Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hate it when I stub my toes on the couch too, nice workout today BTW
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    What were your macros at the beginning of your prep?
    I believe I was around 3000 calories to start at about 210-212 lbs

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by therockap1 View Post
    Hate it when I stub my toes on the couch too, nice workout today BTW
    Speaking of toes, I was a good 1.5 hours into a good sleep when I was awoken due to excruciating pain in my left foot. Little to no mobility in my foot and swollen. Unable to put any weight on it either. I took 600 mg Advil and have an ice pack ace bandaged around it and elevated. Better feel okay by 5 AM when it's time to hit the gym.

All I can do at this point is shake my head and ask "Why?".....

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Speaking of toes, I was a good 1.5 hours into a good sleep when I was awoken due to excruciating pain in my left foot. Little to no mobility in my foot and swollen. Unable to put any weight on it either. I took 600 mg Advil and have an ice pack ace bandaged around it and elevated. Better feel okay by 5 AM when it's time to hit the gym.

All I can do at this point is shake my head and ask "Why?".....

My sister tells me it's repentance for a past life lol. Cuz this type of **** happens to me as well.

No matter, I tape it up and keep moving. I'll compete missing a goddamn leg need be.

And nice, lookin good man. Hard work and dedication pays off. I'm right around 3,300cals/day and 202lbs at the moment, and Saturday starts my 20 week walk to the stage. It's nice to see the fruits of other people's labor...lets me know how hard I still have to work, but also that it is possible.

Lookin big, and lookin good bro.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope the foot feels better soon Stan. I didn't see you in there this morning. The only people in there were Jeff, Mike, Frank and I. It was dead.

-Spaz
    Last edited by Big_Spaz; 11-06-2012 at 05:34 AM.

My sister tells me it's repentance for a past life lol. Cuz this type of **** happens to me as well.

No matter, I tape it up and keep moving. I'll compete missing a goddamn leg need be.

And nice, lookin good man. Hard work and dedication pays off. I'm right around 3,300cals/day and 202lbs at the moment, and Saturday starts my 20 week walk to the stage. It's nice to see the fruits of other people's labor...lets me know how hard I still have to work, but also that it is possible.

Lookin big, and lookin good bro.
    Thanks buddy - 20 weeks looks like an eternity when you are starting to prep, but draw up a plan from start to finish and don't deviate from it and you will be amazed at how much you can transform your physique in such a short time!

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Hope the foot feels better soon Stan. I didn't see you in there this morning. The only people in there were Jeff, Mike, Frank and I. It was dead.

-Spaz
    Yeah, that was why I wasn't in. Up with foot pain a good part of the night. Thankfully I can walk on it somewhat this morning, but of course now my "schedule" is all jacked up since I missed this morning. Gonna try to get in over lunch for cardio/abs and then still go late afternoon/early evening when done work to do back/biceps/hamstrings.

Which guy is Jeff by the way?

4 Days Out

Weight - 185.0 (New Prep Low)

As expected, a new prep low was hit today. I expect to hit a couple more prep lows before Friday, so we'll see how much more I can drop in the next few days. Definitely don't foresee more than a pound though.

Will stop in and update later today after I get in for some cardio and abs. I may have to resort to some alternative cardio like the rowing machine or something if my foot isn't cooperating.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work...keep pushing. These last few days always seem to drag on.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which guy is Jeff by the way?

'Jeff' is Jeff Strunk. About our age, built similiar to me (Powerlifter type build) who quietly comes in, loads up the squat bar with 455 lbs. and does it for about 8 reps, then does some leg presses, leg extensions and then rolls out. Dude is legit. And the dude is pound for pound one of the strongest guys in there (if not the strongest). Just very quiet, very low key and just an all around good dude.

-Spaz

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks buddy - 20 weeks looks like an eternity when you are starting to prep, but draw up a plan from start to finish and don't deviate from it and you will be amazed at how much you can transform your physique in such a short time.
    Yeah, that's what I've seen. Set the plan, follow the plan, never deviate, and train like an animal...seems to be doing well so far.

Reading this log has made me contemplate writing a journal out as well. Not that anyone would follow it, but it would be good for me to see in writing.
    I already track my workouts, macros, and weight daily, so it shouldn't be too hard. My trainer had suggested a detailed journal, perhaps I'll take his advice. He hasn't steered me wrong yet. Thanks Demon. You're an inspiration to this newbie.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Great work...keep pushing. These last few days always seem to drag on.
    Thanks Paul - right back at you! I would imagine you are even more eager to get back to some quality mass building than I am after the long season you have had. Finish strong!

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    'Jeff' is Jeff Strunk. About our age, built similiar to me (Powerlifter type build) who quietly comes in, loads up the squat bar with 455 lbs. and does it for about 8 reps, then does some leg presses, leg extensions and then rolls out. Dude is legit. And the dude is pound for pound one of the strongest guys in there (if not the strongest). Just very quiet, very low key and just an all around good dude.

-Spaz
    Yeah, I know who you mean now. Yeah, real nice guy. Have seen him squat too, heavy and effortless

Yeah, that's what I've seen. Set the plan, follow the plan, never deviate, and train like an animal...seems to be doing well so far.

Reading this log has made me contemplate writing a journal out as well. Not that anyone would follow it, but it would be good for me to see in writing.
    I already track my workouts, macros, and weight daily, so it shouldn't be too hard. My trainer had suggested a detailed journal, perhaps I'll take his advice. He hasn't steered me wrong yet. Thanks Demon. You're an inspiration to this newbie.
    Sounds like you know what you need to do. I would highly recommend a log on here too. It really helps keep you accountable and also serves as a great tool to look back on in the future to see how previous preps have gone. Not many people may follow in the beginning, but over time, you will get some people who can relate to your journey as well and you in turn will server as motivation to them. There are always young and new bodybuilders coming up you know!

So I have decided that instead of taking off Thurs & Friday this week, I am taking off the rest of the entire week so I can rest my foot, keep it elevated and iced when not at the gym or practicing posing. Will also go along way to keeping cortisol levels down by not dealing with work related stress

It's nice I have the time left to use, but that means I'll be sacrificing time off over the upcoming holidays.

Went in over lunch and hit up some cardio and abs. Foot was throbbing pretty bad but pushed through it. Only a few more days of discomfort - I can make it.

Elliptical - 21 minutes @ level 6
    Treadmill - 19 minutes @3.9 MPH up to Incline 10.0

3 sets of Swiss Ball Crunches
    3 sets of Rope Crunches
    1 set of Machine Crunches

Heading back into the gym sooner than I would probably prefer to hit back/biceps/hamstrings. Searching for a good pump and some serious depletion. We'll see how it goes!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Way to push through the foot pain! champion mind set
    advertising not permitted

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No pain no gain should be your new slogan! You are being tested to the max!!

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Way to push through the foot pain! champion mind set
    Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    No pain no gain should be your new slogan! You are being tested to the max!!
    Thanks guys - I'm not saying I prefer to the path to the stage to be frought with unnecessary hardship and difficulties, but it does really test your mettle and confirmed in me that I do love this enough to not throw in the towel and give up.

That being said, off to the gym to try and chase the illusive pump! Seems hard to come by these days with being on nothing but veggies. Carbs will be here soon enough though!

- Stan

I did some quick posing for my TSN 90 day shred contest at the gym tonight. Posing was rushed and not very good but I needed to get home to vote!

Here is a rear relaxed pose from earlier today....

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weight - 185.0 (New Prep Low)

As expected, a new prep low was hit today. I expect to hit a couple more prep lows before Friday, so we'll see how much more I can drop in the next few days. Definitely don't foresee more than a pound though.

Will stop in and update later today after I get in for some cardio and abs. I may have to resort to some alternative cardio like the rowing machine or something if my foot isn't cooperating.
    Congrats
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503

Originally Posted by therockap1 View Post
    Congrats
    Thanks Rock....question is will there be a new low tomorrow?! Probably not, but definitely banking on Thursday

tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lookin great in that avi pic! Got the christmas tree lower back goin
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Originally Posted by tripleh210 View Post
    Lookin great in that avi pic! Got the christmas tree lower back goin
    Thanks! Hoping to eek out a bit more leanness over the next two days. Continuing to push hard!

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mirin' that back!

Almost game time son!!!

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Mirin' that back!

Almost game time son!!!
    Thanks Billy. When at the gym this morning doing cardio and abs I thought it was Thursday and then realized it was only Wednesday. LONGEST.....WEEK.....EVER!

Thanks Billy. When at the gym this morning doing cardio and abs I thought it was Thursday and then realized it was only Wednesday. LONGEST.....WEEK.....EVER!
    Haha someone has FOOD on there mind!

3 Days Out

Weight: - 184.5 lbs (new prep low)

Continuing to lean out through the week which is promising. Finally saw some quad veins last night which was promising. I can't wait to get some damn carbs in me though. Maybe I will consider front loading next time so the wait isn't so long

Last night I floated from exercise to exercise hitting back/biceps/hamstrings with a variety of movements. Even did some deadlifts, hitting sets of 8 up to 325 lbs just to get a little low back pump. Everything went well and then 20 minutes of cardio afterwards.

This morning I went in around 9:15 for cardio and abs. My injured foot that was aching like crazy and I had to cut it short by a good 20 minutes. Foot is elevated right now as I watch Thomas the Tank Engine with my son on Netflix. Hoping to hit some extra cardio tonight after my chest/triceps/shoulders/quads session. We'll see what I have left in the tank though as energy is becoming near non-existent at this point.

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weight: - 184.5 lbs (new prep low)

Continuing to lean out through the week which is promising. Finally saw some quad veins last night which was promising. I can't wait to get some damn carbs in me though. Maybe I will consider front loading next time so the wait isn't so long

Last night I floated from exercise to exercise hitting back/biceps/hamstrings with a variety of movements. Even did some deadlifts, hitting sets of 8 up to 325 lbs just to get a little low back pump. Everything went well and then 20 minutes of cardio afterwards.

This morning I went in around 9:15 for cardio and abs. My injured foot that was aching like crazy and I had to cut it short by a good 20 minutes. Foot is elevated right now as I watch Thomas the Tank Engine with my son on Netflix. Hoping to hit some extra cardio tonight after my chest/triceps/shoulders/quads session. We'll see what I have left in the tank though as energy is becoming near non-existent at this point.
    Lol I think our boys would get along! That's the only thing my boys will actually pay attention to right now. They can't get enough of it.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just injured my foot last night and can totally feel your pain already. Update in log shortly....
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Lol I think our boys would get along! That's the only thing my boys will actually pay attention to right now. They can't get enough of it.
    Yes, my son is beyond obsessed. Hé will be 3 on New Years Eve. I think we have every engine in the Thomas take and play set (the little die cast metal ones with magnets). We have spent a small fortune it seems but for awhile we were unable to go to Walmart to get groceries without us picking up a train.

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    I just injured my foot last night and can totally feel your pain already. Update in log shortly....
    Oh man, I appreciate the sympathy pains, but I really didn't one anyone to actually get hurt and hinder their training. I'll swing by your log later today to get the scoop. Hope it's nothing too serious.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, my son is beyond obsessed. Hé will be 3 on New Years Eve. I think we have every engine in the Thomas take and play set (the little die cast metal ones with magnets). We have spent a small fortune it seems but for awhile we were unable to go to Walmart to get groceries without us picking up a train.

Oh man, I appreciate the sympathy pains, but I really didn't one anyone to actually get hurt and hinder their training. I'll swing by your log later today to get the scoop. Hope it's nothing too serious.
    just a badly bruised or possible broken pinkie toe
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast