Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ryclark85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Help me spend my money the right way

Hello everyone, i am fairly new to supplementation and I have about $150-160 to spend (not including shipping charges). I would like to purchase 2.5-3 months worth of supplements that will be effective both cost and efficiency wise. I am planning to order all my supplements through bodybuilding.com. I have put together a list of what I was considering. Of this money I am purchasing a harbinger polypro dip belt because my gym has no dip belts available and weighted pull-ups & dips are part of my training program.

If you would check my list and tell me what you think, I am also interested in what you would put together for the price range and 2.5-3 month supply i am looking for. BTW, i already have enough supply of creatine mono hydrate to last me this duration so i don't need a creatine supplement. I am hoping to make my purchase tonight or tomorrow morning. Advice is appreciated, thank you.

Budget: $150-160 (already have enough creatine)
    Goal: Mass Gain

List I am considering:
    1 x harbinger poly pro dip belt with chain ... $27
    1x Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey 5 lbs. ... $53.99
    1x Optimum Glutamine Powder 600 grams ... $29.97
    5x NOW Dextrose 2 lbs... $23.95 (total for 5)

Now I still have about $10 - 15 to work with and i was considering switch the gold stand 5 lb protein for dymatize iso-100 5 lbs at a price of $67.44. The gold standard has like 74 servings, the dymatize has like 81 servings. If i make this switch for the better quality protein this will cap my budget off.. I am looking for your advice on my selections, or if you would put something together for me remembering the belt is included in this price and that i don't need creatine. Usually for as a pre workout supp. i drink a cup of coffee and eat an apple. I lift 5 times a week and i was planning to take a post workout shake with this purchase of:
    1 scoop whey
    50-60 g dextrose
    5 g creatine mono
    5 g glutamine

I also supp. with mult vitamin , glucosamine and fish oil gel tabs (3x daily) currently and have plenty of these items to last.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -search for the 10% off coupon code that Bodybuilding.com has active right now...there should be one, so that saves you some money right off the top
    -glutamine is wasted money, so drop that altogether
    -purchasing dextrose is paying for cheap carbs...you could just use table sugar and get about the same effect, so you could drop that and save another $24
    -Optimum Whey is not a bad product, but if you want something to last longer, look at VPX Syngex...vanilla has 91 servings per tub, cookies and cream has 89 servings, and chocolate has 85 servings per 5 lb. tub, and the cost is within cents of Optimum

(http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/syngexwhey.html)

so honestly, I'd take the money you save from the coupon code, and dropping the glutamine and dextrose and buy another 5 lb. tub of protein, take your creatine the way you had planned, and use a cheap carb source from the grocery store (sugar, oats, fruit, Gatorade, whatever) instead of buying dextrose

VPX also is running a ton of specials and deals this month on the site, so check out this link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154894383 and see if there's anything that seems interesting and worth trying!
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buying dextrose and glutamine isn't the right way. Just give me that money instead.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoGainsHere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd go with some Beta Alanine 500g 100 days roughly 20$

Then Dymatize 4.4lb protein for 28$ 61 servings.

HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkImHuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what I do for bulking but keep in mind I pay for quality so it may be pricey buy you can pick parts that you wanna add or take of as some stuff if more useful then others

Protogen = High Protein High Quality Protein Blend
    Ultimate Mass = Quality Weight Gainer With Quality Carbs
    Karbolyn = PWO

More important then all of this quality diet with surplus calories 500+

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your goal and what do you already have? Seems like protein is a big issue for you and I haven't seen anything cheaper than Dymatize Elite XT 4.4lbs for $28-30. Best bang for your buck, but tastes like crap to me and I've tried all their flavors!

As others have said, no need for glutamine and dextrose. There is no post anabolic window in which you need "fast digesting cards to spike insulin" and crap like that. Take creatine for sure, but you can take that anytime and the most studied amount is 5g daily.

Since it seems like you're going for mass with the whole mindset of the dextrose thing, stick with cheap whey, creatine mono, multivitamin, and fish oil... especially since you're new to supplementation. If your workouts are lacking energy, then maybe some caffeine, citrulline, and beta alanine with some solid B vitamins and electrolytes. Possibly a little bit of carbs during your workout (gatorade, etc).

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. Nutrition will be the most important thing. Are you counting your macros/calories?
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy the glut amine, Works great at building them fibrazzzzzzzz

Yeezus, wtf is wrong with you.