DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hey there,, ISSA

So I'm recenntly getting back into working out the most I have been so far in my life. I figured alittle schooling behind the subject would be a good idea so I started looking around and came across ISSA. They had a CPT course that seemed to really cover the basics so I thought id check it out. Should be here next week. Anyone take this, comments? ?

Starting the Slow Cut CertifiedMuscle's Avatar
    CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) CertifiedMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm certified through ISSA. It's a great course, really gives you a thorough understanding.
    Alba Gu Brath

ISSA CFT

Civil Engineering '13

May The Force be with you, always.

pbaden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbaden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm certified through ISSA as well, I couldnt be happier with the courses and the company.
    People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.
    Zig Ziglar