Reptilelover95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New here and have some medication-related "safety" questions

I highly doubt that there would be any issue with supplements based on my medications since it's not really chemicals that you're consuming so much as it is nutrients and I would not suspect someone would have something wrong with that unless they were allergic and I do not have any food allergies. I still thought it would be good to check just in case (better safe than sorry). Here's the medication I take:

Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine)

Strattera (Atomoxetine)

Tenex (Guanfacine)

Citalopram (Celexa)

Divalproex (Depakote)

Lamotrigine (Lamictal)

I already know that I need to avoid stimulants (that should be obvious with an amphetamine), but I was wondering if anyone knows any other specific things I should look out for if anything at all. Another thing to note is I have high adrenaline levels, even when I'm relaxed, so if that factors into anything I'd like to know.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm new to the whole scene (haven't been very muscular since 6th grade)

Is it wrong to be strong? CodyBaragar's Avatar
    CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is the teen forum brah, not the United doctoral confederation forum.

Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rushed77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The hell are u doing taking so many meds?
    U wanna be on that chit for life??
    GF found my misc crew
    No GF Crew

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whey - probably safe. Check that you have healthy kidneys first. Lots of protein can be hard on kidneys if you don't drink plenty of water.
    Creatine - can have similar effects to stims. Check with your doctor.
    Preworkout supplements - vasodiation & stims. Check with your doctor.