Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000)

Quest Protein Bar - Natural line review

Never had Quest bars before but heard good things. The sugar alchohol content kept me away in the past, but I'm starting to get tired of shakes and wanted to move to bars. When I heard they had a new Natural line, I was sold.

Texture: Not a big deal to me, but its pretty hard (compared to Pure Protein, I think the only other bar I've had). I saw some people in other threads saying they microwave it to make it softer, but I didn't care enough to do that. To me, I was just tired of shakes and this is fine

taste Cinnamon Roll: 10/10.
    Strawberry Cheesecake: 10/10
    Peanut Butter Chocolate: 7/10 not bad but doesn't compare to the other two. The other two taste as they sound, this one .. can't taste much peanut butter.

Profile see picture above with the fiber content. What I'd wanna mention is that it does have sugar alchohol, but from what I've read its some kind of natural sugar alchohol that doesn't cause upset stomach/gas. I've eaten about 5 bars in 2 days and feel fine.

price 12 bar box: $24.99

Overall, very happy with my purchase.
    I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When factoring price, profile, flavor and customer service...I believe Quest is the best protein bar on the market.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