Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Poppin my cherry- first time competing (wpd)

Good Morning to all and to all a good morning!!!
    I decided to start a new journal as I'm getting deeper and deeper into this amazing world of contest prep!

First, I'm Lyss! Hiya!

Background-
    I'm a funny former fat girl that used to weight in at 350 pounds. I was born fat, raised fat (being Sicilian...pasta is it's own food group ya feel me? No one says no to Nonni) I had my *click* moment in 2010 where I didn't fit into an airplane seat and they made me buy the seat next to mine...I was 21, I couldn't put on my own clothes or even walk up a flight of stairs...I knew I had to change!

Fast forward to 2012 and I was 150 pounds and found that I had fallen head over heels, reach for the stars love with weight lifting. I decided that my next big challenge for myself and my body was to compete in a bodybuilding competition!

So here we are!

I am 10 weeks out as of Saturday. I am getting into my teenie weenie bikini on June 6th here in Chicago for the UFE Fury show in the Women's Physique Division. I don't have a coach, I am doing this on my own and really listening to my body on this one. No one knows my body better than I do and I need to figure out how my body responds before working with someone in the future (call me crazy...go ahead!)

DIET
    I eat a low-carb diet and keep protein/fat pretty high. Calories have been at 1500 on leg day and about 1450 on other days. Carb sources come from veggies and I will have a banana on leg day to get those extra carbs in.

Chicken, Fish (mostly salmon), Turkey, Steak and Eggs make up my protein sources. I prefer to eat my protein instead of drinking shakes.

Coconut oil, Toasted Sesame Oil, Olive Oil, Avocados, Raw Cashews and Grass Fed Butter make up my fats (I'm currently in a furious, dirty, passionate affair with toasted sesame oil! shhhh...olive oil doesn't quite know about it yet).

TRAINING
    At the end of the day... I just love to lift. That is what started this whole thing! I am training the same I was before I started prep
    Day 1- Chest / Back
    Day 2- Shoulders
    Day 3- Legs
    Day 4- Arms
    Day 5- OFF
    REPEAT
    I have been doing abs every three days but I think I need to up that to every other day since those effing things WON'T SHOW UP! AH! I still feel strong and am hitting heavy weights still which is awesome! I have been utilizing more machines and cable moves though just because I'm feeling such a better squeeze in those little muscles that I never knew even lived in there!

Cardio is 40 minutes on the stairmill in the AM fasted and 20 minutes HIIT 3 days per week. These will both increase as I get closer but I don't want to go balls to the wall just yet.

SUPPLEMENTATION
    I'm always TOTALLY lost here since there is SO much out there...BUT I think I found a good combination that works well with my body
    I take the following:
    Multi
    Omegas with every meal
    BCAAs- instead of powder
    Veggie Caps
    Digestive Enzyme
    Probiotic
    Calcium Citrate
    I also started an EC stack last week

I drink a lot of decaf green tea and 2 gallons of water per day (ask me how many time I pee per day)

I would truly love any and all encouragement, feedback and advice! I'm a total newbie at this but am absolutely LOVING this process! I'm learning SO much about myself and my body. From someone who couldn't even take a deep breath to someone who is plowing away on the stairmill every morning...almost makes me cry every morning. Sometimes I just don't want to get off the stairs I'm so happy I can do it! (Okay, enough mushy gushy business...let's get to work!)

[img]C:\Users\lyssa.remaly\Desktop\Lyss\20150318_170721 .jpg[/img]

Just a little transformation picture to start- reminds me of where I've come and excites me for where I am going!
    Attached Images
    Started at 350 pounds and 65% body fat
    Natural Women's Physique Competitor
    Future Ms. Natural Olympia

Motivadian and Lifestyle Coach

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Follow my shenanigans on Instagram: Fabulyss88

LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

Feeling good today!!! I have the day off from lifting so I get to sleep an extra hour in the AM and then hit an hour of cardio after work. It's like a mini vacation! I feel so lost though on my off days from lifting! I'm all confused and stagger around bewildered wondering what I'm supposed to do now?

You know the feels!

As some of my friends on here might know, this weekend is Passover which in Hebrew means...Let's eat for two days straight. Mom and I started cooking on Sunday...SUNDAY! We have 40 people coming to the house on Saturday for Seder. I do ALL of the baking and we do the cooking together. Normally, I would be bummed about missing holiday eats but I've had these foods a trillion times, since I could shove them in my face. So! Tonight after cardio will be a cooking and baking marathon.

I am also writing a book currently, so any "free" time I have goes to the book. I'm DETERMINED to get this effing book done by the end of the summer with a release date to follow in the fall. FINGERS CROSSED

Yesterday was 40 Minutes of cardio on the stairs fasted in the AM and arms/abs after work. I got to the gym at 6pm and didn't leave until close to 9! I was so far into the "zone" that that place could have exploded and I would never have known. Got an AMAZING pump and my arms felt like they were going to explode out of my skin! I LOVE THAT FEELING!

On days like today where I am not lifting, I keep veggies lower and protein/fats a bit higher but all together my calories are a little lower on off days. Everything else stays the same.

I can TOTALLY tell a difference when I take a digestive enzyme! I feel like I have SO much energy!!

There is a girl at work who is prego and her spawn is due in 10 weeks...everyone is like "oh my gosh it's so close! she will be here so soon" meanwhile I'm like...uh.... NO 10 weeks is a TON of time!!!! (but I'm not fermenting a child...I'm sculpting a masterpiece...it's all relative).

Tonight my homo and I will go through mandatories and quarter turns (my homo meaning my brother- he is finally putting is judgmental/bitchyness to good use and acting as my posing coach) It's good bonding time! He is also doing my makeup for the show! Between my brother being a drag queen/makeup artist and me doing the bodybuilding...my mom has no idea where she went wrong!

Stay tuned...Tomorrow it's back and chest! BOOM!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

HELLO THERE!!!!! Well really, I think I'm the only one who follows my own Contest Prep Journal...but if you aren't your own number one fan than who will be right?

Feeling so great today! Did 40 Minutes fasted on the stairmill this morning. The last 10 minutes I separate into 5 minutes of double stairs on my toes and 5-10 minutes of kickback/glute squeezers. I've been reading MD and Flex magazines on the stairmill and it makes the time fly by. PLUS I am actually excited to get on that beast! I know it sounds crazy! But for my whole life I could barely breathe or move because I was so obese...to be able to walk up stairs for 40 minutes straight is still flabbergasting to me.

Weight is 138 and has been since Sunday which is down from 140 last week. My goal is still a pound a week BUT when I take my weight is so inconsistent that I only do it once a week. (sometimes there is a morning potty before...sometimes it's a little shy so it varies)

Diet has been good! I still feel like I have a ton of energy and I'm not hungry or craving anything. I even did most of the baking for Passover last night and didn't even lick my fingers if batter got on them! (I'm IN THE ZONE)

Today is Chest/Back. I did abs this morning after the stairmill
    Rope Pull downs 5 sets of 12 at max weight
    Leg Raises on Roman Chair 5 sets of 12 with 10 lb dumbbell between my feet
    Crunches with iso hold 5 sets of 12
    Leg Raises with swiss ball between my feet 5 sets of 12
    I'm DETERMINED to make my abs grow!!! Grow mother effers Grow!!! I COMMAND YOU TO GROW!!!!!

HAPPY HUMPDAY!!! Get out there and start celebrating with some good humping!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome transformation! Good luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I truly appreciate the encouragement! It is much needed

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

THURSDAY- APRIL 2nd...64 Days out!

That's right! The time keeps on tickin and I keep on bustin ass!

Yesterday was Back/Biceps and it was AMAZING!
    I got SUCH a good pump yesterday! I've been doing a combination of compound lifts and machine moves for back just because I get a good squeeze when I do those machines/cables.

Once it got to about 5pm I was pretty pooped, had some more baking to do for Passover and then got to the gym at 7:30pm and left at about 9:30 after some sweaty posing...that SH*T is hard!

Been baking like a mad woman for Friday/Saturday: Flourless butter cookies, Passover Snickerdoodle Blondies, Flourless S'more Brownies, TWO different flourless chocolate cakes, Lemon/Blueberry Cheesecake (macaroons for the crust) and of course tons and tons and tons of matzos toffee...because matzos is gross so let's cover it in chocolate!

Today is Chest / Shoulders / Triceps! Did my 40 Minutes on the stairmill with glutes and calves at the end.

Weight was 140 this morning! UCH! I don't know if it's because I didn't go potty first but it is KILLING me that 140 keeps coming up the last three weeks, then it was 139 after a cheat meal, then 138 and now back to 140....NOT the direction I was hoping for. It's frustrating so I think I am going to do 45 minutes in the AM fasted and increase to 30 minutes every other day after lifting. I don't want to increase cardio TOO much since I'm still a good ways out....AHH! these are the reasons why people hire a coach!

CHECK OUT MY NEW AWESOME HOODIE!!!

(I still can't figure out why my photos won't upload into the post when I use the image code...stupid technology!)
    Attached Images

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing transformation! Keep killing it! Logs take a while to get going but you'll get a following no worries
    advertising not permitted

robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your log, I'm interested to see how you deal with your 140 plateau and what ends up working for you to get past sticking points

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! I can use all the support I can get on this one!!!

Was up until 2am finishing baking for Passover tonight and tomorrow. Did NOT want to get out of my warm snuggly bed for cardio but it was a must. Cardio ended up being great! Feeling good!! I did abs after cardio and practiced posing for about 20 minutes.

I learned a very good lesson yesterday...ALWAYS go potty before lifting! It is SO hard to focus, get a good pump AND lift heavy while squishing your butt cheeks together... we will just call it extra glute work.

Shoulders/Chest/ Tris yesterday
    Started with bench
    Overhead Shoulder Press
    Face pulls
    Tricep extensions with the rope attachment
    Seated Lateral DB raises
    supersetted with standing DB front Raises
    Bent over rear delt raises
    Incline bench
    Dips
    Lateral DB Raises (10x10)
    Finished with skull crushers (10x10)

Like i said- I train the same way I've always trained. I go as heavy and as long as I can and track the weight and reps I was able to do. Obviously the weights were a bit lacking yesterday so it was more of a volume day.

Going to be re-vamping my diet today. I cannot get away from 139/140 and it's freaking me out. I think I am going to remove some of the veggies I eat and stick with the veggie caps I take to get in those micronutrients and increase my fats a bit and decrease proteins a bit. My body runs much better on more of a ketogenic type diet but since I also follow a paleo lifestyle, it will get a bit tricky to get everything in through whole foods.

I'm going to bring calories to 1,400 and the breakdowns will be; 50% protein, 45% fats and 5% carbs. (Goodbye sweet almond butter).

Today is legs...YAY!!!!! I'm going to wait until after Passover Seder so all of the chicken, egg whites and veggies about to go down can all go into my booty and hamstrings!

Pictures to come of all the amazing Passover treats I made last night... total dessertgasm (oh the discipline it took not to even lick a finger! mom and brother were the batter testers this time)

HAPPY EASTOVER!!!! hahahaha

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

It was such a great weekend! Friday was the 1st night of Passover and went to my Aunt's house (was reminded why I NEVER EVER want to have children!) Got in an AMAZING late leg workout! I LOVE when the gym is empty! It's the best!

Saturday was the second night of Passover at our house. We had 40 people over for dinner and it was a HUGE success! Below is a photo of the dessert spread I made. It includes:
    Lemon Cheesecake Bars
    Macaroon Cake Pops
    Plain Matzo Toffee
    Walnut Matzo Toffee
    S'More Brownies
    Walnut Butter Cookies
    Flourless Chocolate cake with Chocolate Ganache

Everyone SAID that everything was yummy...but it's Passover...baking without using flour, baking soda or baking powder isn't very much of a win! So I wasn't mad about missing the desserts.

Saturday was OFF day from lifting but got an hour fasted on the stairmill in the the morning and took the leg humper for a LONG walk after dinner.

Saturday was the start of the new diet...feeling pretty good so far so I'm going to wait a few days to weigh-in. *fingers crossed*

I did my 45 minutes on the stair beast this morning and later will go back for Delts. I changed up my split a little bit
    Day 1- Arms/Chest
    Day 2- Delts
    Day 3- Back/Bis
    Day 4- Legs
    Day 5- OFF

I'm thinking of switching things around again and working legs TWICE during the week. I will see how this week goes with my weight first but I'm just not seeing very much progress in my lower half.

The homo snapped a picture last night during posing practice.

Steady as she goes! 9 weeks to go

[img]C:\Users\lyssa.remaly\Desktop\20150405_205604.jpg[/img]

[img]C:\Users\lyssa.remaly\Desktop\20150404_122338.jpg[/img]

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

oh honestly now! what the EFF am I doing wrong adding these pictures!!!!!! I KNOW I'm using the right image code
    Attached Images

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing transformation. I know how hard it is, and you have done one hell of a job kicking your own ass. Keep up the good work, and stay hungry!
    Controlled labs and PES Supporter

My transformation to inspire others:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155605783

Follow me on Instagram: Kuzfitness

59 Days Out!!!

The time keeps on passing! YIKES!!!!

Made a couple of additional diet changes seeing as how my effing weight wants to stay at 138-140 for the last three weeks! It's so frustrating! Yeah yeah I know I can't go by just the scale but it's usually a good indicator that things are at least HEADING in the right direction. I take progress pictures on Saturday so we will see what those look like before I make any additional changes. For now, I have decreased protein a bit, removed the digestive enzyme and increased AM cardio.

Yesterday was Delts and it was AMAZING! I felt so strong!
    For the workout yesterday I did big, compound moves and super setted with smaller movements
    Military Press ss with Front Raises
    Arnold Press ss with seated lateral raises
    upright rows ss with spider crawls
    Shrugs
    Face Pulls w/ rope
    Upright Rows with iso hold on rope
    bent over rear delts (I put my head on the bench) ss. with back and forths with a resistance band
    Finished with lateral raises 10x10 to burn those babies out....

finished with 20 minutes of HIIT and then posing practice.

Still feeling good! Energy is good, strength is good and meals are all going down. Now if my weight, my abs and...well really my whole body can join the feeling good party... I'll be a happy camper.

I keep telling myself that this is my FIRST SHOW EVER! My body has NEVER been through anything like this before and I have to be patient with myself. I can't take discount the progress my body IS making for the progress I WANT it to make. This is a learning experience, the competition is an opportunity and I need to remain focused and soak up as much information as I can.

Today is back and bis! YAY!!!

P.S. CHECK OUT MY NEW STANDING DESK FOR WORK!!!!! I am a hotel sales manager (for now...) so there is a lot of sitting, emails and phone calls. I was so SICK of sitting all damn day and asked my boss for a stand or something to put my computer on and he gave me a cardboard box from the copy paper we have! I did not want to hunch over a box so I took some money out of my plastic surgery savings account and bought this baby! How awesome is this?!??!
    Attached Images

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Thank you SO much!!!! I truly appreciate your support and kind words!!! I absolutely will do!

Originally Posted by 2010gt1 View Post
    Amazing transformation. I know how hard it is, and you have done one hell of a job kicking your own ass. Keep up the good work, and stay hungry!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Stuck...Confused...Frustrated...

HUMP DAY!!!!!

Been a tough week so far. Weight is STILL the same. I have no idea what to do and I think that that messes with my mind the most. I KNOW my body and I KNOW what my body responds best to but there are SO many opinions, options and suggestions out there that I am now totally overwhelmed and frustrated with myself that I can't figure out the best option for me. I'm 9 weeks out- that means that there is ZERO room for error!

I'm not making the progress I know I need to be making, my abs aren't even there, my legs look terrible and my effing weight won't go down! I'm so disappointed with myself. I keep pushing and pushing and then pushing even harder because I KNOW that this is a tough experience... I get that but I would like to know that there some light at the end of the tunnel and I'm not just spinning my wheels.

This won't be a show that I go to to win. This is me revealing my new life and my new body. I just don't want to embarrass myself. I want to be on that stage and be proud of my body and not second guess everything I COULD have done differently.

My mind is all over the place right now.

UCH!
    Attached Images

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50) robertdminer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hang in there! Plateaus happen and 9 weeks is enough time to unveil a brand new physique as long as you don't get discouraged. I thought I knew what worked for my body too and thought I had read every article and medical journal and crunched all the numbers and tracked every calorie and had a foolproof plan... Until the plateaus hit. Each one forced me to try something new and in turn learn something new about my body, maybe that's what you need now. For us first-timers we're like explorers a place that's unfamiliar to us lol, there's going to be a certain degree of experimentation. Keep your chin up and keep us posted!

dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey girl! Just read your amazing journey and transformation. Wow, RESPECT! I am a bit late, but I'm in !

I can understand your mind is all over the place right now... But there are 9 more weeks lying ahead of you. Dont get encouraged and stay determined! Dont let this freak you out and keep on going! Good luck!
    Iron is my therapy, heavy metal is my zen.

Squats : PR 8 x 100kg (220lbs) :)

8 weeks out- i will never quit!

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!! SUNDAY FUNDAY AKA...MEAL PREPS! I did my 8-Week Check-in on my blog yesterday so I am posting it below. This week was really rough. I decided I needed a plan. I had a cheat meal yesterday. Feeling AMAZING this morning and ready to tackle this new phase. I WILL NEVER QUIT!!!! NEVER

Dear Lyss,

First, I am so proud of you. Thank you for releasing me from the stress and abuse that obesity put me through. Thank you for letting me breathe and move and experience motions that I have never experienced before. Thank you for pushing me to limits I never even knew existed and thank you for fueling me with good, wholesome fuel that helps me function so well.

You and I have been through the ringer together. We have fought battles and ultimately won quite a great war together. We have now found ourselves in battle again but we are stronger and more sturdy than we have ever been in the past. We make a pretty unstoppable team if you ask me!

These last few weeks have been rough. You push and you push and then push some more. You are putting me through things that I have never experienced before. I spent 20+ years laying around on the couch and sitting down and sleeping in bed. I have been having trouble keeping up with you. Sometimes you allow that crazy lady upstairs, the mind, to control your view of me and how you talk to me and some of the things you say are not nice. There are days where it feels like you are ungrateful for how far we have come together and days where you don’t listen to me when I tell you I’m tired or hungry and you just listen to the lady upstairs.

Lyss, I need you to trust me. We have come this far working together and if we continue to work together, listening to each other and trusting each other we are capable of incredible things. There is no phone app, social media outlet or outside opinion that will be more honest with you about what you need than me.

Please be kind to me. I do my best for you every day. Please take care of me and listen to me and be my supporter. Please treat me well…and it wouldn’t kill you to spoil me every once in a while with a massage okay?

We are in this together. We are all each other has and this journey is just beginning. The future is so bright for us! I might make changes slower than you would like but I’m still new at this too. I’m still getting used to you and the food you put inside me and the workouts you put me through…don’t get me wrong…I LOVE THEM (though I do miss the mashed potatoes you used to feed me) but this is all new for me too and I need some patience on your end to stick with me while I am making the changes you and I are making. Don’t worry though…I’m always here and I’m always going to make you proud no matter what!

I love you and I promise we make a great team you and me- just don’t forget to trust me.

Sincerely,

Your body.

I think the letter pretty much sums up how the last two weeks have gone. I can’t lie…it’s been really tough. I feel SO good on the inside, I feel good about myself and I have plenty of energy and I see that number on the scale and it just totally effs with my mind. I keep pushing and pushing for my body to make progress and I’m just not seeing the progress I want. So what do I do? Change things up, tweak the plan. In a sense, I am the first person to do anything like this…go from bariatric surgery to competitive bodybuilding. I need to do things that have never been done before, try new ideas and get creative! That’s what this whole process is about. The moment I start not loving it, then it won’t be the same. I have to stop driving myself crazy! I am doing this because I love it! Because I deserve it! Because I said I was going to and because I have something to prove to myself.

You listen here dear reader! I might not be whizzing through this like a kid genius but mark my words. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL NOT BE STOPPED and I WILL NOT QUIT ON MYSELF!

You know what I need? A SOLID PLAN! Hey good idea Lyss!

Below is the plan I have put into place for the next two weeks. It is based off the plan I have been following but fats have been decreased and cardio has been increased. The spit has changed as well. I have also decided to add back in the digestive enzyme since I feel SO much better when I take that.

Cardio

45 Minutes steady state fasted in the AM

20 Minutes HIIT every other day after lifting

Workout Split

Day 1 Back/Biceps

Day 2 Legs/Glutes/Calves

Day 3 Chest/Arms

Day 4 Delts

Day 5 Legs/Glutes/Calves

Day 6 OFF

DIET

1,400 Calories

55% Protein, 35% Fats, 10% Carbs

Meal #1 (3) Egg whites, (1) oz. Avocado

Meal #2 (3) Egg whites, (1) oz. Avocado

Meal #4 (6) oz, Grilled chicken, (1/2) Cup green beans, (1/2) TBSP. Sesame Oil

Meal #5 (same as meal #4)

Meal #6 (6) oz. grilled chicken, (2) cups spinach, lemon juice

Meal #7 (4) egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla,

During the day I can have (1) TBSP of Almond Butter and (1) Cup of Kale chips

SUPPLEMENTS

ECY Stack – Before AM cardio and before lifting

Omega-3’s – 8 per day

BCAA’s- 10 per day

Multi-Vitamin- 4 per day

Iron- 2 per day

B- Complex- 1 per day

Vegetable Supplement- 8 per day

Digestive Enzyme- 3 per day

Probiotic- 2 per day

OTHER NOTES

Drinking 2 gallons of water per day

Must focus on getting 7-9 hours of sleep per night

Use lunch breaks to meditate, step away from work stuff and social media and focus on me and decompress

Stand as much as possible during work

Step away from forums and limit social media browsing. I drive myself crazy with scrolling through everything and wondering why this person is making faster progress than me or why I can’t look like that person. This is about ME. I need to stop comparing. Everyone has a different journey. We all started somewhere different and my progress is no better or worse than someone else’s…it’s just different.

I can do this. I refuse to give up.
    Attached Images

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

If anyone following could please take a look at my photos and please give me a little feedback on what they thing in terms of me being 8 weeks out I would REALLY appreciate it!

Feeling AMAZING! I think this new plan is exactly what my body needed. Consistency and a routine so my body isn't constantly trying to play catch up to all of the changes I'm making has made a HUGE difference. Especially for the bloating feeling I was having before.

Yesterday was legs- HOLY LEGS BATMAN
    Did my 45 minutes on the stairs in the AM fasted and 20 minutes of HIIT before lifting because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it after haha

I did 20 reps of every set 5-8 sets of everything
    Hack Squats with iso hold
    Lay Leg Curls
    Leg Extensions
    Seated Calf Raises
    Adductors
    Abductors
    Hip Bridges
    Leg Press
    Glute Kick Backs

....and I had to ask for a wheel barrow to leave the gym! I figure that at this point, I won't be building very much mass in my legs so I'm going to just work what I have as hard as possible to shed as much fat down there as I can. The skin is a whole different story. I have been doing adductors A LOT and heavy to try to fill the skin a little bit.

Today will be Delts/Abs - already did 45 minutes on the stairs and spurts of doubles as fast as possible.

Diet has been so much better since I changed back to the 55% 35% and 10%. I feel good and I feel strong!!!

54 more days! OMG TERROR!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Good to hear that your changes have had a positive impact! From your pics you can see the definition between your obliques and abdominals, lines between the heads of your delts are visible, traps and lats coming through, border between quads/hams from the side... and that's with light coming from the side, I imagine they look even better with "stage" lighting =) keep having fun and working hard and it'll come!

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LyssieDoll88 View Post
    oh honestly now! what the EFF am I doing wrong adding these pictures!!!!!! I KNOW I'm using the right image code
    Upload images here http://imgur.com/ and use BBCode link of the uploaded image and should work
    .... Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event .... (Brian Tracy)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Progress Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166412741

www.********.com/pages/IFBB-Figure-Ruta-Bunkute/417467198318609
    https://instagram.com/fitrut

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh and amazing transformation, very well done and best of luck with prep!
    .... Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event .... (Brian Tracy)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumbellicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to read you are still going strong and have found the best plan for yourself !

Your 8 wks out pics are showing more definition and thighter muscles than your 9 wks out ones. Specially your back seems tighter. So what I can tell by the pics is that you are still making progress. Keep it up and keep that confident and proud smile, will make you look even better on stage ! Good luck!
    Iron is my therapy, heavy metal is my zen.

Squats : PR 8 x 100kg (220lbs) :)

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!!!!! RUTKA!!!!! woman you are amazing!!!!! thank you thank you!!!!!!

and thank you both SO much for the incredible words of encouragement! I really appreciate it!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!!!!! RUTKA!!!!! woman you are amazing!!!!! thank you thank you!!!!!!

and thank you both SO much for the incredible words of encouragement! I really appreciate it!
    ha nice, happy to help!

and yes you deserve every single word of it, I bet its very good motivation for any girl who wonders if its possible to do it

49 Days Out! Feeling Unstoppable!

49 Days!!! Holy EFF!

Anyone else pissing their pants? No? just me? oh god!

I WAS 138 YESTERDAY!!!!!! I FINALLY broke 140!!!!! oh my god that took forever!

Well I'm feeling AMAZING during this whole prep. Bloating/uncomfortable feeling is totally gone and has been for the past two weeks. The ONLY time I get really uncomfortable is at work when I have to hold it for a long time...sorry for the TMI but it's true! I'm an event manager at a hotel so I can't always run to the bathroom when I need to.

Diet is still at 1,400 calories 55% protein (192g) 35% fat (54g) 10% carbs (35)
    Does 192 grams of protein seem a little high at this point in the game? Next week, if I need to drop calories I think I will bring protein down a bit.
    Today is a moderate cheat meal after legs YAY! I think I will cut out the cheat meal next week once I am 6 weeks out or on an "as needed" basis. I have started chewing gum again (stopped about a year ago when I started paleo)...gum is AMAZING!!!

Workouts are still great! Feeling strong. AM cardio has become like my therapy! Then of course my lifts are my most favorite time of the day.

Yesterday was a rest day from lifting (and thank goodness) it has been the work week from HELL, I didn't even sit down to LUNCH yesterday until 5pm if that is any indication of my day...which annoyed me. I already hate my job and the fact that it impacts my training and writing of my book annoys me even more but of course I have to make a paycheck and stop being a little biotch because at least I HAVE a job.

Today is legs! YAY! doing legs twice a week now. I noticed a little baby vein poking out where my hip and lady bits connect...THAT was exciting!

HAPPY FLEX FRIDAY!!!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingaDream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow..............what an inspiration you are.......Beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by LivingaDream View Post
    Wow..............what an inspiration you are.......Beautiful!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I truly appreciate your kindness!!

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Awesome to hear that you handled your plateau and are happy and motivated! Separation between the front delt and pec in that bicep shot; good stuff =)