Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question "It’s okay to be fat. Almost no one can lose significant amounts of weight and ..."

... keep it off. Dieting is bad for you. You can’t make fat people thin or thin people fat. Genetics mostly decides who is who, and your bodily processes take care of the rest. It’s not unhealthy to be fat. Eating well and moving around more are good for everyone but don’t cause weight loss. No one is obligated to pursue health."

"Promoting weight-loss attempts is at best highly misguided and at worst unethical and cruel. Almost no one can lose significant amounts of weight and keep it off long-term. Of the few who can, many do so by adopting obsessive eating habits and essentially making weight-loss their full time job. Suggesting that significant, long term, intentional weight-loss is simple, easy, or even possible is itself a hateful thing to do. Don’t do it."

"...if you’re using a “calories in/calories out” argument, you don’t understand how bodies work and what metabolism means. I recommend reading about set point theory and thinking about the ways that limiting your “calories in” is actually just cheating your body. The bottom line is that your body is complicated, and it’s working just fine, thank you, without you getting your thinking involved with your calories and messing up the program.
    At the end of the day, we have no idea how to make fat people into thin people or thin people into fat people. No amount of sputtering about laws of physics or what you think is “simple” and “obvious” will change the fact that who is fat and who is thin is largely about genetics. Oh, and also, dieting seems to cause weight gain."

"And exercise? Yeah, that doesn’t make people lose weight, either."
    Source: http://lovelivegrow.com/2012/05/these-are-the-fat-faqs/

Came across this piece online.
    Basically a blog post from a woman addressing "frequently asked fat questions".
    She backs her claims up with "scientific proof" & posts links.

I'm in no way affiliated with this blog and do not support/share her views in any way.
    Just wondering what other women thought about this? Genuinely curious. Particularly those who've been overweight before. What about "fat acceptance"? What do you think?
    Last edited by Thora; 06-14-2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Confusion up in here

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id neg her in real life
    Last edited by Kemo1990; 06-14-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Denial: Not just a river in Egypt.

This sounds like a bitter rant from someone who has underwent and failed a number of crash diets. I know it's cliche to go with the "lol must be a fatty" response, but that sort of diatribe goes directly against both science and logic. As for "fat acceptance," it's great to love yourself for who you are, but "fat" in its present connotation (i.e. obese) is not a healthy state of being. Period.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This sounds like a dieter who got fed up with lack of results or whatever and decided to promote anything (studies, etc) that agrees with her sentiments. It's like that saying, "Whether you think you can or can't, you're right." If you go looking for excuses to stay fat, you'll find them. I can understand the frustration, though. If I hadn't been 110 lbs before my kids came along, I might think I was meant to be fat too. But I know better and that's what keeps me trying even during those times when my body isn't responding to diet and exercise. Dieting can take on a life of its own and consume your thoughts, if you let it. I skimmed through the sidebar on her blog and it looks like she's into healthy eating (or at least concerned about it). If she's made a commitment to a healthier lifestyle, but also accepts her herself as-is, that sounds like a pleasant way to go through life. We women can be so hard on ourselves when it comes to body image. I know I spent years being too nitpicky. Now I go back and look at old photos and am like, "How did I ever think I was a fat cow in size 2 pants?" I don't accept this blogger's doom-and-gloom look at dieting, but if she's cool with it that's her prerogative.

And now for some Bobby Brown...because dancing is part of a healthy lifestyle.

Mind strong, body strong.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's the most idiotic, biased piece of article I've ever read.

At the end of the day, we have no idea how to make fat people into thin people or thin people into fat people.
    Its simple. Don't eat and you will get thin. Eat excessively and you will get fat.
    Would love see what the author looks like

edit- clicked on the link actually saw how she looks. Yep that explains everything
    Last edited by PotatosGonPotat; 06-14-2012 at 04:23 PM.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    If fat people like and accept being fat then good for them. But it really rustles me when someone pours out broscience And actually dangers other people who believe her delusional self

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you came into a body building website where people are working hard every day to transform and change their bodies and basically told them
    to stop trying and just accept what nature gave ya? is that about it?

GTFO....100 pds lost and kept off two years now..kiss my *ss little girl and keep on moving>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have been on this site for a year and have not negged yet but...
    if I think you are serious with this sh*t? you will be the lucky number one.

Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thora has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    you came into a body building website where people are working hard every day to transform and change their bodies and basically told them

GTFO....100 pds lost and kept off two years now..kiss my *ss little girl and keep on moving>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Lady.
    Did you read the entire 1st post?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    obssessed about eating habits and making weight loss my full-time job....

fat acceptance....are you kidding me?

edit: read the bottom part..this is a blog and NOT your opinion?

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would listen to her if I aspired to look like her. Really, I would.

But I don't.

~sips her coke zero and nibbles on a carrot~

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hahaha please read the ENTIRE ORIGINAL POST again.
    The whole thing.
    I'm QUOTING another person and asking your opinion about her blog post.
    It's not higher grade.

obssessed about eating habits and making weight loss my full-time job....

fat acceptance....are you kidding me?

edit: read the bottom part..this is a blog and NOT your opinion?

I'm in no way affiliated with this blog and do not support/share her views in any way.
    Just wondering what other women thought about this? Genuinely curious. Particularly those who've been overweight before. What about "fat acceptance"? What do you think?

^^^
    The original question

Originally Posted by Thora View Post
    The whole thing.
    It's not higher grade.
    your title and thread was missleading and actualy thought it was you spouting this broscience while readin until the very end.

Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    your title and thread was missleading and actualy thought it was you spouting this broscience while readin until the very end.
    Even with the ""?
    And the link?
    Forgive me. Let me change it up somehow.

there is so much lack of scientific evidence in that article it's not even funny.

Even with the ""?
    And the link?
    Forgive me. Let me change it up somehow.
    oh lawd just looked at avi, hello my 21 year old heavenly blessed south african beauty

lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100)
    So.. I guess this is the female version of ”broscience” ... Had to be a dumb broad . No offense ladies

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably just the way you've formatted your post. Your own comments look like a signature which I (and I think most other people) tend to gloss over. I didn't think it was your own opinion though.

Anyway - the article is (obviously) crap.

'...if you’re using a “calories in/calories out” argument, you don’t understand how bodies work and what metabolism means'

Unless she believes your metabolism can slow to the point where your body has a 0 energy requirement, the idea of a caloric deficit is still perfectly valid.

It's remarkable that these strain of articles are always written by chubby, **** ugly individuals trying to take away from the achievements of others to save themselves actually having to put in the effort.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think your formatting was fine. i immediately understood that you were posting quotes.

there is a difference between loving yourself for who you are no matter what, and delusional asshattery. she is of the latter category. trying to speak as one fat person to another, i had a few debates with people of this mindset. there is no way to convince them that being fat is a risk factor for any number of diseases. if you even mention it they throw a bunch of crazy ass ****e up in the air and expect you to dismantle each and every "study," and if you take the time to do so, they call you a sizeist and if you're fat too, well... you must really hate yourself.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, i think its the biggest piece of horse shyte that i have ever read. This is a woman looking for excuses, any excuse, to not do the work it takes to transform your life.

While I can understand the thought process behind the post, its irrational, not well thought out, and sounds like a bitter rant (as others have pointed out).

I thought at one time i was not meant to be fit, athletic, strong, or lean. Then i decided F that and took control of my own life. I have changed the way I eat and think of food, I have been able to change my body, and I have changed my thinking about my body. Not bad for a few years work.

As far as "fat acceptance", i am all about loving your body the way it is, I am not about accepting unhealthy choices. The fact is that in our society, it is so very easy to be fat. Easy convienant food is everywhere, and cheap! But you have to make the choice to be fit and healthy. That does not mean i think everyone has to be at 15% body fat and walk around all ripped, but it does mean that i expect people to take control of their lives and their body. That is a choice, plain and simple. It is a choice to be fat or to be fit. Some may have a harder time than others due to medical issues, soci-economic issues, family issues, etc, but it is still a choice. Just because it is hard, does not mean you get a free pass to be fat (and when i use the term "fat" i am talking obese).

Using genetics, saying its "obsessive" behavior, no one is obligated, its hard, life sucks, blah blah blah, those are just excuses. No you dont have to live a healthy lifestyle, but dont expect me to feel sorry for you in any way,dont expect me to accept your excuses, dont expect me to believe that there is "nothing you can do, and dont expect me to help you make unhealthy choices. (by you i am speaking collectively).

If someone does want to better their life and health, i will help them as far as i am able. But i dont accept that "fat" is a healthy way of life and there is nothing that can be done.

In my opinion, the article is crap and not worth the space it takes up on the interwebz.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

The whole thing.
    It's not higher grade.
    <<<<<<<<quick to anger...I have the tendency to bite first

what do I think....every human being has the right to decide for themselves what they want to do about or not do about their own health..but when you open your mouth and spew forth this sort of backwoods ignorance then you endanger the lives of the other ignorant people all looking for an excuse for being overweight.
    misery loves company...it's the whole "big is beautiful" mentality...trying to convince the world that I am fat because I was born this way and cannot help it
    I am fat because I come from a fat family,its in my genes. I am not responsible for my own condition. The world should just accept me and my kind for what we are...think of fat as a disease..and give me disability for it...

^^^
    The original question

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lost weight between September last year and March this year. Now I'm gaining weight again. I guess that proves the author's point. Let's just ignore the fact that most of the weight I lost was fat, and a good deal of the weight I've regained is muscle mass, and that I have every intention of gaining and losing weight several more times before I die.

At the time of writing this reply, the lightest person in this thread weighs 108lb at 4'10". When I started lifting I was under 100lb at 5'06-07", and I'm currently in the 150's at 5'07". I've had single-digit bodyfat%, and I've gotten fat enough that, in my first progress pic on this site, I believe I was over 20% (which would be all well and good if I were female, but as a male that's fat-man territory). When I've been at low bodyfat %'s, I've generally eaten healthy foods, to the point of satiety without overfeeding myself, and have drunk mostly water with a few glasses of milk a day, and the occasional juice or soft drink. When I've been at high bodyfat %'s, I've been consuming fast food like air and drinking lots of milk, juic and soft drink with very little pure water (same amount of fluid each day, though). It's not easy to lose weight, but it is quite achievable, and it's also quite achievable to maintain the weight loss if you choose to do so. If you lose the weight and then revert back to your old habits, then of course you'll revert back to your old physique, too.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    delusional asshattery.
    Can't wait to use that one

I read most of the Fat FAQ blog. Then I got a little pissed. Looked at some of the "scientific" links. Some links were written by individuals who appeared to have no expertise in the field of health. She did link other studies from public health sites. However, her interpretation of the studies was misleading in her blog. For example, her claim that diets don't work and that folks regain the weight was based off a study of individuals who had "low-intensity" exposure to diets (like receiving newsletters). Of course that won't be very effective!

Made me mad cuz I luv data.

With that said, there are a number of things that concern me that I believe are adding to the obesity epidemic in our country.
    OP- I live in the U.S.

I think as a culture, we are generally gluttonous--food is no different.

I think PE classes are too large and kids aren't getting the education they need to be healthy.

I think parents work hard and it's easier to cook a pizza than make healthy dinner at the end of a long day.

I think TV, video games and the web have become electronic babysitters for our children. Kids are inactive.

I know crappy food is cheaper than healthy food. There is a reason some of the highest rates of obesity in the US occur in our poorest states.

I think Americans love a "quick fix" and aren't willing to put in the time and effort to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

We are a nation of car drivers. Very few people walk to work. Many states do not have public spaces (like parks) for children to play.

School lunch programs--don't even get me started!

By offering this, I am not trying to make excuses. However, I think this problem (obesity) is a more complex one than we often discuss.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ibn4 fatass gets diabetes, loses a bunch of weight and tries to write ebook about her "amazing journey and struggles"

people suck.

Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me, fat acceptance is accepting the fact you'll be first to be eaten by the lions.
    I'm the mean time all the fit people are running away and surviving...

I am so glad the Australian government is trying to campaign for active lifestyles and healthier eating..

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some fat people have great, nutritious, modest diets and exercise their butts off.
    Obesity isn’t an epidemic, a crisis, or a nightmare.
    I’m not. I promised myself years ago never to “exercise” again, because doing so is always an act of hatred against myself

This woman should be locked away in a dungeon somewhere. It's moments like this that I hate freedom of speech.
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hannahlynne102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bull**** like this pisses me off!!!
    IT'S A LIFESTYLE...

Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sami76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Neposedi View Post
    To me, fat acceptance is accepting the fact you'll be first to be eaten by the lions.
    I'm the mean time all the fit people are running away and surviving...

I am so glad the Australian government is trying to campaign for active lifestyles and healthier eating..
    I'm quite sure it'll be the people from the Dumb Acceptance movement who are the first to be eaten. Have you seen all the youtube videos of people doing stupid things? I'll take being a fat person who can still run 10 km a pop and sprint a quarter of a km while planning an escape than someone thin who is going to bert stare at the lion.

And how's the Australian plan going? Here in the US it doesn't seem to be doing too much. If positive changes are happening in other countries, US needs to know, lol.
    Mind strong, body strong.

MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Note that the blog I'm linking to here is right up there as far as "NSFW" ratings go, or probably should be, lol. But anyway, it seemed highly relevant, and sums up some of my own thoughts quite well: http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com.au/...our-fault.html

I don't necessarily agree with everything the guy has to say, but as for the main point being made right there? Yep, can't argue with that. And besides, some of his posts are damn funny. Check 'em out, if you don't mind tons of cursing, insults, politically incorrect ranting, opinionated spiels, total nudity, porn, and so on.