Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: "Pick N' Choose" Your Stack for the SUMMER!

Pick N' Choose YOUR STACK for the Summer!!!

ProMera Sports is offering a UNIQUE opportunity for you to

"Pick N' Choose" what YOU want to log!

Forum Members selected, get to choose TWO of the THREE ProMera Sports products available on Bodybuilding.com. The first supplement selected will be the PRIMARY one, and the SECOND will complete the stack.

TO QUALIFY, APPLICANTS MUST:

-Post in the Announcement Thread which TWO ProMera Sports Supplements they would like to Stack/Log. (primary and second)

-In their post, applicants must provide information about their selection of products they hope to Log on behalf of ProMera Sports detailing perceived benefits in doing so.

-(Optional) To receive Priority Consideration, applicants may “LIKE” the ProMera Sports ******** Page, post their username, and a comment on our wall.

When all 50 Loggers are successfully partnered (by shared Primary Product) and have successfully started their logs in the Sponsored Supplement Log Section, they become eligible for the following:

Mini Promos

LOG OF THE WEEK: Post a link to your Log on our ******** Page each week for a chance to win a FULL PROMERA STACK! Winners will be chosen and announced on the Monday of each week.

T-Shirt Tuesdays: Every Tuesday a ProMera Sports T-shirt will be randomly awarded

Hump-Day-Hero: Every Wednesday Night, we will choose a single Logger that posts the MOST Extreme Workout in their Log. To increase your chances of winning, we suggest that you share your workout on both the ******** group and/or the CRET-NATION ******** Body Group. Winners will receive a Beta-CRET Mini of each flavor.

PR Thursdays: Every Thursday, a winner will be randomly selected from qualifying logs demonstrating new personal records.

WEEKEND WARRIOR: At the end of each weekend, we will choose one paired group that collaboratively demonstrates the MOST activity between Friday and Sunday of each week. Winners will receive a Mini CRET package (A Con-CRET mini of each flavor).

APPLICANTS MUST ALSO AGREE TO THE

LOGGER TERMS & CONDITIONS

MUST have US residency or a US address

MUSTbe 18 years of age or older

MUST not log any other product during the Logging period

MUST be ready to start immediately upon receipt of products from ProMera Sports. Loggers should not apply if they have pre-existing obligations that may compromise the quality of their logs (travel, etc.)

MUST log ALL product(s) received from ProMera Sports in the Bodybuilding.com Sponsored Supplement Log Forum

MUST title their Sponsored Supplement Log thread with the primary with the name of the Primary Product they are logging from ProMera Sports.

MUST determine if a medical condition exists PRIOR to selecting products

MUST agree to follow the Log format supplied by ProMera Sports

MUST agree to support other Loggers (Loggers will be paired in two’s)

MUST post in their logs EVERYDAY

MUST agree to complete their logs

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by ramsgoldberg61; 06-18-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To receive Priority Consideration,
    applicants may “LIKE” the ProMera Sports ******** Page, post their username, and a comment on our wall.

[][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that is one awesome promo guys nothing but lots of wins all the way around
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Concret + Gluta Tren

Personally i've never tried Glutamine, but i have used Con - cret before, and it's definitely one of the best creatines out there
    I want lean mass and since i'm a really hardcore trainer and like to hit it up to 6 times per week, i'm sure Glutamine would come in handy
    So the main reason of wanting to try GlutaTren, and using Con Cret once again, is MUSCLE MASS, i want to gain serious hard muscle

You, and other people can check my progress in my FB page

www.********.com/Minosbrah

“I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.”

“It would make me sick to miss a workout … I knew I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror the next morning if I didn’t do it.”

“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

- The Oak

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More APPS!!!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MOARRRRER!

Lol get in on this guys!

It's ur chance to try out some of Promera legendary products.

Everytime someone logs for Promera either CON-CRET, BETA-CRET, or GLUTA-TREN become staples in there stacks.
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zohairm View Post
    MOARRRRER!

Lol get in on this guys!

It's ur chance to try out some of Promera legendary products.

Everytime someone logs for Promera either CON-CRET, BETA-CRET, or GLUTA-TREN become staples in there stacks.
    so true. been using cret ever since my first log with you guys
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on this fo sho! I don't have access to a computer right now and I don't want to put in a subpar app from my phone but I will apply tomorrow morning. Come on reps-let's make it 3 for 3 with howimliving and ProMera Health!
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Helllllls yeah!!!!

Zohairm let me in on this one early Thanks bro.

Gluta Tren and Con Cret Please!!!! Get me huge!!!

I've been lifting for about 5 years now, competed twice naturally, placing 2nd both times(gotta get first dang it), doing another show in Jan/Feb next year. Bulk season! I've tried out both the Con Cret and Beta Cret so I'd love to try out the Gluta Tren. Read the reviews on BB. com and it looks like some good stuff. As you know from before, I log like no other! Sometimes 2 a days. Thanks for the opportunity guys!

I don't screw around in the gym. I get in, get out. I can honestly say I work hard, if not the hardest, in the whole gym whenever I'm there. Intensity through the roof. Started off at 200 this january and I'm up to 215 now with my steady eating and crazy workouts.

I've just recently started switching my workouts every 3 weeks to keep my muscles confused and to keep growing. Currently on a german volume training program 10 sets of 10. Destroys me.

MICHAEL PICKETT

Yeah Buddy!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will say though, it would be pretty nice to have the triple stack.....just sayin.....
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

shoot man and the mini promos look ridiculous. Love this thread. Hook me up please!!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MVD's APP

I was also picked by Z to log two products for Promera. I'll go ahead and post some info. I have been lifting for 2 1/2 years. I was a obese worthless guy taking up space through college and one day I stood looking in the mirror weighing 215 lbs and decided to make a change. So I basically ate nothing and ran a ton and cut down to 175. A buddy told me I should start lifting and now I'm at 195-200 lbs of lean muscle. I'd like to bulk up another 5-10 lbs and gain some more strength. Anyone that follows my logs knows I love drop sets and it's hard for me to be away from the gym. I may not be able to lift a ton, but I work my butt off. Check out my workout journal if you have a chance. Love learning new stuff everyday about diet,exercises,music, etc.... by checking out other logs.

I love Promera products. I have already logged a beta-cret log before and enjoyed it and con-cret has always been a part of my stack. I believe it's the best creatine on the market. I am choosing to log Gluta-Tren and Con-Cret. I chose Gluta-Tren b/c I missed out on the last logging opportunity and heard nothing but good things about it. Looking forward to gaining strength and even better recovery with Gluta-Tren. Love Con-cret so that is why I'm choosing it. The stuff has been great for recovery for me. I would like to thank all the Promera Reps for this logging opportunity. Great group of Reps and they always come up with some creative stuff. Love wearing my con-cret shirt two the gym for my shoulder/leg day!!
    Last edited by mvd546; 06-18-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this trying to get Beta + Con.

Logged Beta a while back and loved it. Now trying to get in on a stack to enjoy the full potential.
    Aspiring to one Day work in the Fitness/Supplement Industry....Taking it one barefoot at a time.

**New Jersey Crew 732/973**
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

For the love of ▪█───█▪

My SuperPump 3.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160080601&p=1204515131#post1204515131

teenlifter.blogspot.com WalpyyDoesItAll's Avatar
    WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000) WalpyyDoesItAll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright, so i may be new to the BB.com forums, but I'm not new to fitness! I've been playing sports ever since the 3rd Grade, and I've always been "Fit". But recently my friends and I have been trying to get More BULK, because we're some pretty small guy's, in fact the smallest on the Baseball Team. So for the past 2-3 months I've dedicated myself to working out Daily, and eating right! But once i joined the BB.com forums I realize how much more i can become with just a bit of help from some Supplements.
    Primary-------------------------------------------Secondary

I think I would have great results with these products, and I am SURE everyone would see a great change in my appearance! Because I am small the creatine will help me beast out more reps in the gym, and the Recovery will help my muscles recover so I can go BEAST in the gym the next day!
    I've also Liked the ******** page, posted on the wall, and posted my username!
    My Teen Bodybuilding Q&A Blog
    http://teenlifter.blogspot.com/

Follow My Workout Journal From SUCKY TO YUCKY
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149154143&pagenumber=

Promera Sports Peak 400 LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154493663&pagenumber=

ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Concret and Glutatren!

I have actually been kind of a lurker the past few months on the forums, but it is definitely time for a change. I have been lifting on/off for the last year and have been lifting seriously for the last 6 months and my core lifts have gone up a lot using Wendler's 5/3/1. For the last 2 weeks I have using a slightly modified version of Norton's PHAT routine with less accessory work (still trying to get that strength up while increasing hypertrophy). I have used Concret before and I made some crazy strength gains on it, it would be enjoyable to log and track my progress on the forums! I haven't tried a glutamine product before, but I have heard that Glutatren is amazing for recovery, which would be awesome since I am getting crazy DOMS on PHAT.

