Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cellucor C4 Watermelon

Long time lurker on BB.com. Thought I would offer up my review of C4 Extreme, Watermelon.

For quite some time now, I have really been enjoying the benefits that many of the pre-workout supplements on the market offer. After doing some research I stumbled upon Cellucor C4 Extreme, which has a great reputation here among many other places.

The Look: C4 Extreme comes in a plastic tub that uses a metallic color to give it an appearance that the container is actually metal. The front of the container list product name, flavor, and many of the key attributes of C4. On the back of the container there are supplemental facts, instructions, and several warnings.
    All the colors really work well on the container and give it a very aggressive look, that I believe helps it really stand out on the shelf.
    (9 out of 10)

Mixability: One thing I am learning in the world of pre-workout supplements is that mixability is not equal in all of them. Some pwos take forever to get mixed properly and some just don't mix at all no matter how much you stir or shake them. C4 Extreme so far has the best mixability of any product that I have tried. I added 2 scoops to the recommended amount of water and it was thoroughly mixed within 10-15 seconds of stirring. At the end of the glass I was left with no particles in the bottom of the cup.
    (9.5 out of 10)

Taste: The flavor I am testing of C4 is labeled as "Watermelon". As soon as I opened up the container, the scent of candied watermelon immediately filled the air. Once the drink was mixed, I took my first sip. The best way I can describe the flavor is like a liquid candy Jolly Rancher. The sourness was great and there was no horrible aftertaste. Cellucor does a tremendous job of masking all the ingredients inside.
    (9.5 out of 10)

Motivation/Energy: The directions say to take C4 Extreme 20-30 minutes before the workout. So I did just that and I could feel C4 start to take effect right around the 20 minute mark. My body started to tingle from the Beta Alanine and I was filled with a big boost of energy. I was ready to workout and workout hard.
    Even on days that I had no motivation at all, C4 caused me to want to work out. I also noticed after my workouts were complete, I still had plenty of energy to spare. After several uses of C4, I see why Cellucor C4 has such a fantastic reputation.
    (8 out of 10) Based on 1 scoop
    (9 out of 10) Based on 2 scoops

Pump: C4 is the first product I have used where I felt and could see a definite "pump". After doing an arm workout my arms were almost swollen. The same thing happened when I did a chest workout after using C4. After my workouts, my shirt actually felt tighter in the arms and chest....it is an amazing feeling.
    (9 out of 10)

Value: The tub that I received contains 60, 1 scoop servings. I use close to 2 scoops per workout. So that brings the entire container to around 30 servings for me. I ordered directly from the Cellucor website with a 20% off coupon code and it brought the price to just above $30.00. Considering I only use C4 on certain workout days, this tub should last me around 2 months.

(8.5 out of 10) For the 60 serving tub

Overall Thoughts: I have tried quite a few pre-workout supplements so far. As of this writing C4 is my new favorite and I will be using it before each work out. The flavor is good, the energy is fantastic, and the pump is the best I have had so far. If you are looking for a product to help give you that extra boost in the gym, Cellucor C4 Extreme is a great choice that I highly recommend!

Quick note about me. I am fairly new to the world of body building. Last year I weighed about 250 pounds and went on a weight loss diet to get to where I wanted to be. I am now down to 212 pounds (height is 6'2") and I have been working on building muscle now. I work out 4 times a week currently and have been going strong for about 3 months.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just to update this review. I ordered a bottle of Cellucor NO3 and started stacking it with the C4. The C4 mixed with NO3 provides a mind blowing pump. On the advice of several places here on the forum, I opened up the pills and mixed them with the C4.

The taste did change slightly and there were a few little pieces of the NO3 floating around in the drink. All in all I am very happy with this combination and I am excited to see the long term results.
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Just to update this review. I ordered a bottle of Cellucor NO3 and started stacking it with the C4. The C4 mixed with NO3 provides a mind blowing pump. On the advice of several places here on the forum, I opened up the pills and mixed them with the C4.

The taste did change slightly and there were a few little pieces of the NO3 floating around in the drink. All in all I am very happy with this combination and I am excited to see the long term results.
    Synergy!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive been wanting to try this flavor out, good review

thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatirishguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good review bro! C4 is a killer PWO, I really wanna try it with the NO3 mixed in the shaker. Would like to get my hands on some samples of that!
    Without pain, without sacrifice-we would have nothing.

liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review! Cellucor C4 has to be my favorite pre workouts
    Lift, Laugh and Love

Supplement Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146046403

On a journey to get shredded

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    ive been wanting to try this flavor out, good review
    Me too. The fruit punch one rocked my world so id love to see how the watermelon is.
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

So far I have tried Blue Razz, Fruit Punch, and now the Watermelon.

Fruit punch was my previous favorite flavor but I can say that watermelon some how surpassed it. Easily the best tasting PWO I have tried.
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) mediumpie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I recently starting using C4 prior to seeing this post. I figured I would come on and see what kind of reviews/thoughts people had on it. burntreality's review was spot on. Even down to tingle from the beta Alaine. +1 Rep for burntreality

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SOLID Review bro!
    never quit

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    So far I have tried Blue Razz, Fruit Punch, and now the Watermelon.

Fruit punch was my previous favorite flavor but I can say that watermelon some how surpassed it. Easily the best tasting PWO I have tried.
    Wait till the BCAA!!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree. I recently started using C4 Watermelon and your review is spot-on with my findings. Great stuff!

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really enjoyed my samples of C4 Extreme. I did a review of the original BSN NO-XPLODE the other day and found it really disappointing compared to the C4. I need to get hold of some more Cellucor stuff.

Great review fella
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got some Pineapple, it came out when the watermelon did. I still haven't found a flavor of C-4 I didn't enjoy, while pink lemonade seems to be my favorite so far! Nice review!
    “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.” - Michael Jordan

My Reviews:
    Cellucor C-4 Pineapple - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146545383&p=916685473#post916685473
    Universal Casein Pro - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147321683&p=932080793#post932080793
    Volt by Neon Sport - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162505731

Originally Posted by lkburgess0620 View Post
    I got some Pineapple, it came out when the watermelon did. I still haven't found a flavor of C-4 I didn't enjoy, while pink lemonade seems to be my favorite so far! Nice review!
    You combine the Blue Razz and the Pink lemonade? Purple Haze hybrid flavor....

Personally, Ive been doing Pineapple and Orange together....Pineapple Express

Hey I havent been naming them, but heavily enjoy the new flavor ideas, lol.

lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    You combine the Blue Razz and the Pink lemonade? Purple Haze hybrid flavor....

Personally, Ive been doing Pineapple and Orange together....Pineapple Express

Hey I havent been naming them, but heavily enjoy the new flavor ideas, lol.
    That's freakin awesome Mike, I'm gonna have to start doing that!
    “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.” - Michael Jordan

My Reviews:
    Cellucor C-4 Pineapple - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146545383&p=916685473#post916685473
    Universal Casein Pro - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147321683&p=932080793#post932080793
    Volt by Neon Sport - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162505731