Closed Thread
Page 188 of 284 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 8495
    sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    Eviltwin brewing imperial biscotti break. Dat coffee stout
    local spot just got this in..ill have to grab some

Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Huge chocolate up front with the coffee coming through as it warmed. Very smooth and there was not an overpowering of barrel age taste that you get with most BA stouts. Drinkability was huge, not boozie at all. Big fan of this and all your beers waffle. Thank you again for the privilege of trading with you. I will gladly do it again when I have something worthy to trade for your west coast deliciousness.
    any time brah! glad u enjoyed em!

Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Been looking for that.

Meanwhile, drank my other bottle of Enjoy By.... COMPLETELY different than the bottle I had last night or the night before. Was actually fukking good. But seriously though, how are two bottles different by night and day and they were both bought at the same store, same batch, everything? Riddle me that...

While drinking that, my roomie wanted to go for beers, so I obliged and hit up my favorite chinese joint next door for the best hunan chicken ever.

Tap list:

Landed me some Enjoy By on tap and was pretty damn good as well. Similar to #2 bottle.

im not gonna say i told u so...

Originally Posted by bodomwarrior13 View Post
    Heard Alesmith is finally going to start bottle dating. Looks like I will be able to buy their hoppy beers again.
    sweeet
    Originally Posted by bodomwarrior13 View Post
    Nope. California growlers have to come from the brewery themselves. Stone has a location in Pasadena that fills growlers with Stone beer. (edit: I see you know that already, refer back to first sentence)

The link you posted is about allowing brewers to fill unmarked or other brewery growlers. As of now you can only fill a stone growler at stone brewery and an alpine growler at alpine but what they are trying to do is allow you to get an alpine growler filled at stone and so forth.
    this is why i have a ton of different growlers. such a hassle.
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's beer day and my advisor is outta town...

Wow this is TERRIBLE. The aroma is like fresh cut grass with I think some faint fruits. Tastes like I'm drinking a bucket of metal shavings which is probably from the hops; can find no malt at all... I mean, it almost feels like it's severely overcarbonated, but that's not the case, it's just the hop profile. It reminds me of a beer I've had that was also really badly tasting, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Weyerbacher has gone way downhill this year... Double Simcoe and now this
    This is one I would totally agree with you on. There was literally wet grass and hay in the aromas.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whiskeyboarder View Post
    My Founders > Your Founders.

(Just finished a Curmudgeon)
    Bought some last night. Relax brah

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    local spot just got this in..ill have to grab some
    fuuu

Originally Posted by spak View Post
    This is one I would totally agree with you on. There was literally wet grass and hay in the aromas.
    lies!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just got home early...

Dude, this stuff is rancid. Smells sweet like a malt liquor or even a drier wine. Tastes about as sweet. It's real fukking funky. I don't like it one bit. Met the drain after two sips. Moved on to this guy.

Kinda decent. To me, it's Backwoods Bastard sans the bourbon. Which I think I've said that if it was without the bourbon it would be g2g. It still has some oak barrel age flavor to it, but not in your face... It's just a bit too big for me atm since it's rather warm for this part of the year. And I'm starving so I think that's changing my stomach for this beer.

whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whiskeyboarder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just got home early...

Dude, this stuff is rancid. Smells sweet like a malt liquor or even a drier wine. Tastes about as sweet. It's real fukking funky. I don't like it one bit. Met the drain after two sips. Moved on to this guy.

IMAGE OF CURMUDGEON

Kinda decent. To me, it's Backwoods Bastard sans the bourbon. Which I think I've said that if it was without the bourbon it would be g2g. It still has some oak barrel age flavor to it, but not in your face... It's just a bit too big for me atm since it's rather warm for this part of the year. And I'm starving so I think that's changing my stomach for this beer.
    I think "kinda decent" summarizes this beer well. I enjoyed it. Totally only a bit above average. Your description is pretty spot-on. IMO.
    Run. Rave. Repeat.

Shattered leg Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121142611
    Celeb Misc'n: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143424943

I have a blog, if you care to read it: autobiographyofsteve.blogspot.com

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GF just texted me. Barback at her work said he has a Westy 12 and if I stop up tomorrow he'll split it with me. Pretty sure I'm going to have to make that happen.

assbag.
    <3

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Curmudgean is an Old Ale and Backwoods Bastard is a Scottish Ale. I thought Dirty Bastard was sans bourbon. Beer sounds good to me. BTW, Dirty Bastard is nonbarrel aged.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    felt bad for a work beer homebrew bro =\ brought in his Fat Tire clone that he primed with brown sugar =\ under carbonated, but tasted awesome. 3 weeks sitting, still needs more time
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New Brewery in Chicago

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    New Brewery in Chicago

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2hg8c2d.jpg[IMG]
    Just heard about them recently on BA. Been getting some pretty good reviews on the lineup.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got two evil twin imperial biscotti break today. Store had a few more too. So if anyone wants a trade let me know

I also got the other Midwest beers, founders, bells, three floyds, etc

TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    Got two evil twin imperial biscotti break today. Store had a few more too. So if anyone wants a trade let me know

I also got the other Midwest beers, founders, bells, three floyds, etc
    O rly?

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just heard about them recently on BA. Been getting some pretty good reviews on the lineup.
    I just put it in the fridge, review coming tomorrow

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    felt bad for a work beer homebrew bro =\ brought in his Fat Tire clone that he primed with brown sugar =\ under carbonated, but tasted awesome. 3 weeks sitting, still needs more time
    Irish Red I just did took about 4 weeks to get halfway decent carbonation. At 2 weeks there was absolutely no carbonation at all.

2 week pour.

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Irish Red I just did took about 4 weeks to get halfway decent carbonation. At 2 weeks there was absolutely no carbonation at all.

2 week pour.
    [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/ko300zx/A18A68F9-EB33-4693-8561-4C6E0BB3A47F-7174-0000049095C2D0E7.jpg[img]
    Yea some yeasts are better than others at carbonation. Assuming that's the Irish red strain from white labs or whatever. Cali Ale usually gets me at a good point after 2 weeks easily(but still needs a bit more time to fully be at the top of carbonation). The Belgian strains are also pretty fast. I just cracked the Dunkel I bottled 12 days ago. Fairly well carbed but still needs time. Nice stuff

[IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Curmudgean is an Old Ale and Backwoods Bastard is a Scottish Ale. I thought Dirty Bastard was sans bourbon. Beer sounds good to me. BTW, Dirty Bastard is nonbarrel aged.
    Dirty Bastard SUUUUCCCKKKSSSS.
    Curmudgeon is SO much better.

Meanwhile, went to go see a friends band play. Enjoy By on tap for $5 a pint and Sucks on tap for $4.50 a pint. I had one of each and a Sucks in the car along with an All Day IPA in the car. Sub $10 tab ftmfw

^mirin

nom nom nom
    Last edited by TopsecretWaffle; 03-09-2013 at 12:00 AM.

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dirty Bastard SUUUUCCCKKKSSSS.
    Curmudgeon is SO much better.

Meanwhile, went to go see a friends band play. Enjoy By on tap for $5 a pint and Sucks on tap for $4.50 a pint. I had one of each and a Sucks in the car along with an All Day IPA in the car. Sub $10 tab ftmfw
    Founders is rolling out on 4/8 with kegs and bottles in May. Texas is getting some good breweries! Most recent acquires Ballast Point last year and so far Firestone-Walker and Founders this year.

Edit........any beer bro's have the Habanero Sculpin? If so how was it and send me some damn it!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Edit........any beer bro's have the Habanero Sculpin? If so how was it and send me some damn it!
    pretty much can only find it on tap at the brewery..its not great

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    O rly?
    Yesss

currently drinking..

not as good as G'knight or tenfiddy

fridge looking j00cy

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TerpMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^Stone did a russian imperial this year? Is is just the normal stuff?

Any of you Cali fukkers see the Stone Old Guardian or Smoked Guardian?

Anyone had that Rhising Vines DFH? Saw it today for $12.99, wasnt sure if it was any good.
    --Top Secret Nutrition gets TerpMuscle and his gf back on track!--
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162841961

Gluta-Tren Log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144285241&p=871267361#post871267361

Yea some yeasts are better than others at carbonation. Assuming that's the Irish red strain from white labs or whatever. Cali Ale usually gets me at a good point after 2 weeks easily(but still needs a bit more time to fully be at the top of carbonation). The Belgian strains are also pretty fast. I just cracked the Dunkel I bottled 12 days ago. Fairly well carbed but still needs time. Nice stuff

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TL2VICF.jpg[/MG]
    Yeah plus the cold crash right before bottling didn't help any either. I think I used 1056 yeast.

So I went out and bought a 10 gal Blichmann today. Got everything to make a wort chiller too. Was in a good mood walking out with everything.

Hop on the highway to go home and a boom, rock cracks my windshield. Good mood denied.

Trying the westy 12 in about an hour. Hopefully that turns things back around.

Originally Posted by TerpMuscle View Post
    Any of you Cali fukkers see the Stone Old Guardian or Smoked Guardian?
    I literally JUST got home from a bar that had both on tap. Didn't try either

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TerpMuscle View Post
    Anyone had that Rhising Vines DFH? Saw it today for $12.99, wasnt sure if it was any good.
    was not impressed at all not even a little bit...was pissed i spent that much on it
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

New Brewery in Chicago

This stuff tastes like dirty grass

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

I'm not sure how I feel about Great Lakes Alchemy DIPA

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

My full night of ratings:

Started off with one I have been sitting on because of ratings; an impulse buy last year. Aromas and taste have most of what I expect in a non-soured kriek, but executed very badly. Unpleasant, and extremely difficult to sip on. Drank about 1/4 the bottle and dumped the rest.

Very nice Pale ale! Extremely drinkable and the Nelson/sorachi hops are great here with a nice profile of lemon/peach/orange zest/mango/pineapple with good malt balance.

Damn nice IPA! This is a great example of the "east coast" style for the most part. Tons of tangerine with pineapple, orange zest, lemon zest, and good balance of caramel and bready malts. Hoppy, but still nicely malt balanced. So drinkable.

Pretty solid. A bit too fruity from yeast with a moderate chocolate, toast, molasses, and smokey flavor that is fairly robust. Needs more robustness and roasted flavor.

WOW. HUGE pumpkin flavor with fantastic balance of robust roasted flavors with a great spice balance. This is fuking awesome, tons of complexity and great mouthfeel like I expect in an imperial stout. Dark chocolate, pumpkin, cocoa, roasted malt, cinnamon, nutmeg, toast, dark bread, brown sugar, ginger, light clove, molasses, and light roasted earthiness in the flavor profile.

Homebrews and Monk on netflix is coming up next for me.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nomsayin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure how I feel about Great Lakes Alchemy DIPA
    I love almost everything Great Lakes puts out, especially the Crazy Canuck.

Originally Posted by Nomsayin View Post
    I love almost everything Great Lakes puts out, especially the Crazy Canuck.
    I've been spoiled by West Coast IPA's

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Closed Thread
Page 188 of 284 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast