I have been taking omega 3 pills 1000mg, that contain 300mg of omega3 and 260mg of EPA/DHA. I have read somewhere that, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) works better, when ur insulins levels are low. Omega 3 lowers ur insulins levels. So I thought of taking omega 3 before bedtime, since u produce the most HGH during that time. Is that ok? when is it better to take omega 3?
I am also having protein and creatine as supplements
06-15-2012, 03:47 AM #1
Fish oil Omega 3. Should I take it at night?
06-15-2012, 03:52 AM #2
06-15-2012, 03:53 AM #3
- Join Date: Jul 2007
- Location: Anaheim, California, United States
- Age: 36
- Posts: 7,792
- Rep Power: 1726
06-15-2012, 04:21 AM #4
06-15-2012, 05:54 AM #5I have read somewhere that, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) works better, when ur insulins levels are low. Omega 3 lowers ur insulins levels. So I thought of taking omega 3 before bedtime, since u produce the most HGH during that time.
Science improves practice, practice advances science.
- Scientists publish a study saying XYZ is statistically significant.
- Bros hear about the conclusion and fail to recognize that "statistically significant" is not synonymous with "real world significant".
- Bros create an awkward ritual that theoretically enables XYZ in their daily life.
- Bros make progress despite this ritual and sing its praises as the cause of their success.
- The ritual goes viral and broscience is born!
06-15-2012, 06:24 AM #6
- Join Date: Jul 2010
- Location: Texas, United States
- Age: 53
- Posts: 4,717
- Rep Power: 4547
By TomTank77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:45 PM
By NastyNateTheGr8 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-13-2008, 02:08 PM
By jayjace in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2006, 06:23 AM
By 2ill4brasil in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:17 AM