Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 7usabball View Post
    "when I come back from work and see him"

"Its hard work raising a new born baby but its so worth it."

So some other person is raising your son, not you. gj ******* (even if wife/gf/sloot) you aren't really raising him, you see him for a few hours a day
    I work from 12AM to 5 AM, so I spend a lot of time with him.

During the night, while I am gone he just needs one feeding and one diaper change that is all.

GJ being a ******* an assuming ****.

Also good luck when you get older with you dying goals by yourself with no one by your side.

LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    If you're alright with letting your legacy die and eliminating your genes from the human gene pool then don't have kids I guess.
    Your legacy will die after you do (when was the last time you talked about how awesome your great great grandfather was). Also, your genes will get eliminated from the gene pool over time(assuming your descendants don't inbreed). Don't believe me? Keep dividing 50% by 2 for each generation.
    Like I give a f*ck.

TheManWho Sold The World Randall Flagg's Avatar
    Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Randall Flagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nyczace View Post
    Here's a will that will glow in the dark.

LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by c0vjek View Post
    Also good luck when you get older with you dying goals by yourself with no one by your side.
    According to this guy if you don't have children you can't have any sort of family or friends either.
    Like I give a f*ck.

TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainOnSubway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to have 1 kid of 6 different races just to see what they look like srs.

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    if I found a woman I loved, there would be no obligation to have kids as you already have somebody with you for the rest of your life

imagine two adults who both have good careers with no debt.. do you have any idea how good of a life that is?

making 150k+ combined at the minimum, with no debt, a house, and no worries? that's like life on steroids, people need to stop buying into being a parent because it's one of those things you do when you grow up

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LowestScum View Post
    According to this guy if you don't have children you can't have any sort of family or friends either.
    Friends, will change, they will have their own lives. Same with family, most are going to get old and die before you and your nieces and nephews if you have some won't care too much.

I seen two people in last three years die with no kids, they also had no one on their side when they died. No one to help them in the final days. One of the guys that died, he was dead for 2 weeks before they found his body because he had no one.

mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcousins88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 7usabball View Post

You're not even married, are you *******!

If you are, I can't wait to see a thread on the misc saying your wife has been cheating on you, or your kid may not be yours. (semi srs)
    When you hit your twenties then you can come at me like a real man. And yes I am married and just because you can't hold a chick, or find a chick doesnt mean that my wife and child are not mine! So grow up and live your life like your own.

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Friends, will change, they will have their own lives. Same with family, most are going to get old and die before you and your nieces and nephews if you have some won't care too much.

I seen two people in last three years die with no kids, they also had no one on their side when they died. No one to help them in the final days. One of the guys that died, he was dead for 2 weeks before they found his body because he had no one.
    damn that's ****ed up.. makes me wonder now, never thought of what happens when we get old.. if one of the couple dies, the other one is alone.. fuarkk

NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NachoVidal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ReecesNikka View Post
    (This is assuming I actually fook a girl ever )
    Should have just posted that. You are a beta ******* OP so your genes shouldn't and wouldn't have continued anyway. The positives of having kids far outway any of the bs exagerations you posted.

That may be, but having children does not ensure that they will be by your side when you die. In fact, your children may actually hate you or even worse feel completely indifferent towards you (not uncommon with most old folks getting stowed away at a retirement home until they die). Also, regardless of if you have people there or not, you leave this world the same way you entered it: alone. Having someone by your side when you're about to die is irrelevant.
    Like I give a f*ck.

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    edit: in on 5 page thread: dimiss the following:

breastfeeding made me lol, but on the whole... you're immature and don't know what you want yet /10...

...you don't want kids because they change your life and make things more difficult? Did you think kids just magically took care of and provided for themselves lol?

Then I read your last sentence in case in on roll bread... you're not having kids any time soon.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Impudent View Post
    if I found a woman I loved, there would be no obligation to have kids as you already have somebody with you for the rest of your life

imagine two adults who both have good careers with no debt.. do you have any idea how good of a life that is?

making 150k+ combined at the minimum, with no debt, a house, and no worries? that's like life on steroids, people need to stop buying into being a parent because it's one of those things you do when you grow up
    I do agree with that last part. When I see these early 20s couples with kids, I wonder if they even thought about it being what they wanted or not. I think a lot of people are sheep and just do what is the norm without thinking if it's what they want.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ExHeroic View Post
    I have great genetics but even if I was 3' 5, retarded had a ****ed up face and disfigurations everywhere I'd still want to have kids. My ancestors lived and fought to have me and I will damn well continue that. Its about passing on YOUR genes not some other douchebags.
    good for you, but i couldnt do that in good conscience
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a father of two young boys and what I'm about to say is not what you think.

The op is right......as it relates to te first year of life.

No sleep
    No time with wife (also sexy time)
    Kid always crying and pain in the ass
    Can't go anywhere
    Your life revolves around their schedule
    Expensive as fuark (costs me $2k per month for daycare)
    Typically gain weight and lose aesthetics

Why am I saying this as a dad? Because if you can't handle all of this, don't have them. No one will judge you. But just as an FYI, it gets better to the point where they are the best things to have ever happened to me.
    Start (fat guy):May 31 2009 - 205lbs ~34%bf
    (first large cut) July 31 2010 - 140 lbs ~14-15%bf
    (first bulk) March 1 2011 - 164lbs ~18-19%bf
    Currently (June 30, 2011) - 146lbs ~11-12% bf
    Ultimate Long term Goal - 170lbs @ 10%bf

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Impudent View Post

How many couples do you know that make 150K + per year? That's in the very top percentile for household incomes.

theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solution: adopt children that are 5 years old. They can go to school while you are at work. Less dependent on you. Don't do this for bragging rights but you will literally be giving this kid a future he/she never would have imagined without you.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    being a super logical person i can only weigh the pro's and con's of having a kid.

marriages are more likely to fail if a child is there. overall happiness is down as well.

pro's of it are legacy, living vicariously, and whatever. none of which mean anything to me at this point in time.

though as i get older and more mature, i'd probably change my beliefs
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll be having a child for sure

It would be a crime to deny future generations my genetics.

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mothernature would backhand me if I didn't pass on my supreme genetics
    Sig line can't be a novel

8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8IIIID will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** kids
    having a 3 month old puppy is hard enough

Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    29 and still on the fence about whether I want kids or not. I suppose when you find the right woman, (which I haven't yet) you can decide but being single obviously the answer is biased. I like the idea of being a dad someday, teaching my kid to be a good person, impart knowledge and play sports. Basically if I am half the dad my father is my kid will be great.

animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fuk babies. lots of my friends have them. it sucks because then their babies also inconvenience my life as well.
    repping back since 2011

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will bet all my reps that half of you saying "no dont want kids lul" will want them by the age of 30.
    Brb age 20 and saying "no kids".
    I don't like kids, I've never liked them, I get annoyed by them, but I might want them 15 years from now. Probably not.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000) PeteGr is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd actually feel pretty guilty having a kid. Seriously, the world's a depressing place, chances are they probably won't be very happy anyway. Think of all the worries and problems your average person has.

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your primary reason for having children is to enrich your own life then you are a selfish piece of sh!t that has no business procreating.

Think about what you can offer children not what you think they can offer you.

"wanting" children is a terrible reason to have them.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ReecesNikka View Post
    There seems to be some stigma in society if you don't want to have kids.

When there is a couple with no kids, it seems often times people think maybe she wasn't able to have any, or they are "weird" for not wanting them.
    Honestly I look down on these couples. I just don't understand how these couples in their 40s or so who have been together for a long ass time who are in a good place financially, socially repsonsible etc just don't want children. Baffles me. BRB ending your lineage. I just don't really get it. Good age/ideal would probably be when the guy is like 32-34, girl like 28 or 29. Then again if couples are together for a while and **** happens and planning on having kids anyway there would be no reason to get rid of it.
    I just don't understand how people with good genetics don't want to pass them on, for example Frank Zane and his wife never had children and were together since their early 20s IIRC. Father of Aesthetics didn't want kids, mind is blown.

Then I almost think that either something is wrong with the female in this type of scenario (**** is curved, w.e.) or the guy is infertile, at which point it's just pity. Or the guy may have wanted kids, got pussywhipped by his wife who didn't want any, and made him get a vasectomy. Beta

Originally Posted by Mongoose_Man View Post
    50 percent of the population that is having children shouldnt be...

but technology and health care has gotten rid of natural selection and survival of the fittest... yes the heard is weak...

thats why the world sucks... there is too many people, especially the ones that shouldnt be alive
    Also this. Dem 3rd world countries are ****ing everything up and people who aren't financially ready or responsible enough should not be having kids..

Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    True in a sense, I guess I worded it wrong but when I die I would have passed my genes on and continued my family tree and I will be remembered for generations...surely that matters?

Its got to suck lying on your deathbed alone and thinking no one will remember you... I guarantee 90% of you will have kids when you mature, of course you should earn money, have some awesome experiences and fuk loads of women, but if you don't continue your family tree you have failed at life IMHO. inb4 rustled jimmies.
    so much this at the bold. That said some genetics should not be passed on lol, money causes that

Originally Posted by NyC_BosaNaC View Post
    Its not selfish at all since you have a brain to go against what society wants you to do.
    Strong hipster logic, brb having kids is too mainstream

Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    Fellow father checking in here. My wife and I were married for 10 years and made great money before we had kids. We didn't want kids until one day we decided we'd take away the birth control and just see if it was meant to happen (at this time we still were sure we wanted them).

Our first son had major problems and died in my arms inthe hospital, the saddest day of my life, 2-3 months later outta the blue she's preggo again and I was scared to death of what might happen. Well it's been 2 years now and I have a beautiful smart daughter that shows me the good side of this world everyday.

Point is IMO if you want kids or not, I wouldn't judge either way. There pros and cons to everything but whatever you do don't have children wit a bish u don't get along with, it makes all the difference in the experience.
    That's the right way to go about it and how it should be done, have kids when ready. Can't even imagine that feel of a child dying at the birth, fuuuu sorry you had to experience that

Originally Posted by fonzietriangle View Post
    This is some real talk, untarnished by societal expectaitons of what we are "supposed to do", and this rubbish that every life is special.

I whole heartedly agree with this man. I honestly think now days due to "advancements" we are keeping alive people, who 100 years ago, would not be alive. This may sound crude, but we really are overriding mother nature's natural selection which has been governing the human race for 1000s of years, and keeping the human race strong. I respect people's decidions, but really, what good is living if you are experiencing it completely crippled, mentally retarded, and unable to experience a whole myriad of things which define what it is to be human. Im not talking just someone in wheel chair, Im talking people who are "saved" and for their whole lives are confined to a life where they are never able to accomplish what others can, experience what others feel, and wake up each day, if they are able to internalize their surroundings, knowing that the next 24 hours will be a cruel reminder of all the things they cannot do.

Factor in the undeniable burden on society in caring for these people, and for me the choice is really clear. Society has come so far in some ways, yet ironically in those advancements, in some cases, have really regressed.

Real talk
    This. Society has become way too pussified in general and everything has to be politically correct.

Originally Posted by lulzGermany View Post
    Seems like a lot of you guys think that you can't be successful in life when you have kids, so all your parents or grandparents are losers in life?

My grandpa had nothing when he came to Germany after WW II, was poor as fuk. But he made his way, built 2 houses, started his own business while raising two kids with my grandma. He always tells me that he worked hard for himself but also for his kids (my dad and my aunt) and that his kids gave him the motivation to stay strong during hard times. My parents are farmers and work hard for their money, I'm glad that they weren't just looking at the money back than, so that I can post here and make them proud by being the first university graduate in our family.

Its sad if you don't want kids because of the money, but I can understand couples that have other reasons to not have kids. Some of my aunts / uncles have a family with kids and some have not, but they are all equal in terms of the standard of living.
    So much this. My grandparents on my dad's side had 7 phuckin kids. 7. 5 guys, 2 girls. All of which had children except 2 of my uncles, one I think just because he never was able to find anyone to settle down with and the other because he got into a bad motorcycle accident as a teen. I have a ****-ton of cousins lol...life was a lot different back then and that wasn't uncommon at all for families and the world could afford it though. Don't think something like that would be possible in this era and be able to give your children a good life unless you were very well off financially.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins