johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What should a skinny fat person do? Bulk or cut?

Bulk or cut. This is the question... I am a 15.5 year old guy 6" tall and 145lbs. I am so skinny fat though that being at that height and weight I still have a small gut! However my fat levels are not too high I just have a small muffin top and lean legs and arms. I have no muscle at all... However I saw in this forum that people are suggesting to skinny fats to cut until 10 percent bf. Should I bulk you think? Or cut until I am a skinny creature to bulk more leanly?

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you wanna skip the anoerxic stage bulk then cut
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Medix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Medix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Medix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Medix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^that
    Bulk !

Srs, start bulking now.
    Get Ripped or Die 'Mirin

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnystabilo View Post
    Bulk or cut. This is the question... I am a 15.5 year old guy 6" tall and 145lbs. I am so skinny fat though that being at that height and weight I still have a small gut! However my fat levels are not too high I just have a small muffin top and lean legs and arms. I have no muscle at all... However I saw in this forum that people are suggesting to skinny fats to cut until 10 percent bf. Should I bulk you think? Or cut until I am a skinny creature to bulk more leanly?
    Bulk.
    If you have no muscle at all, why would you cut?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bulk.

Build lean muscle mass and add on some fat with it (deal with it) and cut later.
    If you were to cut, you would be just bones and would most likely lose the small amount of muscle that you have right now.

johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnystabilo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But if I bulk on a high bf I will gain more in the journey... What about body recomposition?

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnystabilo View Post
    But if I bulk on a high bf I will gain more in the journey... What about body recomposition?
    That's the whole point of bulking. To gain as much mass as possible (both muscle and fat.) That's why you cut after you bulk. If you start cutting now, as mentioned above, you'll be left with nothing but bone and the little muscle you have left. But if you bulk for a couple of months, you'll gain muscle and fat. That's when you start to cut the excess fat you gained during bulking, to show the muscle you have.

Body recomposition should occur naturally as a beginner, "noob gains", but only for a short while. It's best just to maintain a calorie surplus and lift for a couple of months.

rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10) rraawwss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Bulk.

Build lean muscle mass and add on some fat with it (deal with it) and cut later.
    If you were to cut, you would be just bones and would most likely lose the small amount of muscle that you have right now.
    don't listen to this ****, since you're new, you will add loads more muscle than fat and will look leaner than if you were to cut, Bulk up brah

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rraawwss View Post
    don't listen to this ****, since you're new, you will add loads more muscle than fat and will look leaner than if you were to cut, Bulk up brah
    err.. Okay "****". You basically just said the exact same thing that I did. Strong logic bro.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A skinny fat is never 50% fat and 50% skinny
    Someone on the skinny side 80% skinny and 20% fat should bulk
    Someone on the fat side 80% fat and 20% skinny should cut

It should be criminal to say a skinny fat person with 24% bf to bulk
    It shoudl be criminal to say a skinny fat person with 14% bf to cut

mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjdalegend has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This^

IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulk. Started off at 140 lbs and was 12ish% body fat but I was still skinny fat. I'm at 150 lbs around 14 or 15% body fat and I'm not really even considered fat by friends (although the muffin top does sort of bother me). When you are going to have to take your shirt off, just don't drink much water and keep somewhat of an empty stomach so your not bloated and look like you have a flatter stomach. And when you do cut, it'll be easier for you to lose fat faster or atleast get back to the BF% you were at before.
    Current Stats:
    Weight: 161 lbs
    Bench: 160 x 1
    Squat: 265 x 1
    Deadlift: 275 x 1
    Rack Pulls: 305 x 10
    Rows: 145 x 6
    OH Press: 105 x 2

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I cut first. Felt like I wasted time.
    I'd probably feel the same way if I bulked first though.
    You're gonna be unhappy for a while, whichever decision you choose.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    I cut first. Felt like I wasted time.
    I'd probably feel the same way if I bulked first though.
    You're gonna be unhappy for a while, whichever decision you choose.
    The secret is to make the first stage short enough
    Whether you bulk or cut, starting as a skinny fat person, just do it for 2 months, then 2 weeks of maintenance
    At this point you should either be plain fattish or plain skinnish but not skinny fat anymore.
    You won't look that good at this stage but then begins the real transformation.

Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggatron is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eat at maintenance for 6 months and find a good workout routine.. should see a huge difference especially if you havent lifted before

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ****gatron View Post
    Eat at maintenance for 6 months and find a good workout routine.. should see a huge difference especially if you havent lifted before
    Or eat over maintenance for even better results.
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was skinnyfat too, trust me: bulk first. You'll be glad you did. Do it properly and slowly. And you will be fine.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

Originally Posted by M0hi View Post
    I was skinnyfat too, trust me: bulk first. You'll be glad you did. Do it properly and slowly. And you will be fine.
    If it worked your bf wasn't very high
    Trust me, someone 25% bf bulking is a recipe for an aestethics and health disaster