Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nut & exer made a science Ultimate Genetics's Avatar
    Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question I think I discovered the secret to male attractiveness

I always wondered why any woman would ever find a dude attractive. Being a straight dude, men are repulsive sexually to me. But there are some guys in the world that even I must admit seem to be attractive (though for me not in a sexual way, just like, I can tell they are good looking and chicks and gays would like them).

So I got to thinking and looking at all these dudes, and one thing was common. They have feminine faces. The only masculine thing which separates them from full blown lady face is a strong jaw. The eyes, the cheekbones, everything about an attractive guy is because he looks like a girl. Take a handsome dudes face, trim the eyebrows, grow out the hair, shave all hair off the face and weaken the jawbone and you got yourself a super model female.

What do you think?

inb4 op is a *******
    S.T.E.M.

~Does not neg for opposing views~

Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shameless bump
    S.T.E.M.

PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSTriple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so if a woman likes a male because of his feminine features, does that make her lesbian?

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ms paint an example.

Registered User hight3chredneck's Avatar
    hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reminds me of a malcolm in the middle episode where reese has the perfect female face and enters a beauty padgent.

Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weontv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are absolutely retarded. You are more attracted to the feminine looking guys because you are attracted to women. Women however, are on the opposite end of the spectrum, and are attracted to men.

Are you seriously that stupid?? What you find attractive, male wise, is not what women find attractive.

Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ultimate Genetics View Post
    I always wondered why any woman would ever find a dude attractive. Being a straight dude, men are repulsive sexually to me. But there are some guys in the world that even I must admit seem to be attractive (though for me not in a sexual way, just like, I can tell they are good looking and chicks and gays would like them).

So I got to thinking and looking at all these dudes, and one thing was common. They have feminine faces. The only masculine thing which separates them from full blown lady face is a strong jaw. The eyes, the cheekbones, everything about an attractive guy is because he looks like a girl. Take a handsome dudes face, trim the eyebrows, grow out the hair, shave all hair off the face and weaken the jawbone and you got yourself a super model female.

What do you think?

inb4 op is a *******

you on dat homosex time OP?
    Instagram: ayy_lmao_m8

Originally Posted by PSTriple View Post
    so if a woman likes a male because of his feminine features, does that make her lesbian?
    I think so. Aren't females more prone to being gay or having gay experiences? Besides I think females can sense other females attractiveness a lot easier than a dude can sense another dudes.

Originally Posted by BongoBanger View Post
    ms paint an example.
    I did my best!

Originally Posted by Weontv View Post
    You are absolutely retarded. You are more attracted to the feminine looking guys because you are attracted to women. Women however, are on the opposite end of the spectrum, and are attracted to men.

Are you seriously that stupid?? What you find attractive, male wise, is not what women find attractive.
    Dude... the guys I can even remotely tell are attractive females go crazy over. If a dude is not like, a 9 or 10 out of 10 I cant even tell.
    S.T.E.M.

tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500)
    androgynous people (having both male and female features) are the most attractive

common features of both male and female people who look good include

strong well defined jaw(masculine)
    strong chin(masculine)
    small nose and ears(feminine)
    clear bright even skin(feminine)
    small eyes (masculine)
    sculpted cheekbones (masculine)
    small eyebrows (feminine)
    good hairline (feminine)

Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That idea is flawed in several ways.

akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaminki has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think so. Aren't females more prone to being gay or having gay experiences? Besides I think females can sense other females attractiveness a lot easier than a dude can sense another dudes.

I did my best!

Dude... the guys I can even remotely tell are attractive females go crazy over. If a dude is not like, a 9 or 10 out of 10 I cant even tell.
    Strong nostrils lel
    no sig crew

Originally Posted by tony567 View Post
    androgynous people (having both male and female features) are the most attractive

strong chin(masculine)
    small eyes (masculine)
    good hairline (feminine)
    Hmmm I always thought big eyes were more attractive.

Originally Posted by Ric_Flair View Post
    That idea is flawed in several ways.
    Explain?
    S.T.E.M.

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't know why women find men attractive, since you can't find them attractive?

Your conclusion is that women only find men attractive if they look like women.

Timetostopposting.jpg

NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoahideBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A friend of mine (no longer speak to) is fairly overweight. Worked a normal job. Was a normal guy.

He use to pull some of the hottest girls around. Why? Two reasons.

*He was confident. He thought he was the absolute creme de la creme, and well, after pulling a few hotties, he grew even more confident.
    *He had long, thick eyelashes. Srs. The girls use to always frikin' point out how it looked like he was wearing mascara and they think it is so sexy.

No frikin lie.

Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tony567 View Post

strong chin(masculine)
    small eyes (masculine)
    good hairline (feminine)
    I represent all of these except I have big eyes

MISC AM I THE PERFECT HUMAN?
    *American Politics & History Crew*
    *INTJ Crew*

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
    - Robert Kennedy

Originally Posted by StanisBaratheon View Post
    You don't know why women find men attractive, since you can't find them attractive?

Your conclusion is that women only find men attractive if they look like women.

Timetostopposting.jpg
    What is it with you people? Do you have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old? I am starting at the top here, wondering why certain dudes make almost ALL chicks panties drop and then working my way down, figuring out what features are actually the cause of this, and the conclusion is feminine ones. I am basing my conclusions on the dudes who are gods among men and why they have that status. Not the average dude. And my conclusion was that the more feminine the face, coupled with a strong jaw is what does it.

Originally Posted by NoahideBrah View Post
    A friend of mine (no longer speak to) is fairly overweight. Worked a normal job. Was a normal guy.

He use to pull some of the hottest girls around. Why? Two reasons.

*He was confident. He thought he was the absolute creme de la creme, and well, after pulling a few hotties, he grew even more confident.
    *He had long, thick eyelashes. Srs. The girls use to always frikin' point out how it looked like he was wearing mascara and they think it is so sexy.

No frikin lie.
    Yes of course, but I am talking about raw, physical presence. The emotions invoked by the eyes alone, not the ears.
    S.T.E.M.

tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500) tony567 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ghadz View Post
    I represent all of these except I have big eyes

MISC AM I THE PERFECT HUMAN?
    see stats... 5'8

km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10) km1711 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

What do you think?

inb4 op is a *******
    As a female, going to have to disagree. I dislike highly feminine eyes and faces. Strong jawlines are very sexy though. But then again that's a masculine trait.

Muscular and tough is the way to go
    Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. - John Maxwell

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Originally Posted by km1711 View Post
    As a female, going to have to disagree. I dislike highly feminine eyes and faces. Strong jawlines are very sexy though. But then again that's a masculine trait.

You are 6'1''...

Look at this pic. Now block out everything except the eyes and central face. Imagine him with slightly less bushy eyebrows. Now you see my point.

S.T.E.M.

henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

clicked on your picture, the fuk is wrong with your nose

Typing completely sober Dabonusballa's Avatar
    Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000)

But you look like a dude yourself, so your input is invalid.
    |Bohdizzle Fanclub|

If someone can do any photoshopping, maybe take a model pic and then reduce eyebrows, add long hair, remove all facial hair and weaken jawline. Lets see what happens. You can also do the reverse, take a really attractive girl, make jaw slightly stronger, add bushier eyebrows, maybe some stubble and shorten hair. See results.

If you think about it, when we look at an animal like Chimps, they all sorta seem the same to us, male and female. But to the chimp they probably have as much variety as we do. To an alien we probably all look the same, even male and female just slight variations.
    S.T.E.M.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it does not work...

Quick photoshop of Natalie PortMAN with man jaw and bushier brows
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

If someone can do any photoshopping, maybe take a model pic and then reduce eyebrows, add long hair, remove all facial hair and weaken jawline. Lets see what happens. You can also do the reverse, take a really attractive girl, make jaw slightly stronger, add bushier eyebrows, maybe some stubble and shorten hair. See results.

If you think about it, when we look at an animal like Chimps, they all sorta seem the same to us, male and female. But to the chimp they probably have as much variety as we do. To an alien we probably all look the same, even male and female just slight variations.
    the fuk are you trying to do?

Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ric_Flair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sean Connery

Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    it does not work...

Try it with a pic of her with the short hair from V for Vendetta. Also remove makeup. This pic is good:

Of course it would be better to feminize a man rather than the other way around for testing purposes.
    S.T.E.M.

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ultimate genetics View Post
    you are 6'1''...

Look at this pic. Now block out everything except the eyes and central face. Imagine him with slightly less bushy eyebrows. Now you see my point.

itt: Op struggles with his repressed homosexuality, trying to justify why he is finding men more and more attractive. Its 2012 *******. Just come out already.

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SmithMachineGuy View Post
    it does not work...

don't think it's black and white just like that....

blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) blumpkinbob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Its time to give it up man. That dude is HAWT for sure though.