Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thefederalist View Post
    if you believe that The Decision was more of an ego-maniacal act than banging sloots behind your wife's back for the better part of a decade then you're an idiot.

Lebron in part agreed to do the Decision because ESPN pledged all the ad revenue to charity. 6 million dollars went to charitable organizations that night.
    it's funny that ESPN came to lebron with the idea for the decision and then tore him apart for it in the weeks and months to follow

but did you know that after lebron decided to sign with miami he forced his then girlfriend now fiance to stay in the akron area while he moved to miami. now why would he do that?

thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by InnerThighChafe View Post
    Inb4 they say it doesn't matter or just not respond to it
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    ***Not done with my drink till I've crunched all the ice crew***

businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Basically what you're saying is a single player can win a championship without any help
    Kobe has done 5 times

Don't be mad

thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    it's funny that ESPN came to lebron with the idea for the decision and then tore him apart for it in the weeks and months to follow

but did you know that after lebron decided to sign with miami he forced his then girlfriend now fiance to stay in the akron area while he moved to miami. now why would he do that?
    i'm not a hypocrite nor am i necessarily a lebron fan. if it comes out that he cheated on his fiancee then i'll change my opinion of him too

yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basically what you're saying is a single player can win a championship without any help
    Your mind must work in a special way if that's the conclusion you came to based off what I posted.

Originally Posted by businesslawbrah View Post
    Kobe has done 5 times

Don't be mad
    New Thread: "Petition to Ban businesslawbrah"

jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukkk I thought you were a celtics fan and look how many responses you have in this thread lol

The reason why people don't like lebron is because of the media and the reason why people like kobe now is because of the media. Sheeps gonna sheep
    I don't watch ESPN, and I don't really pay attention to the commentators on games. Plz tell me more about the media's influence.

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yungbreezy View Post
    Your mind must work in a special way if that's the conclusion you came to based off what I posted.
    no you do not understand. When someone says "he got dem 5 rings". They are saying kobe won them by himself. When people say "lebron aint got no rings" they are saying he lost the games by himself. It takes a team to win a championship. I didn't know kobe averaged 40 ppg in the finals
    Dolphins-Marlins-Heat-Panthers
    Zach Thomas-Juan Pierre-D Wade-Roberto Luongo

Fire Fighter

jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm not a hypocrite nor am i necessarily a lebron fan. if it comes out that he cheated on his fiancee then i'll change my opinion of him too
    newsflash, every professional athlete that has a gf, fiance, wife, etc... has cheated. Oh and welcome to 1932, can I see your ticket?

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matt01621 View Post
    People hate Lebron because hes an ego maniac who gets "chosen one" tatted across his back and then runs away from his hometown team that he was supposed to be the savior of. Then on national tv he stabbed them in the back and proceeded to gloat about how many championships he was going to win. He then made a fool of himself by wilting under the pressure during last years finals. Yes hes one of the best players in the league and arguably the best athlete in the world, but hes a joke and rubs a lot of people the wrong way.
    If I'm from San Diego, CA and I get drafted by GSW... Does that = hometown? How does being from Akron = Cleveland?

Misc answer me this whats worse. Howard in ORL, Melo in DEN, or free agent Lebron in CLE?
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alphamale5010 View Post
    Media award that is voted by a panel of basketball experts. Would u rather it be voted on by fans. Brb Yao Ming mvp
    Lol @ basketball experts.

It should be voted on by head coaches.

The fact that Nash has as many MVPs as Shaq and Kobe combined, two top 10 all time players and multiple champions, shows how ridiculous the award is.

no you do not understand. When someone says "he got dem 5 rings". They are saying kobe won them by himself. When people say "lebron aint got no rings" they are saying he lost the games by himself. It takes a team to win a championship. I didn't know kobe averaged 40 ppg in the finals
    You're missing the point entirely.

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jross2021 View Post
    newsflash, every professional athlete that has a gf, fiance, wife, etc... has cheated. Oh and welcome to 1932, can I see your ticket?
    you're a complete moron if you actually think this

Originally Posted by yungbreezy View Post
    You're missing the point entirely.
    please tell me what I'm missing? It's a team sport. Anyone that uses the ring excuse to say one player is better than the other has no sports knowledge. It's as simple as that.

Fire Fighter

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah.. that's why he and his wife are back together, they're so embarrassed. Monogamy is completely outdated and 90% of men and woman i'd say, cheat/get divorced/etc.. this isn't 1984 where it's seriously frowned upon.

Making false promises to city after city is frowned upon.
    "I'll bring a championship to Cleveland"
    "not 1, not 2, not 3..."

Although, in LeBron's defense, he may very well have brought a championship to Cleveland.. without him leaving they never would have gotten..

r u serious? LOL @ EVERY ATHLETE COACH MAKES PROMISES. anytime a deal is signed. my god ur a limp wristed ******* for sure if you are that emotional over "false promises"
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

ok, generally i think you're a sharp dude but it's strange to me that you don't understand the difference between infidelity in any context and infidelity in MARRIAGE.

hey, jross. i promise to never ever do that one thing to you. i promise with god and our families as witnesses, ok? brb oops, i did it. get it?

there is a finality to marriage.

matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you believe that The Decision was more of an ego-maniacal act than banging sloots behind your wife's back for the better part of a decade then you're an idiot.

Lebron in part agreed to do the Decision because ESPN pledged all the ad revenue to charity. 6 million dollars went to charitable organizations that night.
    6mm may have gone to charity, but Lebron must not have earned a single cent from other avenues by turning his free agent status and subsequent decision into the most talked about sporting event of the summer. Theres no way LRMR was licking their chops during Lebrons "charitable" attention whoring thinking about how much more money his elevated status was going to bring in.....

Kobe cheated on his wife, so have millions of other men. You seem more butt hurt about Kobe's adultery than his own wife.
    Reps on Site: Gangsta Familia

you're a complete moron if you actually think this
    you're a complete moron if you think otherwise. Non-athletes cheat on their wife everyday, and they do that with 2/10's just for some different pussy and they initiate. You think athletes can say no to 10/10's that throw themselves at them everyday? No, they cannot. We're all human, I know you probably want to believe LeBron is some robot, or some god that never does wrong, but that's not true.. he's just like everyone else, and if he hasn't cheated on his wife with a girl, we all already know that he sucks Wade off like no other.

ok, generally i think you're a sharp dude but it's strange to me that you don't understand the difference between infidelity in any context and infidelity in MARRIAGE.

hey, jross. i promise to never ever do that one thing to you. i promise with god and our families as witnesses, ok? brb oops, i did it. get it?

LeBron will be married and ****ing other girls soon enough... lettuce just wait.

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by matt01621 View Post
    6mm may have gone to charity, but Lebron must not have earned a single cent from other avenues by turning his free agent status and subsequent decision into the most talked about sporting event of the summer. Theres no way LRMR was licking their chops during Lebrons "charitable" attention whoring thinking about how much more money his elevated status was going to bring in.....

Kobe cheated on his wife, so have millions of other men. You seem more butt hurt about Kobe's adultery than his own wife.
    ESPN CREATED* espn only talked about his free agency for 3 phucking years non stop. derp derp derp derp ofc there was going to a show for THE BIGGEST SUPERSTAR IN THE LEAGUE who just Carried a sh!tty sh!t phuck team to 50+ wins and to a championship series. luls @ u
    Shut up and Squat!

Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    r u serious? LOL @ EVERY ATHLETE COACH MAKES PROMISES. anytime a deal is signed. my god ur a limp wristed ******* for sure if you are that emotional over "false promises"
    I don't care about the promises. And there's a difference between making promises and just failing while trying your hardest, and doing what LeBron did, and making promises, getting right there, and then disappearing when it mattered most. He didn't even try in the finals in Cleveland. It's like he wanted to get there, then make his team look stupid so people could see that he was the reason they made it to the finals.

you're a complete moron if you think otherwise. Non-athletes cheat on their wife everyday, and they do that with 2/10's just for some different pussy and they initiate. You think athletes can say no to 10/10's that throw themselves at them everyday? No, they cannot. We're all human, I know you probably want to believe LeBron is some robot, or some god that never does wrong, but that's not true.. he's just like everyone else, and if he hasn't cheated on his wife with a girl, we all already know that he sucks Wade off like no other.
    I don't even know why I respond to you. You think that every athlete goes to clubs and lives in the limelight. That's hysterical. Stereotyping people that you have never met. Professorial athletes are nothing like you think the are Time to wake up. Some are, but most are not even close to how you think they are.

Fire Fighter

I don't care about the promises. And there's a difference between making promises and just failing while trying your hardest, and doing what LeBron did, and making promises, getting right there, and then disappearing when it mattered most. He didn't even try in the finals in Cleveland. It's like he wanted to get there, then make his team look stupid so people could see that he was the reason they made it to the finals.

ok you're an idiot.
    Shut up and Squat!

DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000)
    New Thread: "Petition to Ban businesslawbrah"
    he's getting a month after the heat win

I don't even know why I respond to you. You think that every athlete goes to clubs and lives in the limelight. That's hysterical. Stereotyping people that you have never met. Professorial athletes are nothing like you think it is. Time to wake up. Some are, but most are not even close to how you think they are.
    because you have to go to clubs and be in the limelight for beautiful woman to throw themselves at a famous, rich man.. you can only find females in the club. And if i'm not mistaken, several receipts have come up where LeBron has spent hundreds of thousands at Bars/Clubs buying out the place. I'm sure there weren't any females there though..

Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    ok you're an idiot.
    you're right, LeBron just turned from one of the best players in the League to terrible for one series, to one of the best players in the league the next year.

matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt01621 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    If I'm from San Diego, CA and I get drafted by GSW... Does that = hometown? How does being from Akron = Cleveland?

Misc answer me this whats worse. Howard in ORL, Melo in DEN, or free agent Lebron in CLE?
    Youre right, but the fan base and media sure think otherwise. Has Lebron ever rejected the notion of Cleveland being his hometown team? I know hes a front runner and is somehow a Cowboys and a Yankees fan, but I never heard/seen him say that the Cavs are not his hometown team.

Btw, closest city with a major sports team to Akron is Cleveland, which is ~40 min away. Not only does SD have multiple major sports teams, but its over 8hrs away from Oakland. Not exactly the same thing.
    Reps on Site: Gangsta Familia

because you have to go to clubs and be in the limelight for beautiful woman to throw themselves at a famous, rich man.. you can only find females in the club. And if i'm not mistaken, several receipts have come up where LeBron has spent hundreds of thousands at Bars/Clubs buying out the place. I'm sure there weren't any females there though..
    that's just him being ignorant like a lot of other rags to riches characters. my friend's dad was a poor immigrant and now he's a millionaire. he likes to spend his money wildly sometimes to remind himself that he can. it has no relationship to pussy.

businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) businesslawbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

who cares...its not about lebron leaving ohio, its the way he did it.

you are naive...the vast majority of rich/powerful men cheat on their wives...check history and you'll see an ugly trend

Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post

wtf are you talking about? Its not about leaving Cleveland....dumb comparison

LOL, naive kid...

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read the book, the only time he mentioned kobe's beef was when he was talking about the rape allegations and how mad kobe was for the team not sticking up for him. if im not mistaken.
    I guess I'll stand corrected, I didn't think anyone had actually read the book. Just remember hearing on TV that he trashed Kobe in it-- and Kobe refused to respond because he didn't want to hype its sales
    Last edited by brianphi; 06-17-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    The only 5k I will ever complete: rep power on bb.com

Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kangaro00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i don't hate kobe, he's been one of my favorite players to watch. but i refuse to tell you that he is a clutch player when he is not. at least not at the level that people continue to believe.

Kobe Bryant’s 4th Quarter FG % in the Regular Season in his prime (including Overtime):
    2000-2001: 176-393(44.8%) – Overtime: 17-29(58.6%)
    2001-2002: 187-439(42.9%) – Overtime: 1-12(8.3%)
    2002-2003: 236-560(42.1%) – Overtime: 14-36(38.9%)
    2003-2004: 172-421(40.9%) – Overtime: 11-27(40.7%)
    2004-2005: 144-338(42.6%) – Overtime: 3-14(21.4%)
    2005-2006: 236-578(40.8%) – Overtime: 20-39(51.3%)
    2006-2007: 192-478(40.2%) – Overtime: 24-44(54.5%)
    2007-2008: 228-482(46.1%) – Overtime: 8-23(34.8%)
    2008-2009: 208-490(42.4%) – Overtime: 9-20(45%)
    2009-2010: 191-464(41.2%) – Overtime: 12-24(50%)
    2010-2011: 151-389(38.8%) – Overtime: 7-19(36%)
    2011-2012: 76-194(39.1%) – Overtime: 2-10(20%)
    Career Total = 2,197-5,020(43.7%) – Career Overtime Total: 128-302(42.3%)

LeBron James’ 4th Quarter FG % in the Regular Season (including Overtime):
    2003-2004: 130-355(36.6%) – Overtime: 8-18(44.4%)
    2004-2005: 174-396(43.9%) – Overtime: 7-20(35%)
    2005-2006: 230-478(48.1%) – Overtime: 11-14(78.6%)
    2006-2007: 241-517(46.6%) – Overtime: 20-35(57.1%)
    2007-2008: 255-524(46.6%) – Overtime: 10-23(43.5%)
    2008-2009: 198-421(47.1%) – Overtime: 9-18(50%)
    2009-2010: 208-429(48.5%) – Overtime: 6-17(35.3%)
    2010-2011: 182-399(45.6%) – Overtime: 10-18(55.6%)
    2011-2012: 41-92(44.6%) – Overtime: 1-6(16.7%)
    Career Total: 1,648-3,611(45.6%) – Career Overtime Total: 84-169(49.7%)

Kobe Bryant’s 4th Quarter FG % in the Playoffs (including Overtime):
    2001: 38-77(49.4%) – Overtime: 2-3(66.7%)
    2002: 52-106(49.1%) – Overtime: 0-0
    2003: 37-83(44.3%) – Overtime: 0-3
    2004: 46-126(36.5%) – Overtime: 4-8(50%)
    2006: 16-43(37.2%) – Overtime: 7-9(77.8%)
    2007: 10-34(29.4%) – Overtime: 0-0
    2008: 58-124(46.8%) – Overtime: 1-7(14.3%)
    2009: 49-125(39.2%) – Overtime: 3-7(42.9%)
    2010: 45-121(37.2%) – Overtime: 0-0
    2011: 12-39(30.8%) – Overtime: 0-0
    Career Total: 363-878(41.3%) – Career Overtime Total: 17-37(45.9%)

LeBron James’ 4th Quarter FG % in the Playoffs (including Overtime):
    2006: 37-85(43.5%) – Overtime: 3-3
    2007: 56-123(45.5%) – Overtime: 6-8(75%)
    2008: 30-76(39.5%) – Overtime: 0-0
    2009: 35-76(46.1%) – Overtime: 3-7(42.9%)
    2010: 32-60(53.3%) – Overtime: 0-0
    2011: 45-105(42.9%) – Overtime: 3-6(50%)
    Career Total: 235-525(44.7%) – Career Overtime Total: 15-24(62.5%)
    Kobe Bryant's Championship Rings:

Lebron James' Championship Rings:

No one cares about numbers in the 4th Q/Overtime its all about winning

Originally Posted by Kangaro00 View Post
    Kobe Bryant's Championship Rings:

Lebron James' Championship Rings:

No one cares about numbers in the 4th Q/Overtime its all about winning
    NBA box score watchers are the worst