Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HasanU14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WINDSOFCHANGE93 View Post
    Wow... Just look at the posts in this thread. Unbelievable.

As for you OP, why don't you hit the gym after you break your fast in the evening? You have till 3-4 AM to hit the gym. I know it's not gonna be easy but be a man and do it.
    So do you recommend GHETTO WORKOUTS!' I'll go around my hood after I've broke my fasts.

NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100) NelsGotBig is not very well liked. (-100)
    Glad all the people talking ignorant **** got banned.

lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FyzzAesthetics View Post
    you guys are soooooo racist.
    muslims are normal humans. u cant be like "this whole religion is bad"...no! just cuz i see a christian murder someone doesn't give me the right to say all christians are bad.
    out of billions of muslims...only LESS than a fraction of them are extremists that make islam look bad. the rest of them are normal humans...good or bad. just like christians, jews, bhuddists, athiests. leave muslims alone... i just blame the media for that and yes am muslim and i live exactly the same as the way u live ..
    This... Its not the fact a muslim is a muslim that ppl have an issue with islam..... it's the following

1. Ppl are sik of hearing about islam.... We don't here about buddism, or hinduism do we?
    2. Islam is I N C O M P A T I B L E with western culture. They flee home come to a western nation and insist the host nation change for them!!
    3. Islam insists there that there be no seperation between religion and the state
    4. There is an agenda.... see 'The Third Jihad'. To out populate, and disrupt western society from building mosques in the middle of suburbia to influencing the popular 'vote'....

I can go on Im sure but there are a few REAL reasons why islam is on the nose... to put it politely
    Last edited by lifethirst; 06-18-2012 at 02:42 AM.
    'Did you Know'..you can use old motor oil to fertilize your garden?

What would Tyler Durton do?

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 mnth goals (SS @3-5RP) novice>>>intermediate

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

L6aiF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who says all muslims are terrorists is so stupid!
    so im from kuwait a muslim country i know lots of Christians living here in peace nothing seems to annoy them maybe you guys got Islam the wrong way not everyone with a beard represent Islam some of them are really dumb and extremists so if you want to know about islam listen from a guy who knows a lot about it.

dude in Ramadan I'll try to maintain my weight by eating 3 large meals but after that im bulking!!

TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lifethirst View Post
    This... Its not the fact a muslim is a muslim that ppl have an issue with islam..... it's the following

1. Ppl are sik of hearing about islam.... We don't here about buddism, or hinduism do we?
    2. Islam is I N C O M P A T I B L E with western culture. They flee home come to a western nation and insist the host nation change for them!!
    3. Islam insists there that there be no seperation between religion and the state
    4. There is an agenda.... see 'The Third Jihad'. To out populate, and disrupt western society from building mosques in the middle of suburbia to influencing the popular 'vote'....

I can go on Im sure but there are a few REAL reasons why islam is on the nose... to put it politely
    So much this. Please, stay in the Middle East and be there until your death, or prepare to change.

lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by L6aiF View Post
    who says all muslims are terrorists is so stupid!
    so im from kuwait a muslim country i know lots of Christians living here in peace nothing seems to annoy them maybe you guys got Islam the wrong way not everyone with a beard represent Islam some of them are really dumb and extremists so if you want to know about islam listen from a guy who knows a lot about it.

dude in Ramadan I'll try to maintain my weight by eating 3 large meals but after that im bulking!!
    We know all muslims are not terrorist... and people who say that are just being simple about their thoughts on the issue. From what I see in my own country its that they come here, bleed the system with one hand and try to tear it apart with the other. They could care less about my countries tradition, culture, laws and soul. Not one iota, zip, nada.

As for the OP.... like another member said ; its your choice to fast ; deal with it

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Kmarcus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kmarcus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kmarcus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a serious reply

There was a japanese study (afraid I've lost the link to it) that you can maintain most of your strength levels for a three month period even without training. Whilst not overly advisable I guess that gives you some hope.

Other than that

Why should your god or any god for that matter care what goes down your digestive tract? I mean honestly I'm not hating your religion but denying yourself food for religious purposes defies basic common sense. I'm sorry that's just the way it is. You need food to survive and if you want to train then you need to eat more, doesn't get much simpler than that.

Verdict: Just eat, your god isn't going to hate you for it.

TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheAdvicer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We know all muslims are not terrorist... and people who say that are just being simple about their thoughts on the issue. From what I see in my own country its that they come here, bleed the system with one hand and try to tear it apart with the other. They could care less about my countries tradition, culture, laws and soul. Not one iota, zip, nada.

As for the OP.... like another member said ; its your choice to fast ; deal with it
    Dude, do we live in the same country? Where you from?

Originally Posted by TheAdvicer View Post
    Dude, do we live in the same country? Where you from?
    Australia.. But I could be in Germany, France, Britain, Spain, Italy....... the list goes on. Its exactly the same everywhere they go.

Man I couldn care if eskimo's mass migrated to Australia. I'll role the red carpet out for em. But the minute they tell me my country, lifestyle or address needs to change.. Im driving em to the airport myself

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Australia.. But I could be in Germany, France, Britain, Spain, Italy....... the list goes on. Its exactly the same everywhere they go.

Man I couldn care if eskimo's mass migrated to Australia. I'll role the red carpet out for em. But the minute they tell me my country, lifestyle or address needs to change.. Im driving em to the airport myself
    **** it's the same here in Sweden, they're infecting the entire world, it seems. I wonder what the "cleanest" country worldwide is, would maybe be interesting to move there.

Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arcanom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1. You are sick of hearing islam probably because its the only group of people which western christian/jew community can not handle with. All countries which buddism or hinduism is present in majority is either colonlised by Western Culture some time ago, or controlled economicly at modern day by Western Christians or Jews. (India, Nepal, Vietnam, even China)
    2. Can't comment on this because Its so much of an experience of a native. Not something global I can comment on.
    3. In Turkey secularism is present. Still there is multiple mosques at every town.
    4. Thats not a strategy related to Islam. Let me bring you Fourteen Points given out by President Wilson at US Congress 1918:

"Point 12: The Turkish portion of the present Ottoman Empire should be assured a secure sovereignty, but the other nationalities which are now under Turkish rule should be assured an undoubted security of life and an absolutely unmolested opportunity of autonomous development, and the Dardanelles should be permanently opened as a free passage to the ships and commerce of all nations under international guarantees."

Suggesting that at any land if a nationality is in majority, they have the right to form an autonomous development.

Expecting your points. ,

1. That is not a point of blame ; it is a media issue. I do not blame Islam for its current media spotlight. My point remains. People are sick of it
    2. Well comment on it then... your global point of view!...
    3. Why is it then that in Britain for example muslims are demanding ; and regretably recieving, the right to 'trial by sharia law'.
    4.BULL S H I T. I drive past my local social security or shopping mall and what do i see? A muslim mother with a dual pram with two in it, one in the arms and another strolling alongside holding the pram. 10 metres later... bamm another! All on social security, all on their way statistaclly to the big house!Our local mullahs have been taped preaching for muslims to 'take their land, move into their neighbourhoods, push them out, have babies!! ...

Point 12? WTF??? 1918.... dude I'm not even going to read that

and if they ever do get the majority.. say in 50-100 years (by then the next major war that is coming will probably wipe out religion) I can guarantee you it will be only after civil war.... Were not going anywhere

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Furthermore..

The reason we do not here from / have issues from Buddists, Hindu's etc etc etc, is simple. They do their thing and do not find conflict with mainstream Australia, and we let them do there thing.

Look, if other nationalities are anything like us its simple. Your welcome, we have it good here and we can share. But respect us, what we have built, fought for and socially evolutionised. We didn go through the great wars, the sexual revolution, the 60's, the industrial revolution to have YOU come here and tell us its your way or the highway. How about a a nice view of a middle finger to that ey sport

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, why don't you sleep in the day and eat/workout in the night?

when the sun is down.

Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

> OP makes thread asking for nutritional advice during Ramadan.
    > OP gets flamed and questioned on his faith.
    > No person forced Islam onto you on this thread, so please stop trying to impose your opinion on the believers in this thread. Your statement contradicts itself with what your saying.
    Keep this talk in religion/politics.

On topic;
    Op you should just try consolidate all your meals into around two meals after the fast is broken and train during the night otherwise you'll dehydrate yourself too much during the day.

Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your circumcised penor gonna fall off if you eat?
    "Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity."

БГ

skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skeeet27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at the racism on this thread.

alikia41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by featherweight11 View Post
    DURKA DURKA brb blowing my self up INFDELS!!!!
    Why you no have towel on your head for your ava pic?
    Every Muslim I meet seems to want to convert me to islam Sers and they don't act like it at first. But once I get to know them better they just get all annoying. Kinda like those Jehovah witness mofos' they just don't shut the **** up....
    Will not all of them are like that I am a Muslim I have some crestian friends I don't care about ther religion they are my friends no mater what and I don't discuss religion with my Muslim friends why would we talk about it and I am not that into religion and non of my friends is trying to convert me

Originally Posted by Kstag View Post
    > OP makes thread asking for nutritional advice during Ramadan.
    > OP gets flamed and questioned on his faith.
    > No person forced Islam onto you on this thread, so please stop trying to impose your opinion on the believers in this thread. Your statement contradicts itself with what your saying.
    Keep this talk in religion/politics.

On topic;
    Op you should just try consolidate all your meals into around two meals after the fast is broken and train during the night otherwise you'll dehydrate yourself too much during the day.
    How was I flamimg the OP?? How am I contradicting myself? Have a look at the flow of posts before i posted genius.. Oh and I dont take orders from you ******* or anyone. Its a forum, its my opinion and my retort to some posts that I believed were asking a question. The simple statements of "fcuk off terrorist" were falling well short of the real issue ; I explained them and hit the nail on the head ; and you dont like it! lol so take your 'orders' to 'stop this' and 'go to' another thread, and shove em where the sun doesn't shine, capich?

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Originally Posted by skeeet27 View Post
    lol at the racism on this thread.
    Islam is not a Race. Its a religion at best, and in my opinion a cult.

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am muslim myself but i live in the country i love, the States. Anyways as u can see, there is plenty of different opinions on this thread, ofcourse everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I came to study in America bec i love the country and the people , such a gr8 example of diversity. I can assure many of u that their are the gd and bad from every religion , its the media who has to be blamed for what it tries to show the public and all the controversy it creates throughout the year. As in regards to the question, u could either bulk or cut during ramadan ....not a big deal just get u re daily target macros and u re fine. I ve heard that sleeping throughout the day helps many with the energy leves , but quite often its different for everyone !

Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How was I flamimg the OP?? How am I contradicting myself? Have a look at the flow of posts before i posted genius.. Oh and I dont take orders from you ******* or anyone. Its a forum, its my opinion and my retort to some posts that I believed were asking a question. The simple statements of "fcuk off terrorist" were falling well short of the real issue ; I explained them and hit the nail on the head ; and you dont like it! lol so take your 'orders' to 'stop this' and 'go to' another thread, and shove em where the sun doesn't shine, capich?
    Not sure if your 36 years old. Lol @ your ignorance.

Originally Posted by Kstag View Post
    Not sure if your 36 years old. Lol @ your ignorance.
    lmao, answer the questions dude... or you just trollin? If your not you need to wake up.
    Last edited by lifethirst; 06-18-2012 at 06:47 AM.

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Originally Posted by rakan92 View Post
    I am muslim myself but i live in the country i love, the States. Anyways as u can see, there is plenty of different opinions on this thread, ofcourse everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I came to study in America bec i love the country and the people , such a gr8 example of diversity. I can assure many of u that their are the gd and bad from every religion , its the media who has to be blamed for what it tries to show the public and all the controversy it creates throughout the year. As in regards to the question, u could either bulk or cut during ramadan ....not a big deal just get u re daily target macros and u re fine. I ve heard that sleeping throughout the day helps many with the energy leves , but quite often its different for everyone !
    If muslims were all truly like this then the backlash on Islam would not exist. I disagree it is only on TV though mate, It's pretty real in my town. But an attitude like that can not be knocked.. good job

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

If muslims were all truly like this then the backlash on Islam would not exist. I disagree it is only on TV though mate, It's pretty real in my town. But an attitude like that can not be knocked.. good job
    You are basing your opinion off a very small sample size of your town. I could easily make such statements against any group of people using a limited sample. Look at the thread and tell me that negative responses on this thread. You basically called Islam a parasite. People on this thread are complaining that Muslims are trying to force their beliefs down the throats of others, not one post has been made like that on this thread to justify your aggression. In contrast, most negative responses on this thread were trying to force their beliefs and bash Muslims on this thread. I am not even Muslim, just open minded.

Brb making a negative statement about millions of people based on a sample size of 10 people that I had seen in my town. Wot, is this what society has come to?

The Rock is not impressed WINDSOFCHANGE93's Avatar
    WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000) WINDSOFCHANGE93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HasanU14 View Post
    So do you recommend GHETTO WORKOUTS!' I'll go around my hood after I've broke my fasts.
    Absolutely. You can start 2 hours after you have broken your fast. Don't over do it and remember your priority is to just maintain your current physique during the Ramadan season.
    Last edited by WINDSOFCHANGE93; 06-18-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: spelling error

Tool bag... LMAO i was using the word town loosly.. I live in SYDNEY 5 million + people... How about Germany, Britain, France, Holland... hell ALL of Europe. Are they big enough towns? You think this is a bigoted mindset of a few red necks? Mate this is a WORLD wide phenomina. Get your head outta PC wonderland and open your eyes

There is nothing agressive about explaining WHY there is a this growing discontent towards Islam in the west. Even if you are too PC saturated to see the realities around you, don't be so quick to judge others who can see it. Like I said above, any one is welcome here ; most Aussies feel like that. But don't be telling us our females can't be wearing bikini's on our beautiful beaches... thats 'our' mosque

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Tool bag... LMAO i was using the word town loosly.. I live in SYDNEY 5 million + people... How about Germany, Britain, France, Holland... hell ALL of Europe. Are they big enough towns? You think this is a bigoted mindset of a few red necks? Mate this is a WORLD wide phenomina. Get your head outta PC wonderland and open your eyes

There is nothing agressive about explaining WHY there is a this growing discontent towards Islam in the west. Even if you are too PC saturated to see the realities around you, don't be so quick to judge others who can see it. Like I said above, any one is welcome here ; most Aussies feel like that. But don't be telling us our females can't be wearing bikini's on our beautiful beaches... thats 'our' mosque
    Wow, I hope that semi-trolling.

Islamd has its place in the Middle East, and nowhere ****ing else. Stay there, or adapt. Two choices, easy as that.

Insults have been thrown at posters on this thread. I am not talking about Islam as a whole or Australia as it is a very multicultural society that promotes racial tolerance, but look at the reflection of opinion in this thread. There is no racial tolerance here. My initial argument was not directed at just you either. Look at this thread and tell me the first page's responses are fair.

> State the word town as a sample size initially, then call me a tool bag for your own mistake. Ok.

Originally Posted by rakan92 View Post
    Need more people like you here in Europe.