Closed Thread
Page 55 of 284 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 8495
    Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got my hands on sixers of Brown Shugga and Daytime. Also picked up a 220z of Sumpin Wild. Lagunitas overload, but I had to snatch 'em up.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    NO beer should be had right out of the bottle. Srs.
    And, I don't typically.

But I want to find a way to love DayTime.

So, I just tried.

Here is my review, posted from my blog. If interested, please visit the blog because I provide all sorts of links. URL in sig.

Anyway, the review:

I originally reviewed DayTime by Lagunitas in September.

I was not overly impressed then.

With continued sampling since, I have actually liked DayTime less and less.

Graphic courtesy The Lagunitas Brewing Co. website

And not liking DayTime has hurt. Lagunitas is one of my favorite craft breweries. I am tempted to say it is my very favorite.

It is for certain the brewery that introduced me to craft beer. I stopped drinking mass-produced beer immediately after drinking my very first Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

So, to not be blown away by DayTime has been disappointing.

Other "sessionable" IPAs, such as the All Day IPA by Founders, are more enjoyable for several reasons; better balance, for one. DayTime, I originally thought, suffered from a huge aroma that was sadly followed by weak flavor.

I described it to friends as a light lager heavily dry hopped.

But I am coming back to DayTime. Giving it another chance; probably its 50th or so with me.

A fellow craft beer enthusiast suggested trying it again, but drinking it, this time, from the bottle.

Admittedly, I had not drank DayTime from the bottle during previous sessions.

So, looking to love this beer, I am about to drink DayTime again. From the bottle.

And you are invited to join me.

Here goes:

Immediately, jammed my nose in the mouth of the bottle. Quickly overwhelmed by lovely pine cone. Such an excellent, strong aroma.

First sip...

Conflicted...

Certainly bitter...

So, at first taste (again...), it has a bitter character without distinct flavor. What does that mean?

Most west coast IPAs are very bold in the centennial, citra, and cascade hops that usually constitute them. DayTime, at least at first, is just bitter. But not a flavor from any distinct hop variety that I can initially identify.

A little better as I continue to drink...

DayTime is "what it is."

I am just disappointed that it is not what it could be. Devil's Backbone offers a 4.9% ABV Vienna Lager that is certainly sessionable, but also hoppy. And, compared to DayTime, much more robust in flavor.

DayTime's best quality continues to be its powerful scent. It is also okay on the backend, where it offers some pleasant soda-like bubbling.

But, I have to admit, with pain, I am still not sold.

Lagunitas has entered a niche in the beer market. It has tried to create a sessionable but yet flavorful, hoppy beer.

Unfortunately, (and it pains me to say), Lagunitas has failed on meeting the flavor aspect.

I would drink DayTime. It is only "bad" relative to other beers offered in Lagunitas' outstanding collection.

My original assessment remains. I have not been convinced by DayTime.

Two out of five star.

But Lagunitas still wins...

...as I drink DayTime with some disappointment I remain thrilled as a fan of the brewer as I anticipate with great, great excitement: Soon, the arrival of Brown Shugga'!

Cheers!
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Shattered leg Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121142611
    Celeb Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143424943

I have a blog, if you care to read it: autobiographyofsteve.blogspot.com

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whiskeyboarder View Post
    And, I don't typically.

But I want to find a way to love DayTime.

So, I just tried.

Here is my review, posted from my blog. If interested, please visit the blog because I provide all sorts of links. URL in sig.

Anyway, the review:

I originally reviewed DayTime by Lagunitas in September.

I was not overly impressed then.

With continued sampling since, I have actually liked DayTime less and less.

Graphic courtesy The Lagunitas Brewing Co. website

And not liking DayTime has hurt. Lagunitas is one of my favorite craft breweries. I am tempted to say it is my very favorite.

It is for certain the brewery that introduced me to craft beer. I stopped drinking mass-produced beer immediately after drinking my very first Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

So, to not be blown away by DayTime has been disappointing.

Other "sessionable" IPAs, such as the All Day IPA by Founders, are more enjoyable for several reasons; better balance, for one. DayTime, I originally thought, suffered from a huge aroma that was sadly followed by weak flavor.

I described it to friends as a light lager heavily dry hopped.

But I am coming back to DayTime. Giving it another chance; probably its 50th or so with me.

A fellow craft beer enthusiast suggested trying it again, but drinking it, this time, from the bottle.

Admittedly, I had not drank DayTime from the bottle during previous sessions.

So, looking to love this beer, I am about to drink DayTime again. From the bottle.

And you are invited to join me.

Here goes:

Immediately, jammed my nose in the mouth of the bottle. Quickly overwhelmed by lovely pine cone. Such an excellent, strong aroma.

First sip...

Conflicted...

Certainly bitter...

So, at first taste (again...), it has a bitter character without distinct flavor. What does that mean?

