TittyLover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Please Help, Skinnyfat as ****.

So I've hated my body for as long as I remember, I was fat throughout my child hood (since the 4th grade anyway) until I cardio'd/low caloried down to 140lbs in the 9th grade. I became skinny as fawk, but I was actually getting attention from girls, I felt half ass for the first time in my life! But then my girlfriend dumped me and I found this site. I started SS and made very slow progress, drinking whey like there was no tomorrow.

Started (145lbs):
    Squat 95x5
    Bench 105x5
    Deadlift 125x5

Current Stats 6'0 (170lbs):
    Squat 245x5
    Bench 145x3
    Deadlift 255x5

I just want to be aesthetic, that's all I've ever wanted.

What should I do? Perhaps I should swim laps for an hour a day along with doing a modified SS routine, possibly even doing intermittent fasting, but I don't know what the **** I'm doing to be honest.

Pics in my profile.
    Last edited by TittyLover; 06-17-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Post some more information.
    Like your diet and macros - really just your macros and total cals.
    Great Deals on PROTEIN/SUPPS - PM me

Whether you think you can or think you cant, you are probably right!

Originally Posted by Fgenetics15 View Post
    Post some more information.
    Like your diet and macros - really just your macros and total cals.
    I've gone through periods of counting my calories but I haven't been logging for the last 2 weeks. I just eat a lot and aim for a surplus in order to advance on my lifts (derp). But in my previous experience, I have to eat very low calories to lose weight. At 1900 I won't lose weight, So I'm assuming I'd have to go to 1700-1800 cals with 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight to cut some fat?

BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBox501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You sound mad. Don't give lifting your negative outlook as you won't feel motivated. Sound glad you started and be postive and eager to learn. No one gives a **** about your acne, we are all teens and it seems you only have mild acne. We know nothing more than a derm would.

Then...
    Continue SS, don't worry about if you feel weak. No one starts out strong as fawk. I couldn't even bench the ****ing bar when I started.

Are you trying to cut or bulk? I would record your calories and marco for better results.

Originally Posted by BoomBox501 View Post
    You sound mad. Don't give lifting your negative outlook as you won't feel motivated. Sound glad you started and be postive and eager to learn. No one gives a **** about your acne, we are all teens and it seems you only have mild acne. We know nothing more than a derm would.

Then...
    Continue SS, don't worry about if you feel weak. No one starts out strong as fawk. I couldn't even bench the ****ing bar when I started.

Are you trying to cut or bulk? I would record your calories and marco for better results.
    Yeah, had a bad workout and wrote that post kinda mad.

I've been bulking but I think I'm going to cut, although I know I might regret it with my lifts being kinda ****ty. I was wondering the best way to do so. Caloric deficit (1800) with 1g/1lb, should I do sprints for 30 minutes a day or something? Aim for 2lbs a week fat loss? Try out a keto diet?

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    the point of SS is not to build an aesthetic physique because it just wont happen. the point is to get your lifts to a point where when you actually do start training for size and shape, you are actually capable of moving enough weight to do so effectively. get to the 2/3/4 bench mark (if you really want to) and then get on a bodybuilding program such as PHAT
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're gonna have to decide weather you want to build muscle or lose fat. ( I suggest build) If you continue fighting yourslef you will never make progress.
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.

Originally Posted by builder95 View Post
    You're gonna have to decide weather you want to build muscle or lose fat. ( I suggest build) If you continue fighting yourslef you will never make progress.
    I've decided just to do a 4 week cut on SS while doing cardio and count my calories/macros just to get my BF down, then back to strength training until I get 1.5/2/3x bw on Bench/Squat/DL, Then PHAT.

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat more.

Is it a bad idea for me to take an EC stack for 2 weeks?