Thanks ahead of time to the ProMera reps, you guys are great!
    S: 295
    B: 230
    D: 425

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In, RyouBakua sent me

I did a log for Beta-Cret last year, with workouts, pics, and videos. (I do mainly calisthenics/ gymnastics). I ordered some ConCret and Glutatren that I stacked with it. I am currently not on any supps except for whey and BCAA's, which I hope to replace with GlutaTren, so I would be starting fresh. I want to focus on strength training over the next few months, hence the Concret and Glutatren combo.

So I want to apply to be one of the new loggers! I have some BetaCret that I ordered previously, so I would choose ConCret and GlutaTren to log to make a complete stack. This would also be good since I'd like to increase the frequency of my training.

Link to my old journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141179741
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ballin43 View Post
    Concret and Glutatren!

I have actually been kind of a lurker the past few months on the forums, but it is definitely time for a change. I have been lifting on/off for the last year and have been lifting seriously for the last 6 months and my core lifts have gone up a lot using Wendler's 5/3/1. For the last 2 weeks I have using a slightly modified version of Norton's PHAT routine with less accessory work (still trying to get that strength up while increasing hypertrophy). I have used Concret before and I made some crazy strength gains on it, it would be enjoyable to log and track my progress on the forums! I haven't tried a glutamine product before, but I have heard that Glutatren is amazing for recovery, which would be awesome since I am getting crazy DOMS on PHAT.

Get that post count and rep power up just a tad bro.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

Concret and Glutatren!

Once your post count is above 50 you will be able to receive rep points! In the worst case spend an hour or so in the Misc haha!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha alright will get on that guys!
    S: 295
    B: 230
    D: 425

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haha alright will get on that guys!
    inbefore he hits the misc and turns red
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im hoping to wake up in the morning and see tons of fresh new recruits!
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    will be posting my app up 2morrow, for now I got to sleep, my app will be crazy cant wait!
    100% rep back!

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cell...stler20/305900
    Cellucor Super HD review!!
    (Finished and proud to have done the review!)

Top Supplement Reviews
    www.SupplementRaters.com

Favorite quote: "If u aint First ur last"

Time to get Ripped! slytheslayer's Avatar
    slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Zohairm recruited me and sent me in here!!

This is what i felt like when i received a PM from Z man

Then i was immediately like,

Another log with promera....Absolutely!!!

I would love to log some Beta-Cret and Gluta-Tren!! Love that wildberry Gluta!!

I know for a fact that the benefits will be intense focus and undeniable recovery!! I always destroy the gym with these two products and have had the satisfaction of doing 2 logs for Promera already!!

Lets get it!!!

This is how this is going to turn out!!

Check out my GST workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138364783

Capsi-Blast Log (In Progress!)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153063391

Beta-cret and Gluta-Tren log (Complete!)
    Gluta-Tren log (Complete!)
    Beta-cret log Complete!)

SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slytheslayer View Post

Zohairm recruited me and sent me in here!!

This is what i felt like when i received a PM from Z man

Then i was immediately like,

Another log with promera....Absolutely!!!

I would love to log some Beta-Cret and Gluta-Tren!! Love that wildberry Gluta!!

I know for a fact that the benefits will be intense focus and undeniable recovery!! I always destroy the gym with these two products and have had the satisfaction of doing 2 logs for Promera already!!

Lets get it!!!

This is how this is going to turn out!!

This Exactly!
    “I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.”

“It would make me sick to miss a workout … I knew I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror the next morning if I didn’t do it.”

“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

- The Oak

Originally Posted by SKXCIII View Post
    This Exactly!
    i agree

this is exactly how to post an app!
    www.********.com/808FiT1

slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SKXCIII View Post
    This Exactly!
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i agree

this is exactly how to post an app!
    Thanks guys!

Ride or die!

You already picked me and you didnt even know it...Look fast its a double rainbow...

Check out my GST workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138364783

Beta-cret log Complete!)

Talking Morning Bump!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd like to log Con-Cret as my primary supplement because I'm looking for solid increases in strength and size.

I'd like gluta-tren as my secondary supplement for recovery from working with the Con-Cret.

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbing to this thread to pick up some quality loggers!!!!
    www.promerasports.com
    www.********.com/PromeraSports

Just a highlight from todays workout....

Core: BB Deadlift

WU

45x10
    135x10
    225x10 (too Easy)

WOrking sets

315x8
    315x8
    AMRAP --- 315x16 (PR) Super duper!! Was smoked after this!!

Beta-cret log Complete!)