Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I think my Mom's husband has been hitting her... What do? (SRS)

I say mom's husband because technically this dude is my "stepdad", but I will never refer to him as anything that has dad in it.

They've been arguing excessively lately.

Last night, when I came home, my auntie who's been staying with us recently told me about an argument she overheard while I was at the gym. She said my mom uttered the words, "But you pushed me," to her husband.

My blood started boiling at that point. Having an issue with my mom? Fine, I expect there to be conflicts in a marriage every now and then. But resorting to physical violence? Fck no.

How should I approach this in a mature manner?

My first instinct is to just blow the fck up and tell him to not ever lay a fckin finger on my mom again or else there's gonna be hell to pay. But he's creepy as fck (srs, looks like a ****phile) so I'm kinda scared that he might do something to me or my mom while we're sleeping.

I need your help misc (please respect srs tag).

Cliffs:
    -Mom & her husband have been arguing a ton
    -Auntie overhears an argument where my mom said her husband pushed her
    -I want to snap and beat her husband's ass
    -But scared he might retaliate and kill me and my mom in our sleep
    -Need some advice on how to approach the situation

shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he cant hit your mom if hes dead.... just saiyan
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500) EatSleepRepeat is not very helpful. (-500)
    You could just ask me to stop.

ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    train your mom in martial arts
    Savage 'bout my cabbage.

ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ajaxism will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bottle your anger and keep it bottled until you meet an old person/small child

LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kick his ass, and threaten his life if he ever walks in the front door of the house again. That's what I'd do.

Hits your mom? Fck that sht OP

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to your mom first before you decide to do anything.
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stats: 161 lbs

SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The misc always says that women need to be put in their place. Find out what is going on first before getting mad at your step-dad.

mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Somebody beats on your mother and you ask the misc? WTF ******* kick his ass.

OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Discuss with your mum and ask her if she's really getting abused and what you should do

Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy **** raging. I would probably beat him to death
    Pусский Бра

HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000) HiddenMozart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SigmundFreud View Post
    The misc always says that women need to be put in their place. Find out what is going on first before getting mad at your step-dad.
    Hitting a woman is never justified if she doesn't hit you.
    "Who?"

slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10) slootslayer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to kill my ex-stepfather because he was hitting my mother.

SRS....She showed up at my grandmothers beat to hell. I raged and grabbed my grandfathers handgun and sped off to shoot him. I was completely gone and was overtaken with anger. I showed up and he wasnt there. My phone kept ringing and I finally answered. My mom basically begging me to think and not do anything.

I left the house and she ended up splitting from him. I never saw him again. However...if I ever see him the beating of a liftime will occur....POS!

ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000) ucunt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by steeperdolphin View Post
    Came in to post something rash and violent, but OP this is the best thing to do. Ask your mom for the truth calmly and when you're not going to be interrupted so she's got time to spill if she needs to.

Find out the facts, then you'll be better equipped to move on them and the best way to do it. Police might be a good option before you do anything for yourself...
    His name was Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LoggedOff is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stay the fuk outta it OP

srs

Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JerryMaguire View Post
    I say mom's husband because technically this dude is my "stepdad", but I will never refer to him as anything that has dad in it.

They've been arguing excessively lately.

Last night, when I came home, my auntie who's been staying with us recently told me about an argument she overheard while I was at the gym. She said my mom uttered the words, "But you pushed me," to her husband.

My blood started boiling at that point. Having an issue with my mom? Fine, I expect there to be conflicts in a marriage every now and then. But resorting to physical violence? Fck no.

How should I approach this in a mature manner?

My first instinct is to just blow the fck up and tell him to not ever lay a fckin finger on my mom again or else there's gonna be hell to pay. But he's creepy as fck (srs, looks like a ****phile) so I'm kinda scared that he might do something to me or my mom while we're sleeping.

I need your help misc (please respect srs tag).

Cliffs:
    -Mom & her husband have been arguing a ton
    -Auntie overhears an argument where my mom said her husband pushed her
    -I want to snap and beat her husband's ass
    -But scared he might retaliate and kill me and my mom in our sleep
    -Need some advice on how to approach the situation
    161 Pounds brah? I hope you got quick hands (semi-srs)

gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000)
    U haven't got a clue bout the context. He's pushing her to get a job ? To try anal? He pushed her to cheat ? He pushed her to hurt her ?

ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninja1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    talk to your mum first and find out what actually happened, it may not be as bad as you think...
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    definitely talk to your mom first OP. Maybe the conversation was overheard at the wrong part (this happens a lot). I mean, it's unlikely, but maybe she said "but you pushed me" as in "you pushed me (pressured me) into doing something". Unlikely, but possible, and now you can see why you should talk to your mom first.

edit: sorcerer couple posts above me already said it
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    Always pick 4 crew

JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50) JerryMaguire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by steeperdolphin View Post
    Originally Posted by OceanOfPiss View Post
    Discuss with your mum and ask her if she's really getting abused and what you should do
    Here's the thing.

My mom isn't the type to admit to me that he's been hitting/pushing her. If I ask her if something's going on I'm 99.9% sure she's going to deny it.

I'm supposed to be moving out in a couple of months too, but now I fear for my mom's safety.
    Originally Posted by jamie93 View Post
    stats: 161 lbs
    I can more than hold my own in this case. Dude's old and out of shape.

Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhipz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^^
    This. But you pushed me.
    Could just be he pushed her to do something which made him angry.

And then he beat her.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    SimplePickup London - coming soon

SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SilentHil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Approach in a mature matter ?

RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anything that you do will only make it worse. It's their problem so they have to fix it.

But if I were you I'd still beat his ass so that he knows whats in store if he overstepped his boundaries again.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Rape Back Brah rapes back 100+, just ask.

brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brah, just know that if you blow up at her husband your Mom will probably side with him against you.

It's like clockwork. Saw this all the time in the criminal law courts.

OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OceanOfPiss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JerryMaguire View Post
    Here's the thing.

My mom isn't the type to admit to me that he's been hitting/pushing her. If I ask her if something's going on I'm 99.9% sure she's going to deny it.

I'm supposed to be moving out in a couple of months too, but now I fear for my mom's safety.

I can more than hold my own in this case. Dude's old and out of shape.
    Well you better find a way to have her admit and talk to you about it fast, before shiit escalates and you'll feel all the regret in the world

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't be a reactionary idiot and land your ass in jail. Find out what's really going down first then press the issue.

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel for both you and your mom op.(serious)

My blood boils even when I hear my parents so much as arguing, pains me and makes me irate.

I would talk to your mom about it. You are going to need to get her to open up because she will be reluctant to admit this man has been physically abusing her. ONce she admits it, tell authorites. Once an abuser, always an abuser.
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TP800 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Talk to the dude. Ask him straight up if he laid a finger on your mom if Nessus yes, you decide what the repercussion is. There's nothing wrong with asking a question bruh. Personally, if any dude laid a finger on my mom, someone's hand is getting cut off. If I can't do it, I'll hire someone to do it for me, no matter what the cost. Either that or I'll get someone to rape the guy(dead Srs).

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whether ur mom will lie or not... u have to ask her... I woudlnt tell her your aunt told u tho... leave her out of it

just say "mom, does ___douche__ ever get physical with you, or even verbally abusive? Just tell me the truth"
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"