Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ashton117 View Post
    Half black bro here. Being black is probably one of the most overrated things there are. Just b/c you get a few benefits doesn't change the fact you'll never truly be part of American culture and most people will treat you as a token black person and not an individual human being
    Thank youuuuuuuuu, thisssss so much

Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by a808k47 View Post
    Alright first of all, kunt, you're trying to bring my stats into play. Little do you know, I'm 19. I'm about 7 years younger than you. I have 7 years to get stronger, faster and bigger than you could ever dream of becoming. Great job - you post NO stats, NO goals, NO progress pictures. You're getting REAL far ahead aren't ya buddy. Continue to hide behind your computer screen.

And no, I'm not saying that islanders are a master race. Islanders never sought to be a master race. This is a genetics thread if you read the forum before you posted your ignorant stupidity. White men conquering the planet can be attributed to the use of powerful and advanced military technology. TECHNOLOGY that was more superior than the technology and equipment used by those that were conquered.

Many cultures had no interest in military warfare. They were one with the earth and respected the balance between man and nature. But I doubt you could even comprehend that.

Strong logic? Would you like to explain the logic behind your ancestors raping, savagely slaughtering millions, single-handedly wiping out the original inhabitants of America, and 'conquering' defenseless peoples that didn't even wish war in the first place?

I have about 60% of European/Caucasian ancestry that runs in my veins. Am I proud of the choices that my ancestors made? No. Do I boast about the things that they have 'accomplished'? No.

I am very shameful of the fact that my European/Caucasian ancestors chose to do certain arrogant and thoughtless things. But can you blame a few for the whole? No.

I am also 10% Hawaiian, 10% Cherokee and 20% Hispanic.

Obviously - I'm of mixed blood. The product of years and years of interracial interaction.

I have a very wide and open mind in terms of accepting other people and their viewpoints/cultures. No one should be pointing the finger in any direction. It's just senseless people like you that believe you're a 'supreme race' and try to enforce your dominance upon other people. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.

Do YOU even know your roots?

Do you even know your history?

Because if you don't - who are you. Really.
    Think about it.

How do you expect to create a better future if you don't even know your past.
    Alright first of all, kunt. You were the one that brought stats into this by quoting some dubious bull**** about an ancient Hawiian king lol.

Are you implying that genetics don't contribute to things like intelligence that lead on to technology? These genetics which led to technology allowed Europeans to dominate the world on every stage.

The logic behind my ancestors raping and pillaging etc is because they could and nobody could stop them but themselves. Those that cannot do will always be ruled by those that can.

Am I proud that we did these things, no. But every nation that has ever existed has blood on it's hands. Do you deny this fact? Some more than others. I'm sure your Islander, native American and Hispanic ancestors also took part in wars and conquered neighbouring tribes. I'm sure genocides were committed and they raped and pillaged until they couldn't any more. The Europeans were more advanced due to their intelligence and did this on a global scale, rather than a local scale.

I also yearn for a minimalistic lifestyle. However if you want to have a family this is next to impossible especially to the extent I would like.

Obviously - I'm pure white master race.

It's just senseless people like you deny that white people don't have superior genetics. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.

I know my roots, I am of English, Welsh and German descent. I am proud of my genetic and cultural heritage and not blind to the less savory things my ancestors did in the past. Which you seem to be. I seem to know my ancestors past a little bit better than you.

Shhhhh, no tears

only dreams now

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SouthernGent20 View Post
    That guy is brainwashed and not in touch with reality. I'm not any different than him. I live in a 94% white suburb and I'm in a historically predominately white social fraternity, and I still know that's bullshvt.
    I'm brainwashed? Let's see..My family are strict and religious, and I have formed my own opinion about religion and chosen to become an Atheist. My parents always tell me I have to work 2x harder in life to get anywhere because of my race, which has not been true. I've seen myself been treated better than my white peers by teachers, friends and bosses. Ironically I guarantee it's because of my race and not because of my personality. I live in a predominantly white community as well, so I should know.

Yes I'm the token black guy in my community, but I get treated better than most of my white friends.

SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    I don't remember eastern europe ever having it good (I don't really consider poland and czech republic eastern europe btw). Unless you mean Russia which is basically the same as its always been. Tons of resources, but corrupt as hell.
    and China isn't corrupt??????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wo...ption_2010.svg

feel like shooting myself in the head right now

AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    China's economy is highly unstable and it's been going downhill lately. Have fun at working at a sweatshop though.
    From your puking terrible grammar I can tell you probably dropped out of second year primary school.

it's = it is.

Despite having an unstable economy China is still second in the world. Better working in an sweatshop than having 20% unemployment like Spain or having riots every day like Greece.

Not to mention America owes China like 1.5 trillion dollars.

Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    China's economy is highly unstable and it's been going downhill lately. Have fun at working at a sweatshop though.
    LOL, are you Eastern Europeans by any chance, you seem butthurt,

China is an economic powerhouse and is the future. The economy is growing strong and will continue to grow for decades to come. Accept the fact, along Asian nations such as Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and others are experiencing fast rapid economic growth, it’s only a matter of time when the growth figures translate to much better living conditions

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and China isn't corrupt??????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wo...ption_2010.svg

feel like shooting myself in the head right now
    \\

huh? Obviously it is... never said it wasn't.

LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uhhh no. Africa isn't as poor as you think. There are plenty of wealthy countries with good opportunities. Countries like nigeria, ghana, congo, angola, etc. Just because the riff raff immigrate doesn't mean everyone wants to. I know several well off africans who have no intention of ever leaving. Mostly engineers who can afford a lifestyle in africa that they never could in america.
    even the poorest countries have wealthy people obviously what's your point? i was talking statistically/on average

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ashton117 View Post
    Half black bro here. Being black is probably one of the most overrated things there are. Just b/c you get a few benefits doesn't change the fact you'll never truly be part of American culture and most people will treat you as a token black person and not an individual human being
    Good point. I'm not black, but as a non-white living in a mostly-white (almost as big as a) city, knowing about my ethnic background is the topic of discussion after meeting new people. Older friends continue to repeatedly ask me about customs and stuff about the country my parents originated from as if I should know every detail about it. Stuff gets old and kind of annoying. From that, I've been lead to believe people prob don't think of me as just another person and someone exhibiting stereotypes of Indians and having exotic features or whatever else politically correct bullchit people like to spew.

In other words, I can sort of sense what it must be like to always be associated with something you don't want.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LJS21 View Post
    even the poorest countries have wealthy people obviously what's your point? i was talking statistically/on average
    Do you think that engineers in africa are rare or something? My point was that on average a lot of african countries don't have it that bad. And the top 10% of nigerians probably have it a lot better than the top 10% of americans.

AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol i just found southerngent20 on ******** lollolololol his so puking ugly lololololololol

-5123/10. Lol lol lol ol olo lol olo lol olol olo

i would post a picture but im under 50 posts so i cant lololol.

That *****h ugly mate

Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    I'm brainwashed? Let's see..My family are strict and religious, and I have formed my own opinion about religion and chosen to become an Atheist. My parents always tell me I have to work 2x harder in life to get anywhere because of my race, which has not been true. I've seen myself been treated better than my white peers by teachers, friends and bosses. Ironically I guarantee it's because of my race and not because of my personality. I live in a predominantly white neighborhood as well, so I should know.
    You live in ****ing Canada for crying shame. The racism there is no where near as bad as it is here in the states. You didn't have an African slave based history or Jim crow era in your country. The only interaction your country had with black people was the underground railroad where slaves would be free from the United States. Yes, your country was a safe haven for blacks. What you face is mere xenophobia and discrimination. The racism I have to face has been deep rooted since the 13 colonies were chartered.

You live in ****ing Canada for crying shame. The racism there is no where near as bad as it is here in the states. You didn't have an African slave based history or Jim crow era in your country. The only interaction your country had with black people was the underground railroad where slaves would be free from the United States. Yes, your country was a safe haven for blacks. What you face is mere xenophobia and discrimination. The racism I have to face has been deep rooted since the 13 colonies were chartered.
    wtf? blacks dont get racism, get over it.

blacks get less racism than whites in america get from all the other minorities.

dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually believe everything you're saying because you're so passionate about this but I was talking about all of this on a general and average scale. Obviously individually everyone is treated differently. Move to a different state/country, a better neighbourhood and I have a feeling your life will improve a lot if you really believe that black people are still discriminated against.

Originally Posted by AMHXX View Post
    Lol i just found southerngent20 on ******** lollolololol his so puking ugly lololololololol

-5123/10. Lol lol lol ol olo lol olo lol olol olo

i would post a picture but im under 50 posts so i cant lololol.

That *****h ugly mate

Nice try, my ******** is set on private. I bet you got a huge hard on off of that

Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man stfu *******, ur probably mad your poor and lazy

if anything mexcans get treated like ****

Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mixed breeds win the genetic lottery. Whites have weak genetics.

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Son I'm American born and raised. I grew up in Seattle, and lived in San Diego my whole life. I'm staying with my mom right now in Canada. I've lived in both countries and to be TOTALLY honest there's more racism towards blacks in Canada than the States because there are barely any and people don't know how to deal with them.

Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000) Goomoonryung is just really nice. (+1000)
    SouthernGent is the black jgiambi.

Originally Posted by AMHXX View Post
    wtf? blacks dont get racism, get over it.

blacks get less racism than whites in america get from all the other minorities.
    lol wut?

Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    I actually believe everything you're saying because you're so passionate about this but I was talking about all of this on a general and average scale. Obviously individually everyone is treated differently. Move to a different state/country, a better neighbourhood and I have a feeling your life will improve a lot if you really believe that black people are still discriminated against.
    I absolutely hate playing the race card, but people overrate being black so much. It just grinds my gears.

Son I'm American born and raised. I grew up in Seattle, and lived in San Diego my whole life. I'm staying with my mom right now in Canada. I've lived in both countries and to be TOTALLY honest there's more racism towards blacks in Canada than the States because there are barely any and people don't know how to deal with them.
    lol you grew up in the easy parts. I've lived in the deep south my whole life. In fact, I don't live too far from a former sun down county and it currently has a high KKK presence there.

Originally Posted by Oztralian View Post
    man stfu *******, ur probably mad your poor and lazy

if anything mexcans get treated like ****
    and blacks get treated like utter ****.

lol you grew up in the easy parts. I've lived in the deep south my whole life. In fact, I don't live too far from a former sun down county and it currently has a high KKK presence there.
    Get the phuck out of Mississippi or Louisiana or w.e the phuck your from. A 94% white neighborhood in the deep south? Now I know why you have the views that you do.

Get the phuck out of Mississippi or Louisiana or w.e the phuck your from. A 94% white neighborhood in the deep south? Now I know why you have the views that you do.
    Meh, I act white, so they let me slide

Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then move the **** out if u dont like it

and blacks get treated like utter ****.
    not really.. one time i actually saw 3 black teens go start a fight with some 35 year old mexican that was cutting grass

they pushed him & ****ed his lawn mower up

luckily zimmerman was that mans neighbor

LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you think that engineers in africa are rare or something? My point was that on average a lot of african countries don't have it that bad. And the top 10% of nigerians probably have it a lot better than the top 10% of americans.
    fk man do you understand what on average means? if you are born in africa STATISTICALLY you are goiing to be poor. idc about the 10%. every country almost has that 10%

LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500)

holy fuk

I congratulate OP on a brilliant shïtshhtorm

Originally Posted by LJS21 View Post
    fk man do you understand what on average means? if you are born in africa STATISTICALLY you are goiing to be poor. idc about the 10%. every country almost has that 10%
    People on here are spitting out bullshvt like it's fire. I'm outttt

greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000) greenstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    okay whites may have some advantage of being rich and superior but all the whites in this thread are definitely not going to be successful in the future if they are spending their time being keyboard warriors rofl

everyone in this thread is a phuckin ******* lol gl with ur average lives, supreme humans black, indian, mexican, white will not be wasting time arguin in threads like this lmao theres no point if you dumbfuks didnt realise people will always be racist so just ignore them. soon they will find something else to hate on because of their shtty lives

People on here are spitting out bullshvt like it's fire. I'm outttt
    okay so again if you had a choice you would take your chances and be born in an african country instead of a 1st world country? good to know gl bro