Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Team Pro Physique... 20 weeks with the Hispanic Hulk

I've been bodybuilding as a gym rat for 4 years now, no real direction, no real vision. Just a person attempting to get bigger, stronger, and SHREDDED. Well, now, with the help of Paul I turn this mess in to something to take serious, something to compete with. I played sports my whole life, video games, anything with competition, and I don't like to lose. I'm hungry and I'm striving to be better, I've never been this mind driven to reach a goal in my life. It's time for my first competition its time to win.

Stats
    6'3
    12-13% BF

Goal
    192-194
    4-5%

The journey will officially start when I get the information from Paul, as soon as that happens, we begin this adventure!
    18 Weeks Until the Stage, Check out the new log in contest prep section!

"In justice anywhere,
    is a threat to justice everywhere."

Twitter & Instgram --> thekidslater_

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tall guys rule!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuRpLeRaiiDeR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Tall guys rule!
    #Team6'3

Leg Day and really starting to be stright on the diet.. Here is a basic outline for what is to come..

15 Minute stretch including the girl hip abducter thing haha

Back Squats
    Lunges
    Hack Squats
    Extensions/Standing Leg Curl
    Lying Leg Curl
    1 Leg Seated Press/Calf Raises

4x8 for most sets with 4x12 for calf raises, 2 WU sets for squats.

"In justice anywhere,

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PuRpLeRaiiDeR View Post
    #Team6'3

Leg Day and really starting to be stright on the diet.. Here is a basic outline for what is to come..

15 Minute stretch including the girl hip abducter thing haha

Back Squats
    Lunges
    Hack Squats
    Extensions/Standing Leg Curl
    Lying Leg Curl
    1 Leg Seated Press/Calf Raises

4x8 for most sets with 4x12 for calf raises, 2 WU sets for squats.
    Midget checking in! Fuark you tall dudes

I call that the birthing machine haha.

LEGDAY BAYBAYYYYYY

My hip flexibility is MISERABLE. I started out with some Hip Abductors just to try and loosen them up, will be doing this before every leg day.

Hack Squat
    2 WU sets with 50lbs 12 deep reps
    90x12
    180x10
    270x8
    270x8

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Back Squats
    135x15 WU
    225x8
    225x8
    275x6
    275x6

DB Lunges
    45lb dbs x 10 each leg
    55x8
    55x8

Alt Leg Extensions SS w/ Lying Leg Curl
    45lbx12x3 ----- 130lbsx10x3

Seated Calf Raise
    90lbx12x2
    135lbx10x2

Leg Extension SS w/ Seated Leg Curl
    140lbx12x3 ------ 225lbsx12x3

20 Minutes of cardio on the stepper and we out....

Going back with the woman now to stretch, hip abductor again, abs, and snap some first day pics!

"In justice anywhere,

no pics.....

"In justice anywhere,

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    #team6'3 checking in. Good luck bro, have fun working with Paul, stick to the plan and he'll put you right where you need to be.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Starting with legs...nice.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another Tree IN...good starting stats and finishing goal....Paul will have you there no doubt
    Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting

"You Either Build or Destroy"-Jay Electronica

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    #team6'3 checking in. Good luck bro, have fun working with Paul, stick to the plan and he'll put you right where you need to be.
    Originally Posted by Crazyups View Post
    Another Tree IN...good starting stats and finishing goal....Paul will have you there no doubt
    Thanks for joining along for the ride brahs.

#ShouldersLikeBoulders

Gym time, 3:30 Eastern Standard Time.

"In justice anywhere,

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed...Always follow the tall guy preps. Gives me hope haha Best of luck.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't know 6'3" had a team, but I'm in. Real interesting in how this turns out.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Alright boys today... started out as a disappointment in the gym... Did my 5 minute walk, stretched for a good 10 minutes with some WU lateral raises and some standing presses... AND... HERE.. WE ... GO...

Overtraining???? ...... No such thing

Smith Machine Military
    135x15
    225x10
    225x10
    225x8
    - This is where I was just down on my self. 10 was a struggle, 3 weeks ago I was hitting 275 for 6 and I doubt I would of got it for 2 today.

DB Lateral Raise
    25x12
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10

DB Front Raise
    40x8x4

DB Upright Row
    25x12
    35x10
    40x8
    40x10

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
    135x12
    225x10x2
    275x6 ----- Drop to 135x10 One arm at a time

Reverse DB Flys
    35x12x3
    40x8
    Supersetted this with outward grip seated db flys with 15lbs for 8-10

BB Shrugs
    225x12
    315x10
    405x8
    405x8 --- 315x8 --- 135x12 Last set behind back

Cable Lat Raise SS w/ DB Shrugs
    40x10x2 ---- 100lbx12x2

DONE AND DONE

Overall I guess I'm happy with the day, presses weren't there but it's whatever.
    Last edited by PuRpLeRaiiDeR; 04-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.

"In justice anywhere,

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pauls the man and a great coach. I see good things in your future
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Pauls the man and a great coach. I see good things in your future
    Thank you!

Really wanna start recording some sessions, not only for me to see, but to get feedback from you guys. I have the iPhone 5 and was thinking about getting a Tri-Pod and using it. Any suggestions?

"In justice anywhere,

Went back to the gym and got 20 minutes in on the stepper, couple ab exercises and 5 sets of pull-ups. The whole point was for cardio and some pictures butttttttt, our multi purpose room was being used and I didnt wanna be the dude in the gym with his shirt off getting photos snapped by his girlfriend haha. SOOOOOOOOO here are some from the bathroom haha. Looks like I have 0 chest in the two pics I post and the last, well the warning is being thrown out now, the face I make is pretty disturbing....

ANNNNNDDDDD THE CREEPER LOOK HAHA WHAT IN THE REAL FFFFFFFUAAARK?!

"In justice anywhere,

No weight training today, just HIIT.

"In justice anywhere,

No weight training today, just HIIT.
    Give it all you have!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Give it all you have!
    [Confessions from the Bike PT.1] HIIT BLOWS.

"In justice anywhere,

Chest/Tri today comrades .. Promise pics + Footage

"In justice anywhere,

Life is not a spectator sport. If you're going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you're wasting your life.
    Jackie Robinson

You have to live the life you want to live, not the life others want for you. Yes I lift on Friday nights while you drink and smoke, do I like to have fun? Yes. However my idea of fun is much different, pain, progress, and bettering my well being is the thought that comes to mind when I think of fun. Now don't get me wrong, I drink, I go out, however... It's not my lifestyle. I have set my goals much higher, and I'm finally out to achieve the goals I have laid out.

CHEST DAY MUDAAAAAAH****AAAAAS
    DB Press
    2 WU sets 50lb x 15
    100x12
    120x8
    120x6
    80x15 <-- Failure
    (This was all with my GF spotting me :| )

Smith Incline
    135x15
    225x12
    275x8
    275x4
    185x15x2

High Pec-Deck Flys
    80x12
    120x12
    140x12

Low 1 Arm Cable Flys
    40x12x3

CT Fletcher Bench Deload/Upload
    165x10
    145x10
    125x10
    105x10
    85x10
    65x10
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10
    125x10
    145x10
    165x10

Tri Rope Pulldown
    80x15
    140x10x3

DB OH Extension
    80x12x3

Machine Extensions
    9 plates x 12 x 3

DONEEEEEEEEE... Really need my upper chest to grow, and really don't know why it isn't getting bigger. It's always been my biggest lagging part yes I work it every chest day.

Took some vids/pics.. will upload the pics after I eat however the vids have to wait until I'm back at school.... no internet speed here at home!

"In justice anywhere,

Here are some of the pics from tonights Chest/Tri session. Need to work on my upper chest and my back is just a mess, wtf is up with my lower back looks like i have little tape worms in it.

The infamous SCHOSSBL who gets 8993 friend requests and 93 photo likes in one day... :|

"In justice anywhere,

No training today, more than likely no cardio either. DAY OFF, bout time.

"In justice anywhere,

Talking

Worse thing about being home... had a slice of coconut cake, mentos, and an apple turnover... good thing we are still 19 weeks out haha

"In justice anywhere,

Did chest Friday and still need to log that, but for now I will log my Leg sesh I had tonight.

Legs

5 minute wu on the eliptical, then 5 more on the stationary bike

Back Squat
    135x15
    225x8
    225x12
    275x8x2 -- 135x12

Leg Press
    4Px15
    6Px12
    7Px8x2 -- 4Px12

Calf Raises on Leg Press
    4Px12x4

Lying Hamstring Curl
    135x10
    145x10
    155x10 --- 50x6 each leg then both

Leg Extension SS w/ Standing Leg Curl
    1Px12 --- 25lb Leg Curl x10x4
    2Px12
    3Px12 --- 2Px12 --1Px10

Hack Squat Calf Raise
    8Px12x4

ABS

Weighted Cable Crunches
    140x15x3

Leg Raises
    15x3

Ball Twists
    1x15

Finished with 25 minutes on the stepper burning around 220 calories.

"In justice anywhere,

Weekly Macro Breakdown... The carbs are a little skewed from my mentos, coconut cake, and apple turnovers... would of been closer to 40/40/20

"In justice anywhere,

Back/Bi today, smashed back and will go back for Bi and Cardio tonight.

"In justice anywhere,

Little update, I'm really thinking about doing as many shows as possible in my area this first trip around. Get my name out there, get some experience, and get the jitters out. There are about 4-5 shows from June 1st - Sept 14 that I'm targeting and really thinking about doing them all. Any advice?

"In justice anywhere,

Weekly Macro Breakdown... The carbs are a little skewed from my mentos, coconut cake, and apple turnovers... would of been closer to 40/40/20

That's a nice feature of MyFitness Pal, Fitday has something similar. It's always nice to visualize the breakdown and since it's pie slices you will hate it the longer you diet!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmillner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Short guy checking in... to the tall guys club (feeling like Darla checking in to the "he man woman haters club") lol. Doing multiple shows is a great idea... might as well take advantage of the work you put in to get stage lean. Which organizations do you plan to compete in?