Closed Thread
    iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iHack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

OMG! Just Came Home And I Found That Someone Stabbed My Dog In My Driveway!

I swear when I find that mother****er that did it I am going to wreck him!

Feelsbadman.jpeg

Pics of my dog.

Him as a puppy

Hmm hanging out as an adult.

And this is what I saw when I came home!!!! *PROOF*

Now all the MODS rep me just like you did DABIGNASTY86!!!

Going green in 3 2 1.....
    I always rep back.

**USMC**

BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroGotStylez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In anoose

DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rep me before ban OP

PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatsBruinsSox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lulz

ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol it's f'ed up but i laughed at the last pic....wasn't expecting that

13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50) 13bgt35r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rep me

KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iHack View Post
    I swear when I find that mother****er that did it I am going to wreck him!

Feelsbadman.jpeg

Pics of my dog.

Him as a puppy

Hmm hanging out as an adult.

And this is what I saw when I came home!!!! *PROOF*

Now all the MODS rep me just like you did DABIGNASTY86!!!

Going green in 3 2 1.....

Pepper thine angus...
    Here for the gains.

We're all gonna make it brah.

**Philadelphia CREW**