NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cycling carbs when trying to get cut?

"use the search function" I know just save it. I did and I found mixed answers. Anybody cycled carbs and it worked for them? Moderate/ high carbs on lifting days then low carbs on rest days? Or moderate/high carbs only as post workout meal and low carbs on rest days? Please let me know

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I tried the leangains high - low alternate days and it makes sod all difference.

OTOH I tried CKD and found it to be the best thing ever (due to my carb intolerance)

NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I tried the leangains high - low alternate days and it makes sod all difference.

OTOH I tried CKD and found it to be the best thing ever (due to my carb intolerance)
    Can u explain that again lol...I don't understand some of the abbreviations

Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OTOH = on the other hand

CKD = cyclic ketogenic diet

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im just starting IF again and I do cycle carbs on my off days but I dont go crazy. Its really about the calorie restriction with me and im trying out 2k on off days 2500 on and most of the change is carbs. Im loose with what i eat per day cause i change things up on the fly and just focus on getting close to my macros each day.

note i am much more loose on weekends with around 3k, min pro of about a 1g per lb and love me some carbs!

in the past I did this and it worked well. i was taking pics then and looked a hell of a lot better then i do now. lol. think i was always lowish though. 100g on off days, 150-200 on and my weekends 200-300 loose.

i will add i did try keto didnt like it but will sometimes use a few days of real low carbs (under 75g for me) if im playing catch up for something.

all i can really say is try the diff ways each for a few weeks and take notes.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been experimenting with carb cycling for a month and it's honestly the best progress I've ever made.. I go High (400g+), Med (200-220g), Low (80-120g).. So my week looks something like this, bolded are my workout days..
    M L H M M L H .. Hope that helps

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OliBrah View Post
    Been experimenting with carb cycling for a month and it's honestly the best progress I've ever made.. I go High (400g+), Med (200-220g), Low (80-120g).. So my week looks something like this, bolded are my workout days..
    Or you can go Medium Medium Medium and get the same results

Originally Posted by OliBrah View Post
    So you really don't have to cut all your carbs 247 while cutting to get cut?

Originally Posted by Icicle View Post
    Or you can go Medium Medium Medium and get the same results
    So you really don't have to cut all your carbs 247 while cutting to get cut?