PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

iForce Protean RVC & VMS

PAU1- RVC Protean & VMS Protean Review

Product info: http://www.iforcenutrition.com/protean2.asp
    Overall Ratings: RVC- tastes like the cake. VMS- buying plain vanilla is now out of the question.

I recently purchased both Vanilla Mint Swirl and Red Velvet Cake flavored Protean from iForce Nutrition. I would purchase both in 4lb. containers if offered. I was prompted to make the purchase based on the reviews and honestly, I just wanted the RVC. I got 2 RVC and a VMS. I tried both in oats, with water and with milk. Oats & RVC is good. Oats and VMS, not so much. Both are great with milk or water. I didn't find that I needed milk like with some protein powders.

I love red velvet cake the dessert. I had to try the Protean flavor but was worried that I would have set my expectations too high. I was not disappointed. It really tastes like the cake. There is a subtle icing flavor to round it out. I had other tubs of great protein opened but I aggressively tackled the RVC Protean. I never tired of the flavor. I had maybe one or two shakes that weren't RVC during my consumption of the 2lbs. It's as good in h2o as it is in milk. If you like the cake, give it a shot.

I don't like vanilla protein and I'm iffy on mint flavored stuff. Despite these hurdles, this stuff is bomb! I've tried the vanilla proteins most people suggest, including ON, UP2.0, Trutein and Myofusion. None of them did it for me. The XF and the Trutein were the ones on that short list I didn't 'suffer' through. So it amazes me, as a vanilla hater, how much I liked this. If you're a fan of the flavor profile, this should set a new bar.

The nutritional profile of Protean is 120 cals, f4, c6.5 & p20 per scoop. I think that is in line with most protein supplements on the market. I plan to buy more. These flavors were done so well, I'd like to try the other incarnations of Protean. It's unfortunate BB.c does not carry iForce, they're missing out on sales...
    Last edited by PAU1; 06-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PAU1 View Post
    PAU1- RVC Protean & VMS Protean Review

Product info: http://www.iforcenutrition.com/protean2.asp
    Overall Ratings: RVC- tastes like the cake. VMS- buying plain vanilla is now out of the question.

I recently purchased both Vanilla Mint Swirl and Red Velvet Cake flavored Protean from iForce Nutrition. I would purchase both in 4lb. containers if offered. I was prompted to make the purchase based on the reviews and honestly, I just wanted the RVC. I got 2 RVC and a VMS. I tried both in oats, with water and with milk. Oats & RVC is good. Oats and VMS, not so much. Both are great with milk or water. I didn't find that I needed milk like with some protein powders.

I love red velvet cake the dessert. I had to try the Protean flavor but was worried that I would have set my expectations too high. I was not disappointed. It really tastes like the cake. There is a subtle icing flavor to round it out. I had other tubs of great protein opened but I aggressively tackled the RVC Protean. I never tired of the flavor. I had maybe one or two shakes that weren't RVC during my consumption of the 2lbs. It's as good in h2o as it is in milk. If you like the cake, give it a shot.

I don't like vanilla protein and I'm iffy on mint flavored stuff. Despite these hurdles, this stuff is bomb! I've tried the vanilla proteins most people suggest, including ON, UP2.0, Trutein and Myofusion. None of them did it for me. The XF and the Trutein were the ones on that short list I didn't 'suffer' through. So it amazes me, as a vanilla hater, how much I liked this. If your a fan of the flavor profile, this should set a new bar.

The nutritional profile of Protean is 120 cals, f4, c6.5 & p20 per scoop. I think that is in line with most protein supplements on the market. I plan to buy more. These flavors were done so well, I'd like to try the other incarnations of Protean. It's unfortunate BB.c does not carry iForce, they're missing out on sales...
    Excellent review iForce continues to bring out innovative products and flavors. I can't wait for the 2 new flavors to be revealed, according to beta testers 1 of the flavors is even better than RVC and VMS. The other flavor falls just behind RVC and VMS, so can't wait till they're released.
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    VMS is slowly climbing the rank to be the #1 Protean flavor.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nico806 View Post
    Excellent review iForce continues to bring out innovative products and flavors. I can't wait for the 2 new flavors to be revealed, according to beta testers 1 of the flavors is even better than RVC and VMS. The other flavor falls just behind RVC and VMS, so can't wait till they're released.
    Have to prepare my wallet for new flavors
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Have to prepare my wallet for new flavors

We have a few in the works....as for eta, I'm not sure