was a pretty important part of his statement towars you partner. Take care.

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are interested in learning a little about CBL to decide if you want to buy the book go here: http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/forum...hp?topic=255.0

Scroll down to the "How to" section.

I have purchased The Carb Nite Solution, predecessor to CBL. It is a good read.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. The night before. For the love of God, just buy th f*cking book.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is derailing quickly. A few points:

I have been using CBL for MONTHS have done my last 3 meets eating this way, have deadlifted over 800lbs eating this way, and have trained using Westside while eating this way. All of these things are fine together if you are:

A. Backloading correctly. Read the f*cking book.
    B. Training correctly.

If you are too cheap to buy the book, then you probably won't stick to it anyway. This makes answering any indirect questions about basic principles of the diet by people like me, who use it and have used it for a while, a total waste of f*cking time.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    I repeat, what was a typical CBL'ing daily diet when you were doing it?
    yesterday (training day)
    morning: 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon of heavy cream and coconut oil in each.
    first meal 11am: one tri-tip sandwich wrap (double fiber wraps, net carbs 3g) with spinach, mustard, mayonnaise. two hard boiled eggs, some of my chopped veggies (green bell peppers, celery, cucumber) dipped in ranch dressing, and a pickle.
    2nd meal 2pm: 2nd tri-tip wrap, rest of the veggies.
    pre workout: caffeine 'bout 500mg
    post workout: shake with 20g protein, 40g carb powder (maltodextrin and dextrose)
    dinner: 6 ground turkey tacos with cheddar and sour cream (not in double fiber wraps) with rice and beans, the tacos were in burrito sized tortillas, prolly had a pound and a half of turkey. oh and 32oz of milk.
    post dinner: another 20oz of milk+40g protein powder and some nesquick chocolate powder for yummies.

the lunch stuffs and dinner are all homemade or raw veggies so I didn't really calculate calories and I don't really measure how much rice i'm having...I could guess, but its enough to make me full.

still tweaking and changing what I eat on a daily basis as I re-read the book.

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yesterday (training day)
    morning: 2 cups of coffee with a tablespoon of heavy cream and coconut oil in each.
    first meal 11am: one tri-tip sandwich wrap (double fiber wraps, net carbs 3g) with spinach, mustard, mayonnaise. two hard boiled eggs, some of my chopped veggies (green bell peppers, celery, cucumber) dipped in ranch dressing, and a pickle.
    2nd meal 2pm: 2nd tri-tip wrap, rest of the veggies.
    pre workout: caffeine 'bout 500mg
    post workout: shake with 20g protein, 40g carb powder (maltodextrin and dextrose)
    dinner: 6 ground turkey tacos with cheddar and sour cream (not in double fiber wraps) with rice and beans, the tacos were in burrito sized tortillas, prolly had a pound and a half of turkey. oh and 32oz of milk.
    post dinner: another 20oz of milk+40g protein powder and some nesquick chocolate powder for yummies..
    Thanks. Your actual backloads are definitely more food than the diet I posted above, but its not as bad as others made it seem. Some days I eat more (numerous slices of pizza, 2 burgers, or something else heavy). Other days its a bit lighter, like yesterdays'. Those tacos sound damn good. Looks like I know what I'm eating next backload. Also, good call on the nesquick powder in the shake. I must follow suit there.
    Best Meet Lifts:

www.animalpak.com

Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    Thanks. Your actual backloads are definitely more food than the diet I posted above, but its not as bad as others made it seem. Some days I eat more (numerous slices of pizza, 2 burgers, or something else heavy). Other days its a bit lighter, like yesterdays'. Those tacos sound damn good. Looks like I know what I'm eating next backload. Also, good call on the nesquick powder in the shake. I must follow suit there.
    errr...maybe you're seeing something different, but if you were eating like a rabbit during the day, and backloading that lightly (even your "eat more" days are light fare) no wonder you couldn't train.

but yeah, nesquick in shakes = yum.

FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I havent started this yet, but got the book. I think it's easy to understand but there are times i read through it and i think i make it much more complicated than it is.
    "Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War"

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630491

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am down about 25lbs and stronger than I was when I was heavier. It's definitely not too good to be true. You can't find stuff online about it because this is how Keifer makes his living and people arent just spreading this $hit around and cheating him out of his hard earned money. Either buy the book or try to hire him.
    Agreed that he should be compensated for the value he has created. With that said, Keifer pretty much gives away the basics on his blog for free. If you just read everything on his blog and listen to his little clips, you can gather enough information to begin trying and iterating.

I lost about 7 lbs in as many weeks while appearing larger, and have put about 25 lbs on my squat and ~10 lbs on my bench. It's just like anything else that's not a gimmick. If you are patient and dedicated, over time the little things will add up, and you will reap positive results.

KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10) KOArtist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No. The night before. For the love of God, just buy th f*cking book.
    I actually bought the ****ing book...it says to only backload on training days and after multiple rest days. You're saying not to backload on nights when u train?
    Last edited by KOArtist; 06-20-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    Next milestones: 495/365/635

I actually bought the ****ing book...it says to only backload on training days and after multiple rest days. You're saying not to backload on nights when u train?
    You only lift twice a week. 7-2=5 rest days. Don't count conditioning as training if you are trying to lean out. If you want to 'density bulk' backload everyday.

errr...maybe you're seeing something different, but if you were eating like a rabbit during the day, and backloading that lightly (even your "eat more" days are light fare) no wonder you couldn't train.

but yeah, nesquick in shakes = yum.
    Thanks for the tips. I'll add more quality calories in there. I was trying to stick to diets similar to what was shown in the back of the book, the examples, with just a bit more added in. But I guess those diets weren't necessarily suitable for those who are over 200lbs and/or engage in powerlifting.

Thanks.
    Best Meet Lifts:

www.animalpak.com

pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think he's talking about if you train in the morning. You backload the night before then. But if you train in the afternoon or evening, keep backloading on the same day.

eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eatliftsleep94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can vouch for Donnies success with backloading. He's down 50 pounds to 340, has the same squat and a higher deadlift. He pulled 8 plates on monday after about 12 work sets.
    "Friends may come and go, But a five hundred pound woman can never run from you."

saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there anything to carb backloading besides "wait until night/pwo to eat carbs"? I've been intermittent fasting for over a year now, it's pretty great for cutting. I work out fasted at 4pm (working out fasted is optional) and eat all my food from 6pm-12am.

mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saw7988 View Post
    Is there anything to carb backloading besides "wait until night/pwo to eat carbs"? I've been intermittent fasting for over a year now, it's pretty great for cutting. I work out fasted at 4pm (working out fasted is optional) and eat all my food from 6pm-12am.
    keifer wrote something about fasting, but i think he was talking about 24 hour and longer fasts, not what martin talks about. carb backloading talks about skipping breakfast its not as rigid as IF.
    best lifts
    Squat 410
    bench 315
    press 185x5
    Deadlift 420
    clean 275

saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000) saw7988 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha. I love how his justification that you won't get fat is: "Don’t worry about getting fat either. After resistance training, storing body fat is nearly impossible for up to an hour." Oh? And the hours after that?

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigJon55 View Post
    I haven't ever heard of carb backloading before this thread but I think I used to eat somewhat similar to this protocol just because I didn't have enough willpower to keep my carbs low while cutting weight. I'd try to cut back on my carbs during the day but by the time I got home from work I felt so bad I'd gorge on carbs at dinner. Come to think of it, I was A LOT leaner back then and I never did cardio....
    I kind of stumbled on this as well. I kept carbs to near zero all day and then caved to my carb cravings at night. I lost a ton of fat and got stronger in the process.

My biggest key to dieting is and has always been to eat enough fats. When I dont dont, I carb overload. When I do, I carb back load and feel amazing.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many of you guys did the prep phase? 10 days of practically no carbs??

Also is it really necessary for the Hydrolyzed proteins for it to take effect? His book leaves me asking alot of questions. He doesn't mention anything about people who may work a physically demanding job and their daytime carb needs.

Haha. I love how his justification that you won't get fat is: "Don’t worry about getting fat either. After resistance training, storing body fat is nearly impossible for up to an hour." Oh? And the hours after that?
    I am skeptical as well but it seems to have worked for many people so I am going to give it a try. You won't know if you don't try!
    90kg Powerlifter
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

Originally Posted by bassinyoface View Post
    I am skeptical as well but it seems to have worked for many people so I am going to give it a try. You won't know if you don't try!
    I know for a fact that if I don't count calories I'd get fat. If you or anyone else needs methods like these to trick themselves into eating less calories then by all means, please go nuts. Just don't think you're violating the basic rules of nutrition. I do believe methods like these help with p-ratio for building muscle, but I don't think there's any advantage for weight loss (other than psychological).

I know for a fact that if I don't count calories I'd get fat. If you or anyone else needs methods like these to trick themselves into eating less calories then by all means, please go nuts. Just don't think you're violating the basic rules of nutrition. I do believe methods like these help with p-ratio for building muscle, but I don't think there's any advantage for weight loss (other than psychological).
    everyone is different. I am similar, except I don't count calories. I am not bodybuilding anymore. I can go by feel and know how much my body needs.
    I am not using this, nor do I think the other fellas in this thread are using it to eat less calories. And even if they are, what is wrong with that if they are getting leaner and staying as strong, not to mention spending less money on food (due to less calories).

If anything it seems like this idea VIOLATES the basic rules of nutrition that you hear everywhere else. And I have no clue what the heck "p-ratio" is.
    90kg Powerlifter
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

Registered User theproctologist's Avatar
    theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) theproctologist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you guys talking about kiefer's carb nite book? or does he have a different one?

edit: nevermind it's the carb backloading 1.0 book correct?

mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    correct
    best lifts
    Squat 410
    bench 315
    press 185x5
    Deadlift 420
    clean 275

justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For those who have been following this, any trouble sleeping or with indigestion when you first started? If so, how long until you adjusted?

I've been trying it out the past several days, and i had restless legs and was tossing and turning on both the nights that i carb backloaded. Last meal was 1 1/2 hr before bed, nothing crazy or super sugary either.
    "I'm just a lat guy, you know? I've got these amazing lats, and I'm just living in an ab guy's world." -Workaholics

nope. You're supposed to wait like 2hrs before bed, and its supposed to be super sugary. you're supposed to get a time duration=short, huge spike of insulin, so it goes away before you go to sleep. if you ate low g.i. carbs during your backload you're doing it wrong because they won't cause a spike and won't get shoved into your muscles before bed and will interfere with normal hormone release at night.

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it makes you feel any better, Alan Aragon said "carb backLOLing" is "comedic." That was near the end of 2011. I don't know if his opinion has changed. I know Lyle doesn't seem to have any problems with the biorhythm diet.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”