Closed Thread
Page 255 of 284 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,650 of 8495
    TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    took the day off, and scored

hate a bottle limit, might have to head to stone later and get more.
    Jelly of that Independence bottle
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    via lethal...imperial milk stout...this is well done...nice roast whiff with a good roasty malt mild choco sweet taste to it...im pissed the second bottle broke lol
    Temptress is a delicious beer. Took me by total surprise.

Had Stone Espresso IRS on tap tonight. Pretty fawking tasty. Big espresso notes throughout. Finishes off with Boulevard Saison-Brett. Surprisingly refreshing. Will drink again.

Today was the wife and I's 18th Anniversy. I asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said tofu tacos and beer. She's into the Lambics of course. There is this Vietnemese restaurant that doubles as a craft beer bar. Good food and great beer!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post

Had Stone Espresso IRS on tap tonight. Pretty fawking tasty. Big espresso notes throughout. Finishes off with Boulevard Saison-Brett. Surprisingly refreshing. Will drink again.

Today was the wife and I's 18th Anniversy
    . I asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said tofu tacos and beer. She's into the Lambics of course. There is this Vietnemese restaurant that doubles as a craft beer bar. Good food and great beer!
    gratz brah!
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Today was the wife and I's 18th Anniversy. I asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said tofu tacos and beer. She's into the Lambics of course. There is this Vietnemese restaurant that doubles as a craft beer bar. Good food and great beer!
    Congrats, man.

Not gonna lie though...tofu tacos sound horrible.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lethal04 View Post
    Anyone like Evil Twin brews? A few looked interesting, especially the Aún Más Café Jesús but they are pricey. That one was $8 for a single. Just picked up Lil B since it was only bout tree fidy
    Dat biscotti and Aun Mas Cafe Jesus.

Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    imperial biscotti break is a dope imperial stout

get that if you like stouts, but its 16 for a bomber
    Ya, Evil Twin is always so expensive. That cafe jesus was $12 or 13 for a 12oz bottle.

viet joint that is a craft beer bar as well? Color me interdasted.

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Congrats, man.

Depends on how they marinaded it.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

18 years of supporting your drinking habit. Mirin' and congrats.

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Congrats, man.

Sounds like Austin trailer food. Stone Enjoy By 7.04 should be hitting shelves this week, men. Drink up!

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gotta admit it, the tofu tacos where pretty good. I only had one. I stuck to the spring rolls and pork vermacelli. Finished the meal off with a vietnemese iced coffee. Phuck yeah!

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    Sounds like Austin trailer food. Stone Enjoy By 7.04 should be hitting shelves this week, men. Drink up!
    Point me to a trailer park that has tofu, I'll point you to a unicorn.

I gotta admit it, the tofu tacos where pretty good. I only had one. I stuck to the spring rolls and pork vermacelli. Finished the meal off with a vietnemese iced coffee. Phuck yeah!
    Viet spring rorrs are awesome. My grocery store sort of doubles as a wokery, azn joint, sushi joint, other american and injun prepared foods and their spring rorrs are amazing.

Cutting like Diamonds OmniscientCause's Avatar
    OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OmniscientCause is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I had stone expresso with my peacado burrito Sunday. I tried to upload a pic from my phone to photobucket but it wasn't working out so I said f it. I'm too lazy up go grab my pc. Hence why I haven't uploaded a pic in like a month. I prob have about 30 or so

Anyways I was underwhelmed by the expeesso. I thought it tasted just like regular stone ris. Which don't get me wrong i love it so I wasn't complaining.
    My Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117854711

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Point me to a trailer park that has tofu, I'll point you to a unicorn.

Viet spring rorrs are awesome. My grocery store sort of doubles as a wokery, azn joint, sushi joint, other american and injun prepared foods and their spring rorrs are amazing.
    Austin has food vendor trailer parks spread out the city serving up tasty and also weird food. There's a Korean Taco truck that does tofu tacos. Think hipster trailer parks doubling as restaurants.

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HHNNNNGGGG
    big thanks to ser giggity for the M7! the rest i just got at my local spot, the pig, pliny and enjoy by all bottled within the last week!!
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    HHNNNNGGGG
    big thanks to ser giggity for the M7! the rest i just got at my local spot, the pig, pliny and enjoy by all bottled within the last week!!
    [IMG]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/BattleCactus/20130604_135756_zpsd5bf05ca.jpg[IMG]

hnnngggg
    bmbc

Awww, blind pig?

You go straight to hell....

Actually, think I'd rather have Enjoy By than Pig, but it's been so goddamn long since I've Bayed the Pigs.

Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lethal04 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dat biscotti and Aun Mas Cafe Jesus.

Ya, Evil Twin is always so expensive. That cafe jesus was $12 or 13 for a 12oz bottle.
    It was $8 or $9 for the cafe jesus where I went the other day so I guess that is actually a deal. Still seems a bit much for a 12oz.

Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post
    I had stone expresso with my peacado burrito Sunday. I tried to upload a pic from my phone to photobucket but it wasn't working out so I said f it. I'm too lazy up go grab my pc. Hence why I haven't uploaded a pic in like a month. I prob have about 30 or so
    I always use tinypic, pretty quick
    Alabama Crimson Tide/Texas Longhorns/Dallas Mavericks/Texas Rangers

Misc Beer Crew

XBL: Lethal TX

Originally Posted by Lethal04 View Post
    It was $8 or $9 for the cafe jesus where I went the other day so I guess that is actually a deal. Still seems a bit much for a 12oz.
    I would have bought a 4 pack at that price.

tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000)
    HHNNNNGGGG
    damnit! how do you guys get M7 when the damn brewery is right in my own backyard!! mad jelly
    Do u even compound lift?
    Lift with your mind, not your ego... well... kinda...

*Misc Cologne Crew*
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Originally Posted by tehLulz View Post
    damnit! how do you guys get M7 when the damn brewery is right in my own backyard!! mad jelly
    I'll take 2 cases of nelson, sir. bottle limit of 4 per 'visit'.... Go three times a day for two days, maybe three if you love me. I don't have money, but I'll pay you in rape.

Really looking forward to the rest of the Heavy Machinery IPA series from Austin Beerworks. Only a few days old at this point. Ton of citrus with a little pine to balance, and a hefty malt backbone. Going to crush some tall boys tonight.

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congrats, Ice!

Originally Posted by Acal83 View Post
    Congrats, Ice!
    Why congrats? Is he being liberated?

whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Totally on the foreign beer kick, and recently learned the vast difference between Gose and Gueuze.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Shattered leg Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121142611
    Celeb Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143424943

I have a blog, if you care to read it: autobiographyofsteve.blogspot.com

Labmate brought in a 6er of these today... It's been forever since I've had it. I kinda forgot how refreshing and simple but smooth this beer is.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HHNNNNGGGG
    I'm thinking about moving to CA just so I can drink Pliny

Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    Really looking forward to the rest of the Heavy Machinery IPA series from Austin Beerworks. Only a few days old at this point. Ton of citrus with a little pine to balance, and a hefty malt backbone. Going to crush some tall boys tonight.

I heard about this IPA

Labmate brought in a 6er of these today... It's been forever since I've had it. I kinda forgot how refreshing and simple but smooth this beer is.

Not a bad beer

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

I had high hopes for this one. The hops, pine and resin are no where to be found in this bottle

It's similar to a mild Belgian IPA. Totally disappointed

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tehLulz View Post
    Will also trade my last M7 for a case of Nelson. kthx!
    MISC Beer Drinkers/Brewers Crew

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ha! made the rounds today and got 4 more bottles of enjoy by. cracking one in about ten min
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll take 2 cases of nelson, sir. bottle limit of 4 per 'visit'.... Go three times a day for two days, maybe three if you love me. I don't have money, but I'll pay you in rape.

but I'll pay you in rape.

hahahaah lost it. lmao
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

IRON MAIDEN releasing Trooper Beer, not available in the USA

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    IRON MAIDEN releasing Trooper Beer, not available in the USA

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/m953ex.png[IMG]
    Psshh, I'm waiting for Gwar beer.

PS- did you get my pm? Or did I not send you one?

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yet another round of Enjoy By we aren't getting...July 4 brew should be distributed all over the US damnit. Stone are a bunch of anti-American terrorist bastards if you ask me.

D3100 back up on Adorama for $300...do I pull the trigger?

Closed Thread
Page 255 of 284 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast