nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nayyar1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Bodybuilding and Yoga

Hi all,
    I am weight training 3 days a week and two days yoga and two days high intensity aerobic(jumping squats, jumping lunges etc)
    My routine is ok or not please let me know and one more thing i would like to know that can we do yoga and bodybuilding or we need to choose any one of them.

Khan.

bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bubbyau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can do both.

Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No reason you can't do both. You may find more difficulty doing certain yoga poses as you put on mass, though. I used to be able to do some pretty crazy stretches before I gained mass! lol

luciobrazil007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    flexibility is useful for some bodybuilders so it should be good.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I do both. Yoga have helped increased my bench.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't do both! Don't listen to these trolls above me.

If you try to do Yoga and Bodybuilding at the same time, you'll end up snapping your tendons at the insertion points while performing the complex yoga stretches. Lifting puts them in such a weakened state from lifting (they repair and strengthen while you rest) that when you perform the complex moves, they can not resist the power of the stretches and they tear.

You can do both if you want..... to end up in the hospital.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yoga is serious business.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Don't do both! Don't listen to these trolls above me.

If you try to do Yoga and Bodybuilding at the same time, you'll end up snapping your tendons at the insertion points while performing the complex yoga stretches. Lifting puts them in such a weakened state from lifting (they repair and strengthen while you rest) that when you perform the complex moves, they can not resist the power of the stretches and they tear.

You can do both if you want..... to end up in the hospital.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rasputin4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about.
    I think he's joking.

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yoga actually compliments lifting.
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradstearns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to get a good mix of all training protocols, aiming for optimal athleticism. This balanced "mix" is at the heart of my Mongrel Sports training system. I do endurance training, bodybuilding, sports specific skills training and yoga and other similar activities. Admittedly I do not practice "power" yoga in any of its forms, focusing more on the relaxing, breathing, restorative paractices for this part of my training.

For the most part, assuming optimal nutrition and sleep, multiple modes of exercise can be complimentary to one another, at least for me and my clients, despite what others or contrary studies may claim.

Further, if you enjoy both, do both. Best of luck in wherever your training takes you.
    Brad Stearns

NGA Pro
    Precision Nutrition Certified
    MBSR Trained
    American Mensa Member
    www.bradstearns.com
    www.********.com/NoLimitsHealthFitness

Strength & Bodybuilding aneksteind's Avatar
    aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneksteind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nayyar1 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am weight training 3 days a week and two days yoga and two days high intensity aerobic(jumping squats, jumping lunges etc)
    My routine is ok or not please let me know and one more thing i would like to know that can we do yoga and bodybuilding or we need to choose any one of them.

Khan.
    Yoga can be an essential tool for bodybuilding and strength training. It is a huge add on to flexibility and what is most important is stretching

http://thefitlog.blogspot.com/
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145772611
    Check out my blog! - http://thefitlog.tumblr.com

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love yoga, and it really does complement bodybuilding well -- flexibility and posture do as much for both athleticism and aesthetics as does muscle/strength building, IMO.

However, I tried doing them both in consecutive days with no rest days built in, and I found it got a little harsh on my core area, especially my lower back, over time. So, keep that in mind...

Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yoga helped my posture and overall muscle balance tremendously. Great supplement for resistance work, highly recommend it if you can find a good class.

Originally Posted by Rasputin4 View Post
    I think he's joking.
    Okay.