Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I always thought I didn't want kids, now I am convinced (srs discussion)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericagie...ouldnt-either/

I’m not having kids because I can’t in good conscience contribute to the rapid diminishment of our world. If I were to have kids, their quality of life would be less than mine, and I don’t want to condemn them to that.
    Opening up my thread with a quote, hell yeah.

Anyways, I always thought I didn't want kids, but in the last month I have been convinced.

My current boss was 9 months pregnant when I joined the company. This was in May, so the baby has been born.

During pregnancy

-She couldn't move very well
    -Had to watch what she ate and drank
    -Couldn't really go out as much as she used to
    -Was a cranky bish (she said so herself); imagine living with that?
    -Husband gained 25 lbs from all the cakes/desserts were giving them. Dude used to be handsome (no homo), but now pudgy as fuk

Now that baby is born

-She has no free time to do anything on the weekends/evenings with her husband or family
    -The baby is basically attached to her 24/7. Bathroom, bedroom, going out to eat, meeting with clients etc. Imagine having this dependent attachment on you whereever you go
    -Same with her husband, no free time, also cares for the baby so can't really do much
    -She brings the baby to work; cries all the fooking time, chits everywhere
    -I overheard her saying she breastfed him in front of one of her clients once. whatamihearing.mp4
    -She had to take time off of work, in which the company was a fuking mess cause she wasn't there to take care everything
    -Spending $ on all these clothes that he will outgrow in 6 months

Basically her entire life revolves around this little chit. Can't go out, can't go to the bathroom to take a duece without carrying him along.

Heard yesterday on the radio it costs $265k to raise a kid to 18. u wot m8. On top of that, I also heard that husbands and wives talk to each other about 11 mins a day once they have kids. Da fuk.

Sorry I want to be able to spend time and money on myself, with my family and friends than have a little chit dependent upon me.

Seems like society paints you as an outcast if you don't have kids, so everyone has them. If you really truly want them, and are good at raising them, more power to you, and no hate. Just not for me.

(This is assuming I actually fook a girl ever )
    Last edited by ReecesNikka; 06-16-2012 at 01:27 PM.

ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    discuss

nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She breastfed her baby in front of a client? What type of tacky chit is that?

Originally Posted by Jrdath View Post
    very srs. heard her say this to another coworker.

bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000) bmp010 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agree op
    "It is always wrong, for anyone, anywhere, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence" William Clifford

"Limits like fears are often just an illusion" Michael Jordan

Houston, Tx

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I support children, I just dont think that I should be a parent.

Originally Posted by bmp010 View Post
    Agree op
    Originally Posted by CheeBye View Post
    I support children, I just dont think that I should be a parent.
    good call

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eh, disagree.
    You're thinking of the baby as a drag on your life.
    A THING rather a person.
    Parents don't look at the stuff like that, they enjoy the fact they have a child.
    But your opinion is your opinion.
    I'll respect that.

PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have 2 uncles on my mom's side. 1 had 4 kids and his once tiny wife is a fat reclusive blob. Now my one slut cousin is knocked up and he's finna be a grandpa at age 48. My other uncle never had kids, and is happily married, still very in love with his wife, self employed, lives in a ballin house on like 50 acres. Makes his living taking rich dudes from the city on hunting trips and being a snowboard instructor in the winter. Guess which life I'd rather have

Originally Posted by Jalexander1994 View Post
    Eh, disagree.
    A THING rather a person.
    Parents don't look at the stuff like that, they enjoy the fact they have a child.
    I'll respect that.
    thanks brah

Originally Posted by PhrygianLydian View Post
    I have 2 uncles on my mom's side. 1 had 4 kids and his once tiny wife is a fat reclusive blob. Now my one slut cousin is knocked up and he's finna be a grandpa at age 48. My other uncle never had kids, and is happily married, still very in love with his wife, self employed, lives in a ballin house on like 50 acres. Makes his living taking rich dudes from the city on hunting trips and being a snowboard instructor in the winter. Guess which life I'd rather have
    not sure if copy pasta but i agree. ballin that he has a wife but not a stressful life. good work uncle #2.

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jalexander1994 View Post
    Eh, disagree.
    A THING rather a person.
    I'll respect that.

lol fukin 17, gtfo
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

That just happened Unpleasantries's Avatar
    Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100) Unpleasantries is not very well liked. (-100)
    agreed

breastfeeding in front of clients? u wot m8

blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blink702 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All you guys need to know is that soon one day youll get old.....yep you will....than you will wish you had one...then when you do and you fall in love with it youll want more....having a baby changed my life 100% and im a lot more happier. One thing I beleive in is you can NEVER be prepared for a child, everyone will react and have different experiences. But none the less its the most amazing feeling to have your child smile, hug, kiss, and fall asleep in your arms. GL to you all

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unpleasantries View Post
    agreed

breastfeeding in front of clients? u wot m8
    it could of been another female, and was understanding about it.
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand that this kinda logic is lost on a bunch of virgins, but the feeling of being a father is indescribable and defintely somthing that can be regarded as priceless.

My uncle told me when i was a young teenager that no matter what you achieve you dont really know what it is to be a man until you have a kid. I thought he was a senile old dikk, until i became a father myself. I wouldnt swap my son for a hundred billion.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

$10,000: Amount a couple will spend on their baby in the first year
    Department of Agriculture survey says it costs $234,900 to rear a youngster from birth through the age of 17, and wealthier families pay more. And that doesn't include college.

that means 2 kids costs $500k. ill have this instead, thanks.

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blink702 View Post
    All you guys need to know is that soon one day youll get old.....yep you will....than you will wish you had one...then when you do and you fall in love with it youll want more....having a baby changed my life 100% and im a lot more happier. One thing I beleive in is you can NEVER be prepared for a child, everyone will react and have different experiences. But none the less its the most amazing feeling to have your child smile, hug, kiss, and fall asleep in your arms. GL to you all
    Originally Posted by PEETcassidy View Post
    I understand that this kinda logic is lost on a bunch of virgins, but the feeling of being a father is indescribable and defintely somthing that can be regarded as priceless.

My uncle told me when i was a young teenager that no matter what you achieve you dont really know what it is to be a man until you have a kid. I thought he was a senile old dikk, until i became a father myself. I wouldnt swap my son for a hundred billion.
    These

Those $$ statistics are a load of shyt too.

mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mafland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    procreating is the only reason we are on this earth.

It's the only purpose.

man the **** up *******.

PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000)
    @ all the butthurt *******s with kids: Not everyone wants to live their life like you do

Originally Posted by PhrygianLydian View Post
    @ all the butthurt *******s with kids: Not everyone wants to live their life like you do
    There seems to be some stigma in society if you don't want to have kids.

When there is a couple with no kids, it seems often times people think maybe she wasn't able to have any, or they are "weird" for not wanting them.

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wait until your midlife crisis comes and you're ****ting your pants trying to find a woman that you don't despise and can bear children for you

seriously though, I want kids, but only if I'm able to support a family on what I make. **** that early 20's having children crap, if I'm having kids I don't want to be scrounging for money to pay the babysitter and whatnot, I want to be able to enjoy it.
    no sig crew

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will not be the first in my ancestral history, to fail the continuation of my genes.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jrdath View Post
    She probably shot him some milk across the desk. Hell, I would've ask for a shot my damn self.....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if I have a lot of money, i'll adopt. if not no kids and not a phuck given
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    if I have a lot of money, i'll adopt. if not no kids and not a phuck given
    good call on adoption. so many of them out there.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PEETcassidy View Post
    I wouldnt swap my son for a hundred billion.
    oxytocin / explanattion

id sell my own soul for 100 billion, let alone some dependent baby I slave for
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would honestly rather spend my life working hard to develop my career and turn myself into a CEO 10k/day.

Then when I'm 50 I'll adopt a little Korean kid and with my millions I'll turn him into a ninja assassin.

Originally Posted by footmenrow View Post
    I will not be the first in my ancestral history, to fail the continuation of my genes.
    its not a fail if u didnt want to. lol that u feel obligated, u dont owe s*it to anyone.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew