Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post Contest Day 1

Weight: - 189.6 lbs - Up around 6 lbs from my mid-day weight yesterday. Not too bad. Helped that I didn't pound tons of fluids last night even though I was pretty thirsty. Gonna make sure to properly hydrate today, but remember kids - keep water intake away from the Pizza Hut big box meal or you will bloat up like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good Job Stan. Glad to see you saw the show all the way through and stuck with it. Definitely a proud accomplishment to compete on the stage in a NABBA Pro Show.

I just honestly have to sit here, shake my head and think about what this "NABBA" federation is really all about. I mean I remember back in the early 2000's when Bob Bashore ran the federation and how it was kept up until now and I just don't get it. I mean I know you got your 'Pro' card by winning your division (overall) but for years the 'Pro' card was only given out to the overall winners of the show. That's why you had only THE best from each show competing in Pro shows. Now it's any winner of any class gets a card? I don't get it ...

The other thing to is NABBA used to (and maybe still does ...) Natural Amateur Bodybuilding Association. So is "Natural" just forgot about now? I remember again, back in the early 2000's the top finishers always had to take a polygraph test. Is that ... well obviously ... that's not the case ... I just don't know.

I think Jamie had the right idea about competing in the NPC. That would give him a much better idea of where he stands in the grand scheme of things and it's the minor leagues of the IFBB. It just seems like that federation makes the rules much clearer ... there basically are no rules. Where NABBA seems to hang a banner up saying what they are, or what this federation is all about ... but then completely turn a blind eye to what is obviously happening on stage. I just don't know ...

But anyway, my rant is over. I honestly don't care either way. But I do know this, when Spaz gets his shoulder fixed and decides to shave off the 15 lbs. or so of "fluff", the last stage I would ever hit would be a NABBA one. It's a joke.

-Spaz

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Good Job Stan. Glad to see you saw the show all the way through and stuck with it. Definitely a proud accomplishment to compete on the stage in a NABBA Pro Show.

I just honestly have to sit here, shake my head and think about what this "NABBA" federation is really all abou
    t. I mean I remember back in the early 2000's when Bob Bashore ran the federation and how it was kept up until now and I just don't get it. I mean I know you got your 'Pro' card by winning your division (overall) but for years the 'Pro' card was only given out to the overall winners of the show. That's why you had only THE best from each show competing in Pro shows. Now it's any winner of any class gets a card? I don't get it ...

The other thing to is NABBA used to (and maybe still does ...) Natural Amateur Bodybuilding Association. So is "Natural" just forgot about now? I remember again, back in the early 2000's the top finishers always had to take a polygraph test. Is that ... well obviously ... that's not the case ... I just don't know.

I think Jamie had the right idea about competing in the NPC. That would give him a much better idea of where he stands in the grand scheme of things and it's the minor leagues of the IFBB. It just seems like that federation makes the rules much clearer ... there basically are no rules. Where NABBA seems to hang a banner up saying what they are, or what this federation is all about ... but then completely turn a blind eye to what is obviously happening on stage. I just don't know ...

But anyway, my rant is over. I honestly don't care either way. But I do know this, when Spaz gets his shoulder fixed and decides to shave off the 15 lbs. or so of "fluff", the last stage I would ever hit would be a NABBA one. It's a joke.

-Spaz
    Thanks Spaz. For me, I compete primarily as a vehicle to improved physique for my own benefit. Sure the completion is fun but at the end of the prep, if I am bigger/leaner, posing better, better color, etc. then I am happy.

That is primarily why I simply choose to compete in NABBA. It's cheaper because its untested and all the shows are less than 45 mins away. I only have been competing since 2008 so I don't know how it's been before that, though I completely agree that the way it's heading is a mess. They seem to structure things now around making as much money as possible instead of focusing on a rich and rewarding competition environment.

For example, this past show, u could compete in both amateur and pro at the same show. That's retarded but NABBA gets a nice crossover fee for allowing it. As for pro cards, they dished out so many this year in order to kick start the pro division as this is the first year. If they only have it to overall winners then they would have had maybe 4 or 5 guys eligible to even compete last night. Again, more pros, more money for NABBA since the reg fee is more for pro division. I truly hope going into next year they change the rules so only overall winners get a pro card. I thought about writing the president on these two points above.

Like I said though, at the end of the day, I love being able to compete against my previous best. Unfortunately last night was the first show I feel I didn't improve over my previous best from June. I am in love with the sport though and wherever I decide to compete, the drive to constantly improve will be my motivation and not to simply compete where I can win

As for u, if I had ten bucks for everytime u "talked" about competing, I could retire . I would love for you to get the will and drive to get into contest shape as I think u would do very well and be able to stand toe to toe with many of the mass monsters NABBA seems to have!!

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Thanks Spaz. For me, I compete primarily as a vehicle to improved physique for my own benefit. Sure the completion is fun but at the end of the prep, if I am bigger/leaner, posing better, better color, etc. then I am happy.

That is primarily why I simply choose to compete in NABBA. It's cheaper because its untested and all the shows are less than 45 mins away. I only have been competing since 2008 so I don't know how it's been before that, though I completely agree that the way it's heading is a mess. They seem to structure things now around making as much money as possible instead of focusing on a rich and rewarding competition environment.

For example, this past show, u could compete in both amateur and pro at the same show. That's retarded but NABBA gets a nice crossover fee for allowing it. As for pro cards, they dished out so many this year in order to kick start the pro division as this is the first year. If they only have it to overall winners then they would have had maybe 4 or 5 guys eligible to even compete last night. Again, more pros, more money for NABBA since the reg fee is more for pro division. I truly hope going into next year they change the rules so only overall winners get a pro card. I thought about writing the president on these two points above.

Like I said though, at the end of the day, I love being able to compete against my previous best. Unfortunately last night was the first show I feel I didn't improve over my previous best from June. I am in love with the sport though and wherever I decide to compete, the drive to constantly improve will be my motivation and not to simply compete where I can win

As for u, if I had ten bucks for everytime u "talked" about competing, I could retire . I would love for you to get the will and drive to get into contest shape as I think u would do very well and be able to stand toe to toe with many of the mass monsters NABBA seems to have!!

Well Stan you would actually be in the hole if you had $10 for every time I talked about competing ... because from 1997 - 2004 I competed in over 30 competitions. Even ranking 172nd overall in the world in the 198lb. weight class. I had a 1,800 lb. total at that bodyweight. So what do I have to prove? I'm as legit as legit gets. Not many guys will ever bench 500+ lbs. in their lift. Not many will pull 750+ ... and do it under 200 lbs. bodyweight. So no, I don't feel like I need to put on a bottle of Pro Tan to prove my worth to this sport. Could I? Sure. Should I? Sure. But why? A torn hamstring, torn pec, now a torn labrum ... and still hitting the gym 6 days a week is about all I can ask for now.

As for NABBA, you hit the nail on the head. You really did. That was my thing, I just didn't understand what was going on with the federation. But your exactly right, it's all about More Competitors = More Money. Which is fine, I mean they want to build the competitor base up, but at the same time don't be hypocritical in the kind of federation you want to promote (calling it Natural with no testing in place). I just don't get that.

And if you do decide to email the President let me know. I would be interested in hearing what they have to say. And again, I would never be Anti-NABBA (because like you said, it's locally run, Devonshire seems like a good guy, etc.) it's just I remember this federation from it's early days, I trained with Bob Bashore at E-Town Fitness back in the early 2000's and this federation was nothing like that then.

-Spaz

Will definitely let u know if I send them a mail. Gonna think on it a bit though and see if I still feel the same.

Sunday Eats!

I will apologize in advance for a lack of pictures. Been running around most the day with my wife, son and Inlaws and only now getting back home....

Started this morning with a whey shake at 730 then at 930 hit up Dunkin' Donuts. I got a large pumpkin latte and a dozen donuts to share. I ate 5 of them. So fresh and tasty!

Lunch was the Pizza Hut big box. I ate all but 1 slice of the pepperoni pizza and 3/4 of an order of breadsticks. I'm now 3/4 way done my 1 lb Hershey bar. That's it though. Not too much damage yet

Back on my planned macros tomorrow and looking forward to get my first real use of the MyMacros+ app for iPhone.

Gym is still up in the air at this point. My legs r definitely wiped out more than I thought they were so I may just go and do shoulders/arms and save back/deadlift max test for Tuesday. We shall see!

-Spaz
    One other thing I forgot to mention and I don't know if maybe it was named differently years ago, but NABBA doesn't stand for Natural anything. NABBA is National Amateur Bodybuilders Association.

http://www.nabba.com/

Sugar coma

I'm sure it was the lack of sleep last night, but I literally passed out for an hour on the couch after eating that 1 lb Hershey Chocolate bar. I can't tell you the last time I took a nap while my son did. It was glorious!

One other thing I forgot to mention and I don't know if maybe it was named differently years ago, but NABBA doesn't stand for Natural anything. NABBA is National Amateur Bodybuilders Association.

http://www.nabba.com/

That's definitely a name change from years past then. I mean it definitely makes more sense (seeing the way the competitions have been going ...) but I was unaware of that change.

-Spaz

That's definitely a name change from years past then. I mean it definitely makes more sense (seeing the way the competitions have been going ...) but I was unaware of that change.

-Spaz
    It's possible, though I only ever saw it referred to as the National Amateur Bodybuilders Association, even going back into the 50s and 60s when Arnold and Steeve Reeves competed in it for the Universe title. They did for awhile host some tested shows, but as you can imagine, there wasn't much support for tested shows, as there are much more prominent natural bodybuilding federations already thoroughly established.

Due of Destruction

So I cracked open a box of Hostess Coffee Cakes. 8 in a box and just little guys at 150 calories a piece. My son and I are home along while mommy is at work so why not polish off the whole box? I had 6 and he had 2. Of course, he also just ate 2 entire hotdogs as well. I think my soon to be 3 year old has issued a non-verbal food challenge. brb while I open a box of poptarts and we both eat until we can't move....

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I cracked open a box of Hostess Coffee Cakes. 8 in a box and just little guys at 150 calories a piece. My son and I are home along while mommy is at work so why not polish off the whole box? I had 6 and he had 2. Of course, he also just ate 2 entire hotdogs as well. I think my soon to be 3 year old has issued a non-verbal food challenge. brb while I open a box of poptarts and we both eat until we can't move....
    Lol. It really is amazing how many calories you can consume of bad food. I used to pound a box of pop tarts at work in a day, in addition to my normal meals. Ridiculous!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Lol. It really is amazing how many calories you can consume of bad food. I used to pound a box of pop tarts at work in a day, in addition to my normal meals. Ridiculous!
    You are so right and definitely do as I say and not as I do . This is why tomorrow I'm back on diet at 2000 calories because this binging can get out of hand real fast!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Enjoy the food before you get back on a set amount

The food and your son, is this you wanting to share or bribery

whatever it is i bet he loves spending all this time with you!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Enjoy the food before you get back on a set amount

The food and your son, is this you wanting to share or bribery

whatever it is i bet he loves spending all this time with you!!
    The food was very much enjoyed, probably too much so Either way it's back on the plan this morning.

Weight - 196.6 lbs - which is about 13 lbs up from Friday. I expect this to drop a solid 5 lbs by tomorrow as I am SO bloated right now. Was fun though getting to eat and taste all the things I wanted to in 1.5 days. Planning on heading back into the gym for a workout after work, just not set on what I wanna do. I'm planning on starting Sheiko 29 next Monday, so between now and I then I need to do some RM testing and see where I'm at strength wise.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DUDE!!!! big congratz!!! WANNA SEE MORE STAGE PICS!!! I cant imagine the rush of stepping on a pro stage!
    advertising not permitted

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice Job man! You looked great! It's an amazing accomplishment for you to just have stuck with the show given all the obstacles you have had.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    DUDE!!!! big congratz!!! WANNA SEE MORE STAGE PICS!!! I cant imagine the rush of stepping on a pro stage!
    Thanks Alex - for pics I will have some more once the show photographers posts them up on his website for purchase. I opted to have my wife shoot a video instead of pics because in years past many of the photos ended up not coming out great due to location relevant to where I was on stage and just timing the photo poorly.

Definitely plan on purchasing digital downloads of any pics that turned out decent and will post here!

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Nice Job man! You looked great! It's an amazing accomplishment for you to just have stuck with the show given all the obstacles you have had.
    Thanks Harry - I learned a thing or two about what not to do during my peak as I was really flat and non vascular this go around. I thought that a turkey sub would be enough sodium to get me pumped along with the carbs I ate but never seemed to happen (except of course the next morning after I ate all that salty **** after the show).

Years passed I would carb load soley on sweet potatos the day of and oats the night before and would generously salt my sweet potato and things worked out well.

Next go around I will be in shape weeks ahead of time and will try a couple strategies ahead of time and I'm also going to play with new tanning protocols.

Getting back on the diet train has been a piece of cake so far. Of course, after stuffing my face yesterday, I couldn't wait for some egg whites and sweet potato today instead I may change my tune half-way through the week, but I'm more determined than ever to make this work and keep off my typical 30-40 lbs of extra fluff

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting back on the diet train has been a piece of cake so far. Of course, after stuffing my face yesterday, I couldn't wait for some egg whites and sweet potato today instead I may change my tune half-way through the week, but I'm more determined than ever to make this work and keep off my typical 30-40 lbs of extra fluff
    I am gonna work on get mine off
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    ^ This! Way to go. I thought you held your own well from the pic. Sounds like you've been enjoying some food (+13 lbs!!) Sounds like my first week long binge after my first contests. Hope you can wrangle the diet in. I know it is a big struggle for me.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    ^ This! Way to go. I thought you held your own well from the pic. Sounds like you've been enjoying some food (+13 lbs!!) Sounds like my first week long binge after my first contests. Hope you can wrangle the diet in. I know it is a big struggle for me.
    Thanks - that +13 should be down around a +6 in the next couple days once I deflate. So long as I behave on the food end of things

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You looked sharp man. Great conditioning. Nice cuts on those legs. I'm hoping my "Natural Show" holds a little truer than yours seemed to. What a shame.

I'm certainly doing everything I can to get that conditioned. Started my own log to keep me accountable. Doin big things. Just following your lead.

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on the show Stan, pics and vids looked awesome way to see it through, great job!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    You looked sharp man. Great conditioning. Nice cuts on those legs. I'm hoping my "Natural Show" holds a little truer than yours seemed to. What a shame.

I'm certainly doing everything I can to get that conditioned. Started my own log to keep me accountable. Doin big things. Just following your lead.

Thanks! I will be sure to stop over and check out your log! As for my show, I knew going in it wasn't natural as none of the NABBA shows are. Knew I would have to be 100% to have even a chance at competing and I didn't deliver the goods. Still fun and continuing to learn. Looking forward to my next unveiling on stage

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Congrats on the show Stan, pics and vids looked awesome way to see it through, great job!!
    Thanks - was happy I stuck with it but honestly would have been happier ending the season back in June when I won my class at the Keystone. This was a national level show though and competing in it was trill enough for now

So I was getting my gym stuff together and my son asks where I'm going. To workout I said. His response, "play kickball with me?" I thought on it and put my gym bag away and out we went. He was patient with me all through prep so it's only right he is number 1 priority. Will get back to the weights tomorrow, they aren't going anywhere

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I was getting my gym stuff together and my son asks where I'm going. To workout I said. His response, "play kickball with me?" I thought on it and put my gym bag away and out we went. He was patient with me all through prep so it's only right he is number 1 priority. Will get back to the weights tomorrow, they aren't going anywhere
    This is awesome right here!! Love the mentality of family over all

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what I'm talkin about!

I'm a single dad of two. The kids work with me every day to make sure I can achieve my goals, as I do them. We are an awesome team, and I applaud each mom and dad who show up to be the parent their kid deserves. Just wish I could get their mom to do the same. But at the end of the day, I just keep doing the right thing and that's what counts.

Kudos to you Stan. Being a dad is a true blessing.

Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast