Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation Just Because You Were Born In '97 Doesn't Mean You're A 90's Kid.

Anybody under the age of 13 should not read this,...and if you do, you should not repost this.

Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid.

It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons.

You're a 90's kid if:

You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, and Two Stupid Dogs.

AAAAAAAH real monsters.

You've ever ended a sentence with the word "SIKE!"

You just cant resist finishing this... "Iiiiiiin west philladelphia born and raised..."

You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.

You remember when, 2Pac and Selena died.

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
    on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.

You remember reading "Goosebumps."

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.

You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time."

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Captain Planet. He's a Hero.

You remember when super nintendo's and Sega Genisis became popular.

You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.

You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders."

You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.

When you were grown up when you turned 7, cuz you could watch are you afraid of the dark because it was tvY7!

You remember those Where's Waldo books.

You remember when Mortal Kombat Was "Da Bomb"!

You remember eating Warheads.(those sour candys.)

You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.

You remember Ring Pops.

You remember drinking Fruitopia and Surge.

If you memeber when every thing was "da BOMB"

When they made the new lunchables so that you could make tacos and pizza!!

You remember "boom boxes" vs. cd players

Porkchop was more than just something you ate.

You know what pogs are... and you may still have some.

"Word to your motha." is something that makes your ears hurt.

Writing M.A.S.H. notes. (and the twenty different versions of that.)

Making those little paper fortune cookie things.. and then predicting your life with them.

You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"

You haven't always had a computer...and u lived without the internet.

You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers,and Ninja Turtles.

You had a favorite New Kid on the block, and you knew all of there names

Michael Jordan was a king.

Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!

All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)

You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out.

Growing Pains.

Carebears and The Gummy Bear show.

Gak was the coolest thing invented.

Lambchop's song never ended.

The old dollar bills.

Silver dollars, were cool to have.

You remember a time before the WB.

You collected all the Troll dolls.

You owned a portable tape player.

If you even know what an original walkman is.

You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.

When a war lasted 6 weeks and didn't cost us thousands of soldiers' lives.

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"

You know the Macarena by heart.

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said.

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"

You know the significance of the number 23.

You went to McD's to play in the playplace.

When we were younger:

Before the MySpace frenzy...

Before the Internet & text messaging...

Before Sidekicks & iPods...

Before MIKE JONES...

Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX...

Before Sponge Bob...

When light up sneakers were cool.

When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.

When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.

When we recorded stuff on VCRs.

When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans.

When 2Pac and Biggie where alive.

When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever.

Way back...

Before we realized all this would eventually disappear

Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!!
    In the RED for fat girl nudes :)

CANNAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE is NO such thing as a hard gainer, ONLY a light eater.

Arnold says "The one that goes the farthest is the one that doesn't care about failing."

kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000) kraZi. is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha, good list. Word to your mutha on the not a 90's kid when you were born in 96-97+.

Weird that you made this thread since you are not a "real" 90's kid. Your only 17.

Times were so much easier back then....

You forgot JEAN JACKETS!!! lol.
    Last edited by kraZi.; 12-03-2006 at 07:17 AM.

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Warheads where certified badassery. Carebears were gay. Goosebumps were ****ty looking back, but I read 90% of them (excluding the choose your own adventure ones) And YES, are you afraid of the dark was scary from time to time.

But I can't believe there's no mention of pokemon on that list, what was that? 96 or something? Greatest craze ever. Yes I remember most of the pokerap, all 150 pokemon adn their evolution and I ash's SHOCKING loss at the end of the series.

And where are the teenage mutant ninja turtles? They were gnarly.
    Aussies Pwn All Crew � Oz Enhanced • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • G_Train • mickey_b08 • no limits

ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    born in '92, i can remember most of those things, even if it was from my older siblings....
    OZMEISTER...

Reps owed to: This guy

scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottish05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    born in 89, doug funny = greatest cartoon ever (the beets.. ahh ee oo killer tofu!) and i think ive seen every boy meets world episode twice.
    YOASTIN!

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

lol

I don't remember almost anything on that list. But then again, I'm an old son-of-a-bitch. I was around for Woodstock - lol.

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was a little kid in the 80s but was a teenager in the 90s. What does that make me?

kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000) kamis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Omg Dude Frutoipia Was Da Bomb!

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you for got pogs
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The people born in 1990 are the real 90's kids

iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Warheads where certified badassery. Carebears were gay. Goosebumps were ****ty looking back, but I read 90% of them (excluding the choose your own adventure ones) And YES, are you afraid of the dark was scary from time to time.
    i can relate to all of this - but i must be too old for this thread - no mentions to ninja turtles, transformers, ghost busters the cartoon, how i hated powerangers for taking over the tin tin animated series time slot - widget, animaniacs, wwF, pro - yo yoyo's craze, alice in chains, nirvana, ...

how badly movies sucked back then - the list is endless!

Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Trickae View Post
    i can relate to all of this - but i must be too old for this thread - no mentions to ninja turtles, transformers, ghost busters the cartoon, how i hated powerangers for taking over the tin tin animated series time slot - widget, animaniacs, wwF, pro - yo yoyo's craze, alice in chains, nirvana, ...

how badly movies sucked back then - the list is endless!

I remember ninja turtles, powerangers, and animaniacs

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao...born in 90...a good portion of that i can seriously relate to lol
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahaha, I love this kind of stuff.

I've been watching reruns of Legends of The Hidden Temple and GUTS these past few days.

Born in 90, a few days short of 89.

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)
    may i add 'california dreams' and 'saved by the bell' to that list.

those where the days!

i think kelly kepowski may have been involved in my 1st sexual experience....*opens MS paint*

:]

thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump 4 you not being a real 90's kid
    *Canadian*

Will answer all pm's with questions regarding nutrition, training, steroids or supplements.

*Sometimes i forget to reply, so if i don't answer back quickly, im not ignoring you, i just must have forgotten. Please send another messge to remind me.

"If you ever judge a man, first walk a mile in their shoes.....than......you have their shoes and your a mile away!"

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Frutopia died out , remember it being sold at my moms store a long time ago.

was born in 1991, dunno if im a 90s kid, but i remember alot of the stuff in da list.
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by scottish05 View Post
    born in 89, doug funny = greatest cartoon ever (the beets.. ahh ee oo killer tofu!) and i think ive seen every boy meets world episode twice.
    same, i miss the 90s, but you have to grow up

Misc Pirate of the SEA Stiv the ATC's Avatar
    Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stiv the ATC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Writing M.A.S.H. notes.

I always cheated so id live in a mansion and live with the hottest 10 year old in school. lol

Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dead-Metal-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    btw you forgot the pokemon craze

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    80's > 90's

Optimus Prime could kick the **** out of the Power Rangers.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can relate to that list, and i was born in 1982. I consider myself a 90's kid.

TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBlueDevil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The real people that appreciated the 90's were born in the 80's hate to break it to ya but if you were born in 90 you dont remember the **** from the begining of that half of the decade. And how did Beverly Hills 90210 NOT make the list?

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont remember the early 90's, cuz i was born in 1990, but they were great times. nickelodeon used to be my favourite channel lol, wwf ruled, everyone played conkers at school, collected pokemon cards, wore lightup trainers, all had david beckham haircuts, played with yo-yo's, watched kenan and kel/saved by the hell. etc etc. lmao great times.

HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I had flashbacks from 98% of those. Good times man.

spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50) spamking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -RiK- View Post
    i dont remember the early 90's, cuz i was born in 1990, but they were great times. nickelodeon used to be my favourite channel lol, wwf ruled, everyone played conkers at school, collected pokemon cards, wore lightup trainers, all had david beckham haircuts, played with yo-yo's, watched kenan and kel/saved by the hell. etc etc. lmao great times.
    Now theres a list I can relate to^

Did they have tamagotchis in the states?

Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Conner00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lolll I remember practically everything on that list :]]]]
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."

HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I remember them all besides all the New Kids On the Block...I was a Backstreet Boy lover myself (no homo)

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol borne in 84, I remember some of that stuff not too much the tv or mostly american stuff but It all rings a bell. Still got my walkman with bass boost. Cant remember if the yoyo craze was in the 90s or the 00s

Republican..and proud! MatthewM's Avatar
    MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MatthewM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WWE-TicK View Post
    I was a little kid in the 80s but was a teenager in the 90s. What does that make me?

old lol
    WAS:
    6'2" @ 165lbs
    ~16% bodyfat

CURRENTLY:
    6'2'' @ 190lbs
    ~13% bodyfat

GOAL:
    6'2" @ 210lbs
    ~10% bodyfat