Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500)
    To a great extend Hollywood has influenced our culture, but I always thought evolution played a role in women picking their partners, think about it, a caveman with a nice belly (not obese where he couldn't even run to catch his prey) meant food was abundant in his cave, and during droughts whatever food he had he could sacrifice his meal to his family and still survive on his stored fat, a 5%bf skinny ******* would die in a week and leave a widow.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girls don't want a guy who's super lean/ripped. Being built with a higher bf% appeals the most.

Last edited by JungleJenetics; 06-17-2012 at 04:24 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anubis18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zuell View Post
    LOL my point exactly they help mediocre *******s like u stay content with their mediocrity.

5'9 150lbs

these stats wont really be an inhibiting factor when chasing the opposite sex but lettuce be real tea studies like this are a boon for weak minded *******s like u because they make you feel content with your mediocrity, chitty genetics and underwhelming work ethic. The saddest thing is the fact u find studies like these relieving shows u were a ******* who only lifted for women anyway. Yet, the joke is u failed at that too.

And dont bother trying to rustle jimmies your neg already makes it apparent you're mad

got my first amatuer competition. My aesthetic make for a great conversational piece with alot of women who come up to me. Its a shame your laziness means this is a feel u wont really know.
    Would like to see pics of you at 250 11% plz, also don't hate on the natty guys just because you forgot how much different it is. @ 5'9 it took me 3 years of training to hit 165 @10%... and people still called me big. I gained almost as much my first year of teching as the rest of my bb lifetime. I've been out of the gym for seven months with a rotator cuff/labrum tear and am maintaining a half decent size/bf% with just tech and a good diet, as well as cardio/lower body training. It's night and day from being natty brah, don't forget that. If you're serious about your stats and competing, you're probably one of those guys who makes all tech users look bad. You brag about dedication and genetics and how much harder you work, when even you know there are plenty of guys working just as hard but looking half as good because they don't have "help" Stay humble brah, tech is a massive advantage and we both know it.

edit: before you claim natty, if your stats are true there's absolutely no way. 250lbs and 11% doesn't happen natty unless you're like 7' so don't try and rustle my jimmies brah

M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Pontting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is what they seriously like

Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500) Belozi25 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Jimmy Status:

[ ] Rustled
    [X] Unrustled

This is a sh!t study. Really, how many bishes aren't going to pick Brad Pitt? If they wanted to do an honest poll they would have chosen pictures that could not be identified.

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lettuce be real tea physique is near irrelevant anyway

a good personality (or a wallet) will make any physique ideal

so we can lift for physique we prefer
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Zuell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by roflobster View Post
    gosh, you're so confident in your infallible knowledge that girls in fact secretly love bodybuilders (but they just lie about it on the internet) that it appears you created an account just to post in this thread and tell everyone that this survey is wrong
    i have no infallible knowledge and I dont think I know that much about women. TBH I dont think I ever claimed to. All I have is my own experiences. I dont think I even claimed the study was wrong. Just that had no relevance. My own experiences have made it clear to me that alot of women find the muscular physique somewhat appealing and the fact that when I go out I very often get girls approaching me or telling me how attractive they find my physique. Now if miscers are trying to tell me that these studies somehow nullify my experiences with women when I am actually...u know...in the real world communicating with real people then lol.

Fact is neither u nor the other guy I was replying to u have noteworthy or remotely impressive physiques. I sincerely doubt neither of u will look like u lift in shirt. Therefore u cant really provide analysis on an experience u never gad. Kinda like poor people who say money doesnt matter. How would u know if u never had it? There are chitton of women who are attracted to the dwayne johnson/schwarchenegger/joe manganiello physique. There are also plenty who are not and I have nothing against that at all. I have met plenty of them myself. Though if u think someone like myself who is aesthetic muscular and socially calibrated is gonna be somehow less attractive than they run of the mill unaesthetic dude with 15% bf you're in for a surprise.

My only downfall is that I rarely ever go out. But hey we all gotta make sacrifices

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What do men think? They preferred Zyzz’s body (right) — the body that didn’t even register on the females’ radar because of its too-swollen muscles and too-chiseled abs.

Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000)

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JungleJenetics View Post
    Girls don't want a guy who's super lean/ripped. Being built with a higher bf% appeals the most.

Well thats a favorable angle of him he is not that big even

self shot relaxed at beach shortly after that movie

Yet your right that is the other ideal if you want more muscle mass you can't be super lean as well yet a ifbb pro like zane in the offseason looks more like this

not appealing to women, yet most men find it appealing.

jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol who the phuck did they ask? gaurentee its a bunch of whales

the health looking musician took # 2
    lol wut

wut

Zuell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KnockoutXX View Post
    >Join date: June 2012.
    >Posts 6.
    >No avi.

I don't really give a phuck what you think when you have no credibility to start out with.

You think its "staying content with mediocrity"? Fine. You can interpret empirical data and apply to your life any way you want you ignorant *******.

The neg was actually because you're so stupid as to discredit science (not like you would understand anyways). People like you perpetuate idiocy and are the reason why my country is in the shythole in the first place.

^ This is why you were negged.

Also, I get shyt talked about my stats by MUCH more credible members on this forum than you. People who I actually value their input. A person with 4 posts claiming to have rustled jimmies is lolable at best.

:EDIT: Finally my interpretation of the study actually ENCOURAGES BODYBUILDING.

Why? Because if you actually read shyt it compares bodytypes in terms of ectomorph, meso, and endo, and explains that all three body types are hotter with muscle, essentially.
    LOL I stand very firmly by muy stance that I DO NOT believe science should be used so readily as accurate insight into the behavioural nuances of an entire subspecies. Yes it may display some correlations in behaviour however I ALWAYS believe real world experiences will and forever trump those of studies such as these as there are simply too many factors such studies are unable to take into account.

And at the end of the day whether u believe me or not is irrelevant. Fact is your physique is mediocre. No amount of question my credibility as a poster will change this. Some like RSardinia's opinion of the matter holds far more weight than yours. Why? Because we are aesthetic and u are not.

We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "27.5% want him to like his body"

lol
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Ravens, Lakers, Angels

Ball So Hard University

NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not sure whu everyones so surprised. the article seems pretty spot on. Sure brads body isnt a good example because he is brad pitt but in reality the article was pretty spot on what most females prefer. not saying there arent girls who like muscular guys.. But most dont. Most i talked to likes body types more similar to brad pits or the other guys the article mentioned.

tell me.. are girls the ONLY reason your lifting? if it is then rethink your goals.
    Age 32
    BJJ : Purple belt (RGA)
    judo/wrestling: yellow
    Muay Thai: North jersey Muay thai

Ron Paul 2012

Originally Posted by Anubis18 View Post
    Would like to see pics of you at 250 11% plz, also don't hate on the natty guys just because you forgot how much different it is. @ 5'9 it took me 3 years of training to hit 165 @10%... and people still called me big. I gained almost as much my first year of teching as the rest of my bb lifetime. I've been out of the gym for seven months with a rotator cuff/labrum tear and am maintaining a half decent size/bf% with just tech and a good diet, as well as cardio/lower body training. It's night and day from being natty brah, don't forget that. If you're serious about your stats and competing, you're probably one of those guys who makes all tech users look bad. You brag about dedication and genetics and how much harder you work, when even you know there are plenty of guys working just as hard but looking half as good because they don't have "help" Stay humble brah, tech is a massive advantage and we both know it.

edit: before you claim natty, if your stats are true there's absolutely no way. 250lbs and 11% doesn't happen natty unless you're like 7' so don't try and rustle my jimmies brah
    Erm lets stay on topic. This is a discussion of attraction and physique. And no I dont hate on natty people at all or anyone else dedicated to his craft. Steriods user or not. However no matter how u swing it 5'9 150 at anything above 10% is not remotely impressive at all. Natty or otherwise.

And so what if people who have no fukkin idea about physical or dietary discipline called u "big"?? Its like so many miscers seem to be content with half assing so many aspects of their lives. Do u know how many times I get comments such as those? So many of the threads here are about people should be content with their low fukkin expectations for everything. When I started lifting I told myself to either aim for the stars or not bother at all. Threads like these arent really new opr insightful its just another thread in which the basement dwelling non lifting jokers try to spread their toxicity and lack of desire to everyone else.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    women were all over him when he looked like this also though

Do what you want you most likely will never become big enough to where you turn off some women unless you try to-abuse steroids- So keep working hard for yourself but you could pick up most women you find hot right now with just some confidence and dressing better ext.

Can't wait to be king RedandWhite's Avatar
    RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Different strokes for different folks. Just because 99% of you drool over a man doesn't mean a woman will. Not that you could ever convince a body building forum the body isn't every thing.

Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    Well thats a favorable angle of him he is not that big even

self shot relaxed at beach shortly after that movie
    thats pretty big

Yet your right that is the other ideal if you want more muscle mass you can't be super lean as well yet a ifbb pro like zane in the offseason looks more like this

not appealing to women, yet most men find it appealing.
    he looks ridiculous

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=yummy22;901159381[/QUOTE]
    That's plyoathlete not zane
    Sig line can't be a novel

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to be honest, this doesnt surprise me.

women have been wired to be attracted to the most average of average male... why? because thats all they see.
    if theyre exposed to more 10/10 men, their expectations, standards, and bar will be raised much higher
    women are programmed, just like us men

i dont see 10/10 women all the time, so i find what most of you guys consider 5's-6's to be attractive to me the most.
    because its just standard and more easily available.

throw a model thin chick at me with the most luxurious hair and eyes, and i'll get bored or not even attracted real fast because its just unrealistic.
    also another reason why alot of ppl get off on watching amateur porn, same principle.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girls like pretending they're not attracted to what they find unattainable. If a guy a la frank zane came up and hit on a girl they would be through the roof

Also every girl creams over ryan reynolds but less than 1/4 of girls prefer him there. Strong women logic
    Life is a Simulation Crew

Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by roflobster View Post
    itt: delusional miscers still think that having a bodybuilder body will get them tons of chicks.

sure guys, keep telling yourselves that these women are just insecure and would totally want frank zane irl. but in actuality, girls don't want professional bodybuilders

Yea...a professional bodybuilder today. No one's after Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman etc. physique unless you're trying to compete on that level.

But if you walk around the beach with Zane's physique every women that laid eyes on you would instantly get wet. You wouldn't know that feel because you have a chit physique.

deal with it.jpeg

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cdizzzle View Post
    Girls like pretending they're not attracted to what they find unattainable. If a guy a la frank zane came up and hit on a girl they would be through the roof

Also every girl creams over ryan reynolds but less than 1/4 of girls prefer him there. Strong women logic
    Why do you act like you know what women want? Multiple times women have said they're not attracted to a body builder physique but prefer someone that's lean with some muscle mass. That's why Brad was the most favorable.

Originally Posted by Brosidius View Post
    Yea...a professional bodybuilder today. No one's after Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman etc. physique unless you're trying to compete on that level.

But if you walk around the beach with Zane's physique every women that laid eyes on you would instantly get wet. You wouldn't know that feel because you have a chit physique.

deal with it.jpeg
    Every women would cream their pants for someone with Pitt's physique as well, only difference is guys would be admiring your physique more if you looked like Zane.
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    guys just rate solely on aesthetics

but girls bring in so many factors and prejudices
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well this is bull****
    frat life

also stop posting the ifbb pros

their drug regimens are absurd. Absolutely insane. Unless you're sucking cocks on the side and absolutely dedicated to becoming an olympia contender u wont look like that.

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Keep reposting shyt brah

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a skinny ******* who looks like he doesn't even lift, I find that study rather encouraging. lol
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Pretty much this, poll is useless unless the participants are 7+ aka opinions worth considering. Even if they were, it still would be mostly trivial as women don't know what they want. Besides lettuce be reality, if they saw Frank in a t shirt and not a photo shoot where he is depleted and looking super lean, they would be gushing (not like they aren't already, but a pic like that for the average woman will force her to act like she's not attracted).

STRONG this.

Zane is peaked in that picture. He probably looked like that for about 6 hours. Of COURSE with a pump, salt depletion, diuretic use, and glycogen loading you're going to look almost comically muscular.
    Getting shredz

Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dumb thread/10

i workout bc i wanna look like a supersaiyan, not to look good for girls (srs)

girls are just a perk, this is the real reward