Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Then don't work for them *******. They are not obligated to give you a job AND pay you whatever you want.
    Muthafukca, if I'm the CEO and I start the company, I get paid the most you simpleton.

Reading, it's fundamental.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't believe in the morals of a progressive tax rate either.

Brb voting my neighbor should pay more taxes than I do. Democracy, amidoinitrite?

OP, you argue someone doesn't have the right to decide what someone else deserves to make, but you think they have a right to say how much SOMEONE ELSE should be taxed?
    is this a joke?

errr... how do u expect society would be able to function if everyone paid the same tax rate? taxes would generate piss all money and there would be no funding for all our civic services... its simply unrealistic to tax everyone the same.
    I black knight when it's deserved... which is rare.
    I white knight when it's deserved... which is even rarer.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The real problem with wealth redistribution is that at the very base you are rewarding failure.

I am absolutely opposed to anything that increases the revenue stream of the federal government. They have no incentive to perform and serve only to increase their power and need for more funding.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iluveketchup178 View Post
    ITT young kids who don't know sht about real life and think they are going to be the next Bill Gates. Of course a CEO is going to be working hard, but so is the labor worker at the end of the food chain. Try to do the same task over and over 10hours a day for 40 years and see what happen, your body will be shattered. There mere fact that you think there is a correlation based on how hard you work and how much money you make is laughable. Mine workers in China are the poorest, while they are doing the hardest job one can think about. On the other hand, smart engineers like my dad make banks working 40hours/week and not stressing over it.

You don't "deserve" the salary you get, you earn it. Plain and simple. If the CEO get so much money it's because he can, the society has made it possible and because we accept it (directly and indirectly). Even if he fail at his job, he will get a golden parachute and still make more than everyone on this forum. If you want a society where a few TOP CEO are billionaires (not you) get all the money while the rest like you and I get poorer and poorer (this is what is happening right now) it is your choice.

I prefer a society like it used to be in the USA, where the TOP CEO make a lot of money but not 1000 times the average hourly worker, when that same worker can't make ends meet. The average CEO of a major corporation made 42 times the average hourly worker's pay in 1980... And even less before. That's still a lot more money, but more reasonable and then the guy at end of the food chain still get enough money to live a good life and that's great because he also contribute a lot the company and the society by doing the grunt job.

It's all a matter of personal preference, it seems that many people like to get fuked in the ass.

Supply and demand. More people are capable of sweeping floors and assembling parts in a factory than there are those capable of running a Fortune 500 company at a profit. They are more scare and such more valuable. The ONLY reason they get these stupid "golden parachutes" as you call them, are because of government safety nets like bank bailouts which all free marketers are against. Yet you blame the free market for the problems government intervention causes.

Inb4 you think it should be "changed" anyway. You can escape the natural laws of economics as effectively as you can make a law forbidding gravity.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Corporations are entities of people working freely together for mutual benefit, by utilizing labor specialization to produce products and services others are willing to trade their products for, usually through a widely accepted currency medium.

What is bad about this.
    Yea, corporations really work for the mutual good of everyone involved.

0_o Do you actually believe what you type?

Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    I disagree 100% with that and I am not an idiot (your words), the means of production should be controlled through natural forces aka the free market systems, this is the fairest system for everyone and it is also the best system for the economics all over the world.
    In what world is the free market fair, or anywhere near the best economic system?

Free Markets => monopolies
    Monopolies aren't good for anyone but the person at the top.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, time to put this issue to rest:

a) Who cares what some CEO makes? It's not your money, it's the shareholders money. This is as stupid as people bitching about athletes making millions of dollars. It's the owner's money, not yours, and he wouldn't make that if you didn't spend hundreds of dollars on tickets, hats, and jerseys.

b) A good CEO creates hundreds, if not thousands of jobs. If a company pays a CEO $10 million per year, and the decisions of that CEO creates 1000 new jobs, why is he not worth that money?

c) People are paid MARKET PRICE for their labour. Get over. The labour market is the same as anything else. People decide what to pay for things based on what they think they're worth. Sorry, but a Starbucks barrista isn't worth $50/hour, get over it.

Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Muthafukca, if I'm the CEO and I start the company, I get paid the most you simpleton.

Reading, it's fundamental.
    Wtf are you on? I agree a CEO who starts his own company should get paid the most. No one else can come in and tell him what he get's to pocket however.

Originally Posted by mynemaborat View Post
    is this a joke?

errr... how do u expect society would be able to function if everyone paid the same tax rate? taxes would generate piss all money and there would be no funding for all our civic services... its simply unrealistic to tax everyone the same.
    So all civilization will fall apart if we all pay the same flat tax rate % wise?

lolk
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u do realise than many ceos get huge salaries / pay outs / golden parachutes even when their company does chit?
    That's something that, as a private small investor, drives me absolutely bonkers. If a company I hold stock in is making me money, I don't care what the CEO makes. Take a company like HP, and I question why some jackass gets a multi-million dollar severance package to cut the share price in half and exit the company 11 months after getting there. My response? Don't invest in HP, their board of directors is obviously retarded.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ BLAQSAQATTAQ's Avatar
    BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLAQSAQATTAQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol. CEOs paying millions in tax while OWS *******s are living off social assistance and saying CEOs should make less money. Liberals convince themselves that they want society to be equally wealthy, but what they really want is for everyone to be equally as poor as they are.

D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MUFC View Post

In what world is the free market fair, or anywhere near the best economic system?

Free markets arent perfect but its damn best system we could have now. yes, monopolies do form an the govt has a role in fixing that. ) By the way the government creates monopolies better than anyone. And corporations do work to everyones benefit becasue the money they make relefects that the goods or service they provided was desired. Whats wrong if they want to make themselves well off from doing it.

Corporations create jobs and a living for everyone involved. They also produce cost effective goods and services the population voluntarily trades for. Through competition between companies in a free market economy, the cost of living DECREASES while the productivity of everyone INCREASES thanks to innovation. So yes, everyone benefits. But of course libs and marxist want you to think corporations are boogymen out to take your money against your will.

Btw true monopolies can only form their government aid and or intervention. Otherwise you don't have to pay them for their good/service, and if you don't want to because of outrageous pricing then a competitor can always come along and offer the same thing cheaper or better, breaking the monopoly. It's really quite simple.

rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100) rockstarlive is not very well liked. (-100)
    All you brahs who think the work of a CEO is something only he can do are delusional. CEOs get up there by virtue of luck, hard work and networking. The skills required to actually do their job is not inaccessible to the average Joe. And yes I think the guys in Wall St involved in the financial crisis deserve to have their salaries cut.

mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wtf are you on? I agree a CEO who starts his own company should get paid the most. No one else can come in and tell him what he get's to pocket however.

So all civilization will fall apart if we all pay the same flat tax rate % wise?

lolk
    ahh i see the problem here... you're 17. u have no understanding of how an economy works. dont worry, neither do most people. everyone only wants to hear good things that effect them directly. oh yay i dont pay as much tax. i wont worry about the flow on effect from that. im out.
    I black knight when it's deserved... which is rare.
    I white knight when it's deserved... which is even rarer.

D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HockeyJon View Post
    Ok, time to put this issue to rest:

a) Who cares what some CEO makes? It's not your money, it's the shareholders money. This is as stupid as people bitching about athletes making millions of dollars. It's the owner's money, not yours, and he wouldn't make that if you didn't spend hundreds of dollars on tickets, hats, and jerseys.

b) A good CEO creates hundreds, if not thousands of jobs. If a company pays a CEO $10 million per year, and the decisions of that CEO creates 1000 new jobs, why is he not worth that money?

c) People are paid MARKET PRICE for their labour. Get over. The labour market is the same as anything else. People decide what to pay for things based on what they think they're worth. Sorry, but a Starbucks barrista isn't worth $50/hour, get over it.
    This. As long as the CEO hurt his workers then so be it. Should I be mad at eminem or jay z making money if they provided a service that people wanted. Does the disparity warrant attention. Maybe but his money belongs to him.

Dont hurt that is.

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this a joke?

Are you aware that it is possible to reduce ALL income tax? 40% of the governments income comes from income tax. Is it possible to reduce the budget by 40%? Yes, it would be difficult at first, but it is definitely possible and this is one of Ron Pauls actual goals.

Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    The real problem with wealth redistribution is that at the very base you are rewarding failure.

I am absolutely opposed to anything that increases the revenue stream of the federal government. They have no incentive to perform and serve only to increase their power and need for more funding.
    This.
    Supply and demand. More people are capable of sweeping floors and assembling parts in a factory than there are those capable of running a Fortune 500 company at a profit. They are more scare and such more valuable. The ONLY reason they get these stupid "golden parachutes" as you call them, are because of government safety nets like bank bailouts which all free marketers are against. Yet you blame the free market for the problems government intervention causes.

Inb4 you think it should be "changed" anyway. You can escape the natural laws of economics as effectively as you can make a law forbidding gravity.
    Truth. Those who advocate a free market system are completely against ANY type of government intervention in the economy, whether its safety nets, minimum wage laws, rent control etc.

Monopolies do not exist in a free market system. Why? Let's say that we suddenly open a free market system, 100 businesses will talk to each other and fuse together into a single company and a monopoly occurs, what happens next? Well first of all, the prices will now be higher than they would have if the 100 business worked by themselves. Because we are in a free market system, anyone can build a business at any time so what happens is that some random guy decides to create a new business with a price lower than the monopoly, the monopoly has now two choices, (1) compete with the new business thus abolishing the "monopoly" or (2) collapse. Every consumer will now turn over to the new business because of their cheaper prices and eventually the monopoly will cease to exist or we will now have 2 business competing with each other and there is no monopoly anymore. It is because of this exact possibility that no monopoly will be created, because anyone can start a new business and sell it for a cheaper price than the monopoly thus making the monopoly collapse because the monopoly now has to compete or cease to exist.
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There was a point other than nonsensical rhetoric? Elaborate please.
    Come back when you've learnt some reading comprehension you moron, the post you quoted was arguing AGAINST a salary cap for CEO's.

Dumb muthafukka I swear...

edit:

lol, then why did you disagree with his first post?

teen misc -->

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I too know many OWS protestors who are capable of running a Fortune 500 company.
    What is ows, not sure what that means?

My jimmies are eternal repoman2184's Avatar
    repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000) repoman2184 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u do realise than many ceos get huge salaries / pay outs / golden parachutes even when their company does chit?
    exactly

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...o-pay-bonuses/
    “Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
    take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.” - Henry Ford

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Alex_M. View Post
    Disagree? Elaborate, please.

Oh and for the record, while I am in general a conservative thinker, and indeed, strongly so, I have to say that a progressive tax system makes sense.
    As i am sure you know people are recruited based on many variables( organization/clubs/schools/family/friend of/) talent is on the list but it isn't always in the top 3.

BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    You don't even know what a CEO does and yet you are confident they deserve what they make? I am not arguing for income limits, but this is a little ridiculous.
    Its ok maybe in your next life you will have the genetics to be a CEO

As to the OP the only thing that bothers me about CEOs are the ones who do not pay taxes/use loop holes to pay next to nothing. I am working on my own company and if it goes big *******s can kiss my a$s I put the work in and busted my a$s. The liberal logic is often a lot like little kids or even better yet women logic where they think with their emotions and make irrational decisions.
    Powerlifting-Athlete > Bodybuilder
    Bench:420X1 385lbsX3, 315X14, 225X26
    Squat(ATG):545lbs
    Squat(parallel):585lbs
    Deadlift (w/ out straps) 655lbs
    Hang Clean(w/ straps):365lbs
    40yd dash: 4.53 (at 185lbs)
    Vert jump: 32" (at 205lbs)
    (no e-stats)

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kyokushin1 View Post
    Come back when you've learnt some reading comprehension you moron, the post you quoted was arguing AGAINST a salary cap for CEO's.

edit:

teen misc -->
    Lulz, I thought it was just me who caught that. Sheesh!
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

ahh i see the problem here... you're 17. u have no understanding of how an economy works. dont worry, neither do most people. everyone only wants to hear good things that effect them directly. oh yay i dont pay as much tax. i wont worry about the flow on effect from that. im out.
    Do you have an actual argument for why society woul fall apart from a flat tax rate, or....?

Originally Posted by kyokushin1 View Post

edit:

teen misc -->
    Post mocking the "best talent" was definitely not against income cap. Other guy I referenced to second was against and I just mistook his first post for extreme sarcasm.

BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigThree210 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this a joke?

Im not sure about Australia but in the US the middle and upper middle class take the brunt of the taxes while the other classes get off easy. Iv seen some numbers saying as high as 50% of American adults 18-65 don't pay taxes (not sure if that is current). Fuk tax everyone at X% even if they make $5000 a year and you'd probably end up with more money especially if you made sure the highest tax bracket didn't jump through loop holes. Then again im not a economics expert so what do I know but it is pretty annoying to see my dad paying 30 something percent while a lot of fuks are driving around in BMW's yet not paying taxes (idiots who make sub $40k and end up in debt)
    Powerlifting-Athlete > Bodybuilder
    Bench:420X1 385lbsX3, 315X14, 225X26
    Squat(ATG):545lbs
    Squat(parallel):585lbs
    Deadlift (w/ out straps) 655lbs
    Hang Clean(w/ straps):365lbs
    40yd dash: 4.53 (at 185lbs)
    Vert jump: 32" (at 205lbs)
    (no e-stats)

Originally Posted by BigThree210 View Post
    Im not sure about Australia but in the US the middle and upper middle class take the brunt of the taxes while the other classes get off easy. Iv seen some numbers saying as high as 50% of American adults 18-65 don't pay taxes (not sure if that is current). Fuk tax everyone at X% even if they make $5000 a year and you'd probably end up with more money especially if you made sure the highest tax bracket didn't jump through loop holes. Then again im not a economics expert so what do I know but it is pretty annoying to see my dad paying 30 something percent while a lot of fuks are driving around in BMW's yet not paying taxes (idiots who make sub $40k and end up in debt)
    Apparently he is under the impression that an economy cannot properly function without progressive tax brackets.

I have yet to understand how he reaches this conclusion.

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GNoulez View Post
    Could you please elaborate on how imposing the same tax rate (let's say 40% of income) hurts the poor more than it hurts the rich? I've always been curious towards this argument. If the tax someone would pay is a nominal fee then yes, the poor would be hurt more than the rich. But since it's a percentage, isn't everyone 'hurt' equally in comparison to their total income? Everyone pays 40% of their income to the government, whether you earn $1.5 mil a year or $10k a year.
    I don't know how you don't see this but I will explain it to you.

Say you have 2 people, one (man A) who makes 20k a year and one(man B) who make 2 million a year

your tax rate at 40% would be as follows 8K on man A and 800k on man B

Now subtract that from their income. Man A is taking in 12k, man be is taking in 1.2 million.

Man A can not survive in 12K but man B can live perfectly fine on 1.2 million

Now you have to think of cost of living expenses, hours worked, Ets. Man B can keep the job he has, working the hours he does and living pretty well.... Man A have to foreclose his house, get a second job, loses his kids Etc... all because you want 40% of his pay.

Edit: I do not advocate just taxing to tax because they can "Survive without it" I was just illustrating a point.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bkcmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigThree210 View Post
    Its ok maybe in your next life you will have the genetics to be a CEO

As to the OP the only thing that bothers me about CEOs are the ones who do not pay taxes/use loop holes to pay next to nothing. I am working on my own company and if it goes big *******s can kiss my a$s I put the work in and busted my a$s. The liberal logic is often a lot like little kids or even better yet women logic where they think with their emotions and make irrational decisions.
    Why do you assume CEO = Starting/Building a Company?

Because you're a fuking idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, that's why.

Good luck with your small business goals in 2012
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

NSCA-CPT

MISC last.fm group: http://www.last.fm/group/MISC

*If you respond intelligently to my trolling, I'll usually rep you crew*

Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    I don't know how you don't see this but I will explain it to you.

Say you have 2 people, one (man A) who makes 20k a year and one(man B) who make 2 million a year

your tax rate at 40% would be as follows 8K on man A and 800k on man B

Now subtract that from their income. Man A is taking in 12k, man be is taking in 1.2 million.

Man A can not survive in 12K but man B can live perfectly fine on 1.2 million

Now you have to think of cost of living expenses, hours worked, Ets. Man B can keep the job he has, working the hours he does and living pretty well.... Man A have to foreclose his house, get a second job, loses his kids Etc... all because you want 40% of his pay.
    Who dafuq wants 40% of anyone's pay? The only people throwing number like that out there are liberals, whilst most libertarians want to abolish income taxes completely.

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who dafuq wants 40% of anyone's pay? The only people throwing number like that out there are liberals, whilst most libertarians want to abolish income taxes completely.
    Hey I was responding to someones post, in which they used that number... But it is just to show that there i not a "One size fits all" tax rate
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

Originally Posted by Bkcmart View Post
    Why do you assume CEO = Starting/Building a Company?

Because you're a fuking idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, that's why.

Good luck with your small business goals in 2012
    Your still responsible for an entire corporation, potentially billions of dollars, and the jobs of probably thousands (of course depends on the size of corp). That combined wit the fact that most people do not have the skill set or capability to do all that, means CEO's earn alot of money.

Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Cobbaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn American miscers i am impressed with your knowledge on politics and the economy etc etc. Come to Australia and most people would only know the primeministers name, if that LOL.