Haron555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hypermobile Wrist Please Help!

Hi,

I'll start off by telling my story, 1 year ago I injured my wrist severely being 1 year out of training. A day after I got injured I went straight to my doctor he told me to rest it for 4 weeks (I had constantly pain during daily activities). I decided to rest 4 weeks... the horrible pain was still there. I went to my doctor he directed me first to take an MRI Scan (Photos), the photo's we're negative nothing was found. After that he directed me to a handtherapist for I would say about a good 6 months. It was absolutely the worst six months of my life, the doctor was great she was trying to help me in all kinds of way and trying to be creative but it just didn't help. I needed to do several exercises with a 1kg dumbell holding it up with my wrist straight for a minute after that I needed to go up and down same exercise 15 reps wrist straight. By then 4 months passed by and I didn't make any progress at all, I was at the worst point in my life physically, mentally and school wasn't going well also. She decided to give me as last hope a sort bandage to keep my wrist straight and I only needed to wear it during day. This made it even worse! After telling my doctor this I got redirected to a group of handtherapists... By then it was already almost new year something like 20 december. So I went to my appointment only 1 female doctor was there she told me she didn't know what was going on with my wrist and she called another male doctor. He only looked at it for 30 seconds and he told me a whole story about that I got hypermobility, I probably can't exercise ever again and maybe need to make a career change later because I can't do a physical job later in my life. I was very upset, and i didn't believe him. I went to another doctor handtherapist also 8 months total went by I think. He was very positive, he told me the doctor is crazy you're 15 years old someone your age not exercising ever again is ridiculous. We're going to try to get you back in the gym. I was very happy! His exercises actually did kinda help, but I didn't know what was helping all the rest I got almost 10 months - 1 year or his exercises. He gave me an plastic band and gave me exercises. I did this 2 months straight didn't see much gain a bit. After another 2 months my wrist felt great.. but I didn't always do the exercises... it just healed. I was feeling great, confident, I was feeling like the old me again. School went great again, I was feeling as the luckyiest person in the world. I started by training again started off with legs actually did squats! the week after that I did a full body workout! I trained every muscle group with almost no pain. Sometimes little pain but then gone in a couple of seconds. Week 3 of training everything went great... I was weighing in 73.2kg. I was so confident I decided to really tighten up my nutrition and went on a bulking diet. I even deadlifted that week it was unreal for me. Week 4 (This week) Monday weigh-in 74kg chest-day. Great workout... didn't feel anything in my wrist had the best pump in my chest ever. Still have a pain going in my chest feels great. Tuesday arm day. Went great also but It did feel hard on my arms.. great pump. Wednesday (Today) I woke up... rest day went to school suddenly wrist pain in my right wrist. While my left wrist is perfectly fine at the moment no pain at all? Thought it would go away I went home i began having sharp pains suddenly. When moving it to right and left almost the same pain when my wrist was severely injured. Every movement I do my right wrist hurts, I picked up the phone immediately called my doctor the soonest appointment he could give me was on 27 june. It's 13 june today... I even feel more terrible then i first felt..My world is literally falling down again... I have no idea what to do at the moment. As last hope I decided to write my whole story down on bodybuilding.com and see if someone could help me with this...

Sincere,

Haron.

Haron555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nobody?