Melissast21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone heard of Chaotic Labs Reaper supplement? Need some help

Hi I am new to the site I am trying to lose my last 5 pounds after having my daughter. I currently watch what I eat and exercise 5-6x week but I am still having a hard time lose the last 5 pounds. I decided as a last ditch effort to go to my local supplement store and see what they recommend. They recommended I should try the Chaotic Labs Reaper supplement? I wanted something with out caffine and something that did not make me wired but now I am second guessing my purchase because I cant seem to find any information on google. Has anyone heard of this or recommend it for what I am looking for? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never heard of them.

Stay away OP.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't find any information on Google? Did you type the product in and hit search? Because it took me 2 seconds to find the companies home page and then another 2 seconds to find the product and it's information.

Regardless, i'd probably stay away from random companies with huge underdosed nonsense prop blends. Obviously fat loss is diet and exercise dependant. If you have those in order, and you're still having issues, you probably actually don't have your diet and training in order. If you simply want to buy something to help, which most people would rather do, check out EC stack (ephedrine + caffeine). Go to hotnfit.com and check out their guide to running EC. Very simple.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Yes I found there website but I could find any information about "Reaper" specifically and reviews about it not what there website has to say. Again I am trying to stay away from caffine because I am currently on medication that could have side effects if mixed with high doses. Any other alternatives?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Melissast21 View Post
    Yes I found there website but I could find any information about "Reaper" specifically and reviews about it not what there website has to say. Again I am trying to stay away from caffine because I am currently on medication that could have side effects if mixed with high doses. Any other alternatives?
    Ah, you did say that, i missed your comment about caffeine. You can work around that. And by the way, i'm pretty sure Reaper has stims. The ingredient profile is really small on the website but pretty sure i saw DMAA or something like that.

I'd recommend these things for non-stim fat burning: Genomyx AlphaBurn, SNS TTA-500, Genomyx DCP, Driven Sports Lean Xtreme, SNS Reduce XT. You can combine certain products i've listed for some great results, or you could take one of them individually for good results. All products listed are quite proven and come with a good reputation around the forums.
    Psych & handcuffs

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Ah, you did say that, i missed your comment about caffeine. You can work around that. And by the way, i'm pretty sure Reaper has stims. The ingredient profile is really small on the website but pretty sure i saw DMAA or something like that.

I'd recommend these things for non-stim fat burning: Genomyx AlphaBurn, SNS TTA-500, Genomyx DCP, Driven Sports Lean Xtreme, SNS Reduce XT. You can combine certain products i've listed for some great results, or you could take one of them individually for good results. All products listed are quite proven and come with a good reputation around the forums.
    great advice even before that how long have you been training the same... Sometimes it just takes switching the routine around to get the fat loss going again would try that first then try supps
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That product is nothing but stims - exactly what you're trying to stay away from...

Label on the website is small as shyt, but I can make out 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione (fancy way of saying caffeine), 3 different forms of phenylethylamine, green tea extract, yohimbine, and methylhexaneamine (fancy way of saying 1,3 dimeth).

I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Would anyone recommend magnum heat or acid?

Originally Posted by Melissast21 View Post
    Would anyone recommend magnum heat or acid?
    Magnum makes solid products. However, Heat contains stims and Acid is a CLA product. I cannot recommend a CLA product for fat burning. Nothing against Magnum...
    Psych & handcuffs

Well I really appreciate all of your help. I have been working out for about 14 months now consistantly and I did recently change it up doing more intr. training for cardio and increase weights so maybe I will just give it some more time and see where I go from there or try one of the non stimulants you suggested.

Hopefully I will have some good news to report back.