Registered User jesseblachowski's Avatar
    jesseblachowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bulking the cutting

I need some help on how i can bulk up, and then cut down.. I heard its good to bulk up for a few months, then cut your diet down and cut the muscle. Any pointers?

Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jesseblachowski View Post
    I need some help on how i can bulk up, and then cut down.. I heard its good to bulk up for a few months, then cut your diet down and cut the muscle. Any pointers?
    This thread should be posted in the nutrition section because bulking/cutting is something relative to nutrition but I'll answer anyway

Yeah in fact building muscles need caloric surplus whereas losing weight need caloric deficit, it's very hard to build muscles while losing body fat that's why bulking then cutting is more accurate and time saving
    - Caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency are what matter. The names of the foods you consume do not matter.

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jesseblachowski View Post
    I heard its good to bulk up for a few months, then cut your diet down and cut the muscle. Any pointers?
    Strong research effort on the basic fundamentals there, OP.

One thing you'll need (... and you better grab a pencil for this, you'll actually have to do some work):

Ready?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981