Most west coast IPAs are very bold in the centennial, citra, and cascade hops that usually constitute them. DayTime, at least at first, is just bitter. But not a flavor from any distinct hop variety that I can initially identify.

A little better as I continue to drink...

DayTime is "what it is."

I am just disappointed that it is not what it could be. Devil's Backbone offers a 4.9% ABV Vienna Lager that is certainly sessionable, but also hoppy. And, compared to DayTime, much more robust in flavor.

DayTime's best quality continues to be its powerful scent. It is also okay on the backend, where it offers some pleasant soda-like bubbling.

But, I have to admit, with pain, I am still not sold.

Lagunitas has entered a niche in the beer market. It has tried to create a sessionable but yet flavorful, hoppy beer.

Unfortunately, (and it pains me to say), Lagunitas has failed on meeting the flavor aspect.

I would drink DayTime. It is only "bad" relative to other beers offered in Lagunitas' outstanding collection.

My original assessment remains. I have not been convinced by DayTime.

Two out of five star.

But Lagunitas still wins...

...as I drink DayTime with some disappointment I remain thrilled as a fan of the brewer as I anticipate with great, great excitement: Soon, the arrival of Brown Shugga'!

Cheers!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gave 1 of my Brown Shuggas to a coworker and this was his review:

Weirdest liquid I ever placed in my mouth! The aroma hinted of pine needles and it tasted like Pinesol. Bloody awful. You'll probably love it.
    Goddamn, now I'm extra excited. And yes I called him out on that homo first sentence.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Lol. These "DNR" gifs have gone too far.

I don't blame you, though. I didn't even like writing that much. FFS.

Cliffs:
    Lagunitas is awesome
    DayTime sorta sux
    Drink All Day IPA instead
    Wait for Brown Shugga.

Hearts.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    flesh will never approve of my drink choices :'(
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on craft beer thread. Cant wait for pumpkin season to be over and the locals to put out some stouts and porters.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

Originally Posted by austin.j.taylor View Post
    In on craft beer thread. Cant wait for pumpkin season to be over and the locals to put out some stouts and porters.
    Welcome, bro.

Agree. No taste for pumpkin beers.

But there are several good Oktoberfests out. I have sampled plenty. Lol. My two favorite?

Great Lakes, and Scythe & Sickle by Ommegang.

How about you guys? Best fall seasonal beers that are not pumpkins?
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pliny the elder clone is dirty (but a lot lighter in color than the pic)

taste soo good

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. These "DNR" gifs have gone too far.

I don't blame you, though. I didn't even like writing that much. FFS.

Cliffs:
    Lagunitas is awesome
    DayTime sorta sux
    Drink All Day IPA instead
    Wait for Brown Shugga.

Hearts.
    Well stop writing so much bullshyt about a single beer then.

Well stop writing so much bullshyt about a single beer then.
    Lol. Its a craft beer blog.

I got lazy. Cut and paste.

But, for real, I understand. The cliffs provided above probably capture essence of the novel I wrote just as well.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome, bro.

Agree. No taste for pumpkin beers.

But there are several good Oktoberfests out. I have sampled plenty. Lol. My two favorite?

Great Lakes, and Scythe & Sickle by Ommegang.

How about you guys? Best fall seasonal beers that are not pumpkins?
    Scythe and Sickle is a Biere De Garde, but damn it was delicious. I was also a big fan of Great lakes; along with Blue Point, Great Divide Hoss(Rye O-fest) and Short's Noble Chaos. The Weihenstephan one has yet to be drank, but I expect great things, because all Weihenstephan beers are amazing. Of course Avery kaiser is amazing, but I havent had it this year, yet. I have been knocking out as many O-fests as I can find.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Originally Posted by spak View Post
    Scythe and Sickle is a Biere De Garde, but damn it was delicious. I was also a big fan of Great lakes; along with Blue Point, Great Divide Hoss(Rye O-fest) and Short's Noble Chaos. The Weihenstephan one has yet to be drank, but I expect great things, because all Weihenstephan beers are amazing. Of course Avery kaiser is amazing, but I havent had it this year, yet. I have been knocking out as many O-fests as I can find.
    Had the Weihenstephan Oktoberfest. Recall really liking it.

However, the only Oktoberfest that I have liked so much that I return to has been the Great Lakes.

When I buy beer, I usually do the whole "create your own six pack" deal so I rarely repeatedly buy beers. There is, however, one beer I buy EVERY SINGLE time: Founders Breakfast Stout. And I will continue until it is out of season.

I love Oktoberfests though. Even bad versions tend to be better than average beers. Another reason why this is the best season of the year. Hopefully it snows this year.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

However, the only Oktoberfest that I have liked so much that I return to has been the Great Lakes.

When I buy beer, I usually do the whole "create your own six pack" deal so I rarely repeatedly buy beers. There is, however, one beer I buy EVERY SINGLE time: Founders Breakfast Stout. And I will continue until it is out of season.

I love Oktoberfests though. Even bad versions tend to be better than average beers. Another reason why this is the best season of the year. Hopefully it snows this year.
    I also grabbed a mixed six nearly every week. The only 6 packs I buy are Short's seasonals, Founders Centennial, and Two hearted. Along with the occasional SN 6 pack(I just got tumbler a couple weeks ago). Celebration will be the next one from SN.

A majority of the oktoberfests I had this year were mid-B range reviews. The ones I listed are the exceptions. Theres a lot of decent oktoberfests, but very few are truly great. They need to have a very balanced apple and pear fruitiness with a very robust nutty biscuit and caramel flavor to win with me. Many are too fruity or too thin. A lot of the American representations are not decoction mashed so they will fall short. It really adds the body you need.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You must be near an excellent retailer -- around me, they basically only put up rejects/non-fresh and macrobrews out for make your own 6 packs. Whenever I come by a liquor store that offers a decent selection I try to get one, it has really allowed me to try some different things.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

I also grabbed a mixed six nearly every week. The only 6 packs I buy are Short's seasonals, Founders Centennial, and Two hearted. Along with the occasional SN 6 pack(I just got tumbler a couple weeks ago). Celebration will be the next one from SN.

A majority of the oktoberfests I had this year were mid-B range reviews. The ones I listed are the exceptions. Theres a lot of decent oktoberfests, but very few are truly great. They need to have a very balanced apple and pear fruitiness with a very robust nutty biscuit and caramel flavor to win with me. Many are too fruity or too thin. A lot of the American representations are not decoction mashed so they will fall short. It really adds the body you need.
    Your assessment is spot on.

But I can deal with B-plus. Which is why I love this season. Outside of pumpkins, which I offer no opinion because of a genuine distaste, I can pick up any fall seasonal and know it will be, at worst, average.

This isn't the case in the summer. There are some really poor pale and whitte beers that come out during the hot months that make that season's selection truly hit or miss.

It's kinda funny. If I buy six packs these days, its because I am being lazy and only driving to the local department store. I am fortunate because that store offers Flying Dog's Snake Dog, which is passable.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    You must be near an excellent retailer -- around me, they basically only put up rejects/non-fresh and macrobrews out for make your own 6 packs. Whenever I come by a liquor store that offers a decent selection I try to get one, it has really allowed me to try some different things.
    Total Wine. http://www.totalwine.com/eng/categories/beer
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i went out of my way to the other beer store by be just to buy a soda and see what they have. they had a fridge with a build your own sixpack for 10 bucks. will stop on by this weekend and try a few different beers.

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^What city?
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Y'all are some long winded literary kunts tonight.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone tried Cigar City beer? Going to try to find some this weekend while I'm in Florida.
    Alabama Crimson Tide/Texas Longhorns/Dallas Mavericks/Texas Rangers

Misc Beer Crew

XBL: Lethal TX

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Y'all are some long winded literary kunts tonight.
    Me. Every time. Sorry. It's my nature.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Marzens freaking suck.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lethal04 View Post
    Anyone tried Cigar City beer? Going to try to find some this weekend while I'm in Florida.
    Havent tried it but I hear they have some great brews
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Me. Every time. Sorry. It's my nature.
    It's all good. I have short attention span when I'm not at work.

Marzens freaking suck.
    Ummmmm no. Ya got no love for the Kaiser.

Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    Havent tried it but I hear they have some great brews
    And expensive from what I hear.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Marzens freaking suck.
    you cannot be serious. Marzen is my 4th favorite beer style
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

Jai Alai gets tons of hype. And having picked up several bottle this fall, I can attest, it deserves it. So very good.

I attended USF. While there, I wasn't the craft beer fan I am now, but I can still recommend some good joints at which to imbibe. If interested.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jai Alai gets tons of hype. And having picked up several bottle this fall, I can attest, it deserves it. So very good.

I attended USF. While there, I wasn't the craft beer fan I am now, but I can still recommend some good joints at which to imbibe. If interested.
    I am in Pensacola and from what I heard the CCB selection is limited to pretty much only Jai Alai and Maduro Brown. Going to try to find both of those while I'm here.
    Alabama Crimson Tide/Texas Longhorns/Dallas Mavericks/Texas Rangers

Misc Beer Crew

XBL: Lethal TX

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    ^What city?
    Monrovia, House of Spirits off of Duarte. i went to their yelp/website and what they had in person is better than what is on the site.

I am in Pensacola and from what I heard the CCB selection is limited to pretty much only Jai Alai and Maduro Brown. Going to try to find both of those while I'm here.
    I an only speak for the Jai Alai. And it was very very good.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 284 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast