mrmyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Pharm Review Bizzy Diet Suplement Review

Hey guys I just started the muscle pharm bizzy diet yesterday and I got a chance to try out all the supps yesterday and I was pretty happy with them. Heres a quick review of all the supplements that I have taken.

Muscle Pharm Assault

IMO best pre work out on the market. I have been taking NO Xplode and a few others. Depending on the pre work out I get different results. With some I am very jittery as I am sensitive to caffine. I get energy from them but I am usually bouncing off the walls. I had this issue with NO Xplode and one called the curse that friend let me try. When I am lifting they usually get me through my work out but if I am doing cirquit training, crossfit or running 3/4 of the way through my work out I can feel the effects tapering off. With muscle pharm Assault I tried it yesterday just to try it I wasnt intending on working out. First of all it hits faster then the other pre work outs I have used. At least for me it did. Usually it will take 15 - 25 minutes for a pre work out to start working for me so I usually take them right before the gym. This one hit fast 5 - 10 mins. The energy I got from it also felt better. I wasnt jittery as I was with other pre work outs. The energy hit and I felt compelled to work out. Im not sure if it was a placebo effect or not but I had to go for a run after I took it. It felt like motivation in a glass. I went for a 30 minute run and around the time the other suplements began to taper off Assault kept on going. It could last through my run and Im pretty sure It could last through my other routines. Once I got it out of my system I didnt feel any kind of crash from it. It worked pretty good and I had that post run high for the rest of the day. Im using this for ALL of my work outs. I thought it was a bit expensive at first but the benefits are worth it. This is my new pre work out from here on out.

Muscle Shots

I tried the Banna ones yesterday and they were pretty awesome. So far its my favorite one. I tried the mango one today and it tasted pretty good. Alot of people I noticed didnt like the Mango but Im cuban and was raised in south florida so it tasted good to me. The down side to the mango is you do get that protein chalk taste afterwords. Its duable its not as bad as an Isopure but you can taste it. The bannana covers up the protein taste pretty good. I took the muscle shots and today after I ate breakfast and had the shred matrix. A half an hour before I had to take the muscle shot I was getting hungry. I held out and took the muscle shot. It curved my appetite for about an hour and a half and I got some energy from it as well. After the hour and a half mark I was starting to get hungry again. I dont know if I would use this as my go to protein just yet. The bannana is the best tasting protein I have had and it is extremely convenient. If it was cheaper it would be my go to protein but 12 servings for 19 dollars is pretty steep. When Im done with this program I am likely to try out there protein instead of this and would recomend this to others since the shots are kind of expensive.

Ill update as my day goes along and how things work. right now I cant feel if armor V is doing anything for me but thats more of a long term thing. Ill also see how the shred matrix works when I take my second dossage.

ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10) ph12ivos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mrmyz View Post
    Hey guys I just started the muscle pharm bizzy diet yesterday and I got a chance to try out all the supps yesterday and I was pretty happy with them. Heres a quick review of all the supplements that I have taken.

Muscle Pharm Assault

IMO best pre work out on the market. I have been taking NO Xplode and a few others. Depending on the pre work out I get different results. With some I am very jittery as I am sensitive to caffine. I get energy from them but I am usually bouncing off the walls. I had this issue with NO Xplode and one called the curse that friend let me try. When I am lifting they usually get me through my work out but if I am doing cirquit training, crossfit or running 3/4 of the way through my work out I can feel the effects tapering off. With muscle pharm Assault I tried it yesterday just to try it I wasnt intending on working out. First of all it hits faster then the other pre work outs I have used. At least for me it did. Usually it will take 15 - 25 minutes for a pre work out to start working for me so I usually take them right before the gym. This one hit fast 5 - 10 mins. The energy I got from it also felt better. I wasnt jittery as I was with other pre work outs. The energy hit and I felt compelled to work out. Im not sure if it was a placebo effect or not but I had to go for a run after I took it. It felt like motivation in a glass. I went for a 30 minute run and around the time the other suplements began to taper off Assault kept on going. It could last through my run and Im pretty sure It could last through my other routines. Once I got it out of my system I didnt feel any kind of crash from it. It worked pretty good and I had that post run high for the rest of the day. Im using this for ALL of my work outs. I thought it was a bit expensive at first but the benefits are worth it. This is my new pre work out from here on out.

Muscle Shots

I tried the Banna ones yesterday and they were pretty awesome. So far its my favorite one. I tried the mango one today and it tasted pretty good. Alot of people I noticed didnt like the Mango but Im cuban and was raised in south florida so it tasted good to me. The down side to the mango is you do get that protein chalk taste afterwords. Its duable its not as bad as an Isopure but you can taste it. The bannana covers up the protein taste pretty good. I took the muscle shots and today after I ate breakfast and had the shred matrix. A half an hour before I had to take the muscle shot I was getting hungry. I held out and took the muscle shot. It curved my appetite for about an hour and a half and I got some energy from it as well. After the hour and a half mark I was starting to get hungry again. I dont know if I would use this as my go to protein just yet. The bannana is the best tasting protein I have had and it is extremely convenient. If it was cheaper it would be my go to protein but 12 servings for 19 dollars is pretty steep. When Im done with this program I am likely to try out there protein instead of this and would recomend this to others since the shots are kind of expensive.

Ill update as my day goes along and how things work. right now I cant feel if armor V is doing anything for me but thats more of a long term thing. Ill also see how the shred matrix works when I take my second dossage.
    so did u finish it? how did it go