Tomikbaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MuscleTech AlphaTest

any one knows how many days should i take Alpha test? i Bought 2 bottle of them , i should take all pills in to the bottle or i should take half of them for 2 weeks, and keep another half of it for other month?
    and i was wondering if you could how i should take the pills in the morning ? should i take it immediately after wake up?
    thx

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tomikbaba View Post
    any one knows how many days should i take Alpha test? i Bought 2 bottle of them , i should take all pills in to the bottle or i should take half of them for 2 weeks, and keep another half of it for other month?
    and i was wondering if you could how i should take the pills in the morning ? should i take it immediately after wake up?
    thx
    As per the label:
    Directions For AlphaTest: Take 2 capsules of AlphaTest™ with a glass of water two times daily. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.

So take 2 caps two times per day.
    I remember Muscletech Rob saying in another thread that you can take AlphaTest continuously with no need to cycle - Personally I wouldn't take any natty test booster for more than 12 weeks straight.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

do u know when is the best time for take those capsules? first time in the morning and the second time before workout ? is it good?
    and should i take them in non workout days? and can u explain me how should i take those capsules in non workout days?
    Originally Posted by Spork3245 View Post
    As per the label:
    Directions For AlphaTest: Take 2 capsules of AlphaTest™ with a glass of water two times daily. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.

So take 2 caps two times per day.
    I remember Muscletech Rob saying in another thread that you can take AlphaTest continuously with no need to cycle - Personally I wouldn't take any natty test booster for more than 12 weeks straight.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tomikbaba View Post
    do u know when is the best time for take those capsules? first time in the morning and the second time before workout ? is it good?
    and should i take them in non workout days? and can u explain me how should i take those capsules in non workout days?

A natty IQ booster might be a better option. Never cycle off of it.

Don't forget the loading phase. You need to reach saturation ASAP.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

sorry but i dont know any thing about loading phase in test booster, and ASAP could you plz tell me about those thing im new in using test booster, ihave never used supplement like this... thx for answer my question....
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    A natty IQ booster might be a better option. Never cycle off of it.

Don't forget the loading phase. You need to reach saturation ASAP